You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

1 minute ago, bairama said:

And to think he is aggressively lift her up there on bts....... Hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sold

but u know YY is very professional here.... during LoveO2O , he was more playful.... he is still playful but i don't see them being extra close...in reality , the characters he play is far from how he actually is.... a very fun loving playful guy...

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

@movingwheel nice to know, I can see he is trying the best to bring Yu Tu to life :wow:

he is , and he is doing a good job there.... i don't know whether you have seen his Love O2O..... he was extremely amazing as suave and shrewd xiao nai.... i have always been his fan.... can;t wait to see his chemistry with Zhao Lusi...

• Like 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

18 hours ago, movingwheel said:

but u know YY is very professional here.... during LoveO2O , he was more playful.... he is still playful but i don't see them being extra close...in reality , the characters he play is far from how he actually is.... a very fun loving playful guy...

he is playful however he is slow to warm up.....he had said that before in a reality show.....

actually he is close with the guy that play his mates that is currently living with him before moving to US....(real life)

also at the same times i feel that he is more at ease with Reba in a sense.....and both of them working together to trick the directors are cute hahaha

• Like 2

Visual Feast Event

Everyone had to know that a drama with Yang Yang in it was going to be a visual feast, however, he's matched by an equally beautiful co-star in Dilireba.

This story about a top star Qiao Jing Jing (Dilireba) who needs gaming lessons from her old school crush turned aerospace engineer who happens to be gaming while taking a break Yu Tu (Yang Yang) is fun and engaging.

So we wanted to show this drama some love by holding a points event! Posts during this event will garner points which will be awarded at the end of the event. Also, badges have been added to the Member Shop that Members can buy with the points they garner. Though, honestly, if there is anyone without enough points, you can appeal to one of the JH points chaebols (poke @NiteWalker). :MewGiggle:

Happy Watching!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i always felt that YuTu was comforted by the trust JingJing has in her, its kinda give him a boost to his current low morale level that he is facing currently

cr: Jam-Tuck (Weibo as tagged)

He sees her better this time as he learns how she trully is. 

And what I like about her, she didnt just throw herself even she likes him. That is a good point in my eyes. 

Thank you. I can see the twitter pictures, but I cant see what you posted in this comment. Lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

He sees her better this time as he learns how she trully is. 

And what I like about her, she didnt just throw herself even she likes him. That is a good point in my eyes. 

Thank you. I can see the twitter pictures, but I cant see what you posted in this comment. Lols

here i re-attached the picture again hopefully you can see them, its from different source of picture hosting

Pic Cr: Jam-Chuck (Weibo User as Tagged)

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

current status of my life: dying because proud boyfriend face Yu Tu on the entire game play by JingJing. And I'm just going crazy when Jingjing said his name to come to stage with her playing. THE GIDDINESS LEVEL!!!

E7zWM0FVIBQjdtj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E7zWNISVgAACByC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

After that I swear need to manage my heartbeat. SO SO heart fluttering.

*and because I understand the game I feel the nervous as well lol, they have good job to set the tournament scene!

Yu Tu, I know you are such responsible man so you have that concerns and it is making my heartbreak. After you choose your dream again as aerospace engineer for the second time, but you know you have new dream to be with Jingjing. And again, you feel not capable to even reach that dream.. The reality again hits your dream. May that become your biggest motivation & I want to comfort you just a little: everyone seems agree even her fans for you to be with her. You have other qualities that shine so bright too!

(Though I know later he will finally decide on Ep. 18, but still my heart is so weak when it comes his struggles there)

and I just admire QJJ hard work in her life. When she knows she want something, she keep that for good.

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I love seeing the pride on YT’s face when JJ announces her first selection for which pro player she wants to be on her team. He’s so pleased! But even better was the happiness on his face as he watched her navigate the interview smoothly, demonstrating her skill and knowledge of the game, and of course her smooth moves during the game. There was just such unabashed joy and pride stretched across her face! I loved it.

now on to episode 14…

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei