Secret Man/ Man in a Veil 비밀의 남자 [2020-2021]

UnniSara

-TRt0SuIcgyF4S6qDw_h-JnR96GXgV1qEepE-iqFMan In Veil/ Secret Man 비밀의남자

About the Show: A man has the intelligence of a 7-year-old due to an accident. Han Yoo Jung is a woman with a bright and positive personality. She aspired to become an announcer, but her poor family background made her give up on her dream. She now works hard to support her family. She also lives in atonement for her fraternal twin sister's wrongdoings.

(Source: Asianwiki)

@abs-oluteM

Cast & Characters  Trailer & OST   Review     Ratings

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Basic Information

Broadcast Station: KBS2

Schedule: 2020-Sept- 07- 2021

Episode: 100??
Director: Shin Chang-Seok

Writer: Lee Jung Dae

Running Time :  Monday-Friday 19:50

Original website : Here

Cast

-k-0BLcelAfKgbRHjftCoAdHzNDfY9zMEkZeRYBI

Kang Eun-Tak- Lee Tae-Poong 

pPIgpHdiX0SEIwPDAnEzbjDD3hfz7Hn0J6QUC6uM

Uhm Hyun-Kyung- Han Yoo-Jung

mwIdzBvI5OGlvYmNSVVRUiOIxeWjJr-iiAEyzn5k

Lee Chae-Young- Han Yoo-Ra

8IjBEl_C3BMttqV9AJhx2cbsiUgNK0ASYv50TCZR

Lee Si-Kang- Cha Seo-Joon

Supporting Cast

Yang Mi Kyung as Lee Kyung Hye 

Kim Eun Soo as Yeo Sook Ja 

Lee Il Hwa as Yoon Su Hee 

Kim Hee Jung as Joo Hwa Yeon 

Lee Jung Yong as Goo Chun Su 

Eru Choi as Joon Seok 

Choi Jae Sung as Han Dae Chul 

Lee Jin Woo as Kang Sang Hyun 

Kim Yoon Kyung as Cha Mi Ri 

Jang Tae Hoon as Han Yoo Myung 

Hong Il Kwon as Cha Woo Seok 

Lee Min J as Choi Joon Seok's sister 

Kim Ye Ryung as Choi Joon Seok's mom 

Gil Sang as Sang Tae 

Chae Bin as Kang Ye Jin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

The PressCon credit to owner  Source Twitter

The Stars protecting themselves at the event . 
 @Ameera

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Kang Eun-Tak doesn’t disappoint. He is truly talented. What to expect from episode 1 

Please tune in 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ce90210fc488628d10

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ce90210fc488628d10

@Ameera Check it out 

I wonder why this had happened? Wae?????? 

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Episode 2 preview with translation of the preview dialogue underneath.

DJ: It’s the day that the audition results come out, isn’t it? Congratulations to you ahead of time!
HYR: They said that the newly selected DJ is Park Na Young who just left.
PNY: If you want to blame someone, then blame your poor and unfortunate mom and dad!
Woman: Han Yoo Ra? I’m Na Young’s mom.
HYR: What are you saying?
LTP: Because I went with you, Yoo Jung, it made it a lot more fun. I want to go every day.
HYJ: Okay! Let’s go out more often.
Woman: If you’re going to watch over the kid, then you should have done it properly! If you’re going to be like that, then did you take our Tae Poong out?! Why?!
HYJ: Oppa!
HYR: My only chance is Joon Seok-sshi. Whatever I have to do, I’m going to get ahead.
HYR: Should I sleep over?

This feels a bit too makjang for me to actually watch, but I'm happy to post previews with translations when I can. Happy watching!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Episode 1  Has left me completely satisfied and wanting more. 
Lee Tae Poong’s childhood accident was caused by Han Yoo Ra. He has a crush on Han Yoo-Jung. He would wake up early to help her sell Kimbop in the morning. LTP seems to have an infiniti to water. He drowns twice in his life 

In the past this happens 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e8a7d57e9c34d02587
After getting first place in an English speaking contest  Am I overthinking things chingu’s @Ameera 

In the present

First episode cinematography was really good and so was the graphics.  
It seems LTP’s mom ( Lee Kyung Hye) doesn’t have a long life expectancy. It really makes me sad . I was hoping for a miracle, I guess not.

Spoiler

Yoo-Jung she just appears to be really nice. I didn’t get wiff of her character yet except for always smiling and enjoying spending time with Tae-Poong. She is also very protective of him.

Yoo-Ra is very ambitious. She appears to be nice and aiming to become a Radio Host. Her mom doesn’t have any confidence in her. She has a boyfriend and is keeping it a secret. She is good reporter. But it looks like she won’t get her dream job because of her family background. 

Spoiler

Yoo-Jung’s mom 
Yeo Sook Ja , I dislike this type of character. She would be the type to gossip about others, spoile her children but would look down on other children when they are being spoiled. She had the nerve say LTP’s mom shouldn’t always give her son everything.  For example Does she tell her son to stop using LTP for his own benefit, nope she enjoys the benefit of the son using LTP. 

Han Dae Cheol is a typical father/husband. He never corrects or scold wife when she is being condescending and hypocritical. He appears to be nice and I hope he continues that way

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation and Preview

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@UnniSara I loved the ep 1 

can’t wait to know what happen to his nice mom , why she wearing the prison clothes ( who framed her ) 

did she secured his future make him married so someone would care for him because he wearing wedding ring 

seriously it’s 2020 KDrama need to stop advertising pregnancy trapping to get rich husband , not getting her dream job isn’t end of the world :thinking:

15995574161599557413.gif

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Translation for the preview to episode 3

Mother: Even though she’s pretending that everything is fine, how could she not be feeling awful inside?

Doctor: Congratulations. You’re 4 weeks pregnant.
HJ: How much did you buy?! You’ve put over KRW 6,000,000 of charges on the card. Have you gone crazy?!
SH: You say you’ll introduce our son’s partner to us? (meaning a wife)
Woman: That person’s character, I will guarantee it.
TP: Ji Yeon-sshi wants to do things that I like as well.
YM: Is Tae Poong going to get married then?
YR: Seo Joon-sshi, that night…
SJ: Don’t do this. Please reconsider it.
YR: That jerk. As long as I can get ahead, I will do whatever I have to.
YR: Now what will I do?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera I think the baby daddy isn’t rich at all. That is why she runs away from him the preview. She is disgusting. 
I th ought she was innocent , I guess not. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Ameera said:

seriously it’s 2020 KDrama need to stop advertising pregnancy trapping to get rich husband , not getting her dream job isn’t end of the world :thinking:

It is 2020 but this pregnancy trapping isn't going as planned lol.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ec66f201606ab1450c

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ec66f201606ab1450c

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Preview to Episode 4 

Spoiler

Like I said @Ameera  Yoo-Ra’s boyfriend isn’t rich at all. Lol.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f58d2010c3d0013cca

He is very poor. I find her rather weak she can’t walk a flight of stairs. Wow She then Abondons him after her gets hit by a car because she wanted an abortion. 

Guess what I think the doctor said she can’t have an abortion  

Goodnight everyone. 

• Like 3

I finished watching Episode 4 and was disgusted by Yoo Ra. Yoo Jung has a crush on TP but YR is going to use TP so that she can move up in the world.  She seems to always get what she wants while her sister seem to suffer for her selfishness. 

• Like 3

Man In Veil Opening theme 

Episode Rating

Episode 1 - 10.4% (Nationwide) 9.3% (Seoul)

Episode 2 - 11.1% (Nationwide) 10.7% (Seoul) 

Episode 3 - 11.4% (Nationwide) 9.8% (Seoul)

Episode 4 - 10.7% (Nationwide) 9.3% (Seoul)

Episode 5 - 11.4% (Nationwide) 10.1% (Seoul)

• Like 3

Judging by the ratings, I am feeling the same way about Man in Veil. It started off strong but now it is a mess. Episode 9 will air September 17, 2020 and Yoo Ra is marrying Lee Tae Poong. She is already being abusive towards him. I prefer to watch until

Spoiler

Lee Tae Poong fall in the water and drown. Right about now watching YooRa ruin a good family that has been nothing nice to her own family disgust me. I can't watch now. So I will wait until the drowning incident and binge watch to catch to that point. 

I wish there was more fans for this drama to discus what is going on. lol lol 

• Like 3