You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

36 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@SilverMoonTea @Alice Wonderland is this enough to pull you guys in???

I haven't watched his drama yet, you know how green I am with cdramas. I seriously watch again since GAH then it continues to find my love for RJL. lols

haha, he's handsome so yea.. let me see it, where to watch? 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yes! Always down for a new novel! Is this one out with full English translations? Haha!

All but the last epilogue has been translated, so it's essentially complete.  You can find a link to the translation if you join Janghaven's Book Club!  There's a Library where I've assembled a lot of books (and their adaptations, if it has one).  Maybe the link to this book's translation can be added to the first post of this thread, though? 

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

21 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

All but the last epilogue has been translated, so it's essentially complete.  You can find a link to the translation if you join Janghaven's Book Club!  There's a Library where I've assembled a lot of books (and their adaptations, if it has one).  Maybe the link to this book's translation can be added to the first post of this thread, though? 

i did add the link, its on the 2nd post :smile:

• Like 5
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

@abs-oluteM i dont see any abs but are you interested in the visual alone? hehehe

I think it's a bit hard to sell to AbsM just with visual ? Ahahaha. I suspect I managed to lure her to Bossam because of Ilwoo's fan service. Yang Yang need to up his game 😆😆😆 I think since he's aerospace engineer, he will not show his abs so easy. Lols

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

My short thoughts: Chapter 1-5 and my current watching status:

Spoiler

My thoughts on YAMG ch. 1-5

I love it. But to be honest I kinda feel lost when I read the gaming parts :GrowDerp: I am not a gamer but the whole gaming world looks so interesting. Playing in a group, talking via Voice Chat, skillful hand movements on the keyboard, playing/talking with strangers around the world. All of that sounds soo cool. Back to the story. For a sec. I thought that YT knows that it was QJJ and he just played dumb but nope that's not the case or is it? And there is a ex girlfriend? Interesting. That's the tea that I sometimes need :laugh: Or maybe she already moved on and is like WW from MCwML (I should move on :GrimChamp:)  YT pls say yes and be her coach.  Nice cliffhanger :pandacool: Did he still remember her? I think I will finish this book sooner than I expected :SquirtleNiceAhah:

My watching status:

Idk what's happening but I am in a reading mood right now. I just finished Stewed Squid with Honey by Mo Bao Fei Bao and now I am watching the drama. That's the reason why I am not so active here. In the last two days I was busy binging the drama but after 21 eps I need a break.

(I ship Ya Ya and Little Mi and I am more interested in there story than the main couples story. Pls don't kill me. I already know there story that's why I am more interested in the other couple. And I know Ya Ya and Little Mi's story finally begins and now I am taking a break. And again I don't understand my logic.) I will watch My Roommate is a Gumiho as soons as possible but my holidays ends this week and that means I have to work.(That means no binging and no finishing a book in 3 days) But tbh it's a great time for Kdramas that are airing right now. I mean 2 eps a week is possible and I think I can even finish one book in a month. Oh boy I already miss my holidays :PiplupCry: But life goes on :heart:

• Party! 1

My thoughts part 2: ch. 6-15:

Spoiler

Each chapter is getting better and better. And now I am 100% sure that he really didn't know that it was her. And the best part is he really went to her house. I know it was because she tricked him but I didn't expect that they would met so fast. Lol and now he is her teacher. (And yas she was honest and told him the truth after he arrived at her home. I love that. No big misunderstanding. Nice!) One of my fav. scenes so far is the wine scene. He just left.... with the wine bottle. But tbh they don't deserve this wine so he did a great job :GrimChamp: She was like: Wait before we can drink this wine I need to decorate first :PsyWhat: That was cute. Or the cinema scene. Singles' Day turned into let's have a date :GrowDerp: Okay no I know it was not a date. And this part is just :eeeee:

"This time, Yu Tu contemplated for a while, then answered him: “She can be seen everywhere on the street.” " I love his response soooo much :love: I mean he is telling the truth :laugh: Hmm right the ex girlfriend hmmm Idk what I should think about her. And right there was her ex boyfriend too. This was weird. I mean they broke up 2 years ago and suddently he wanted to see her again. He still remembers the password to her elevator? I don't know but this is creepy. If he really wanted to see her maybe call her....but wait maybe she changed her number. Weird situation but when YT opened the door and saw him and blocked the way my mind went: Yas protection mode: on :GengarCool:  Okay maybe I should stop now :psweatduck: One last thing. I hope that he won't quit his dream. I understand the situation but maybe there is a way without giving up on his dream. But if that's the case than let me quote someone: ""Thus, even if you don’t do this job in the future, you don’t have to negate what you did before. At least, you strove and struggled for your dream. Compared with compromising and never trying, I feel that this is at least was not a mistake.”" 

• Clapping Hands 1