You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

how are you loving them?

Just finished... Its getting interesting... Am I the only one thinking that this is the first time I have seen humble ML... Not that kind over bearing rich :laugh:.... 

And they left us hanging at ep8... Wonder what kind favour that yutu asked for???? :shocked2:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Yana said:

Just finished... Its getting interesting... Am I the only one thinking that this is the first time I have seen humble ML... Not that kind over bearing rich :laugh:.... 

And they left us hanging at ep8... Wonder what kind favour that yutu asked for???? :shocked2:

Hee hee.  That's one thing, since they're basically following the book, there are no cliffhangers for those who've read the book... one of my friends was asking yesterday, "Why does he want to quit his job??"  And I just grinned and smiled back, lol.  

I've always liked this relationship dynamic between YT and JJ.  Maybe things are made easier for them in that she's a superstar and has resources at her fingertips, in her own right, but given her personality I'd like to think that no matter what, she'd help him weather all storms regardless of what they had to go through together.  

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

just completed watching 9 & 10....without subtitles... loving the face that JJ giving cold shoulder to Yu Tu... i desparately needed to see a woman who will not fall on the feet of a man.... loving both YY and Dilreba.... will not get into this debate of who is doing better who is not because both are shining...

@NiteWalker That poster is HOTTTT.... literally.... red & black...gosh , both of them together on screen can actually burn it and then that red dress and YY in a suit... Gosh , my ultimate dreamy look...!!!! i hope they take some liberty while drafting the romance... romance in the book is more like everyday kind athing.... but on screen they can surely take a bit of leverage...

Again the husband of JJ manager.... i just want to remember him as Li JianJian's father in Go Ahead....as of now , nothing can replace it.... moreover that way i stay connected to the love story of Li JianJian and Ling Xiao.... sorry for being off topic....lol...couldn't help it...

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

OMG YES THIS IS SO HOT AGREEE @movingwheel

E7SzCGbUYAMn74h?format=jpg&name=large

as casual Kdrama watcher, this story is really refreshing. Where the male lead is relatable, not dominant something with his issue, where the female lead is more success but actually she just loves him & make him find the way.. I'M SOLD :pandalove: just finished ep. 8

But I'm totally confused now how the episodes system release.. So in a week we will got all the episodes??? More like binge watching??

P. S. Yu Tu will be adopted as my oppa. I'm gone crazy for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

43 minutes ago, bairama said:

But I'm totally confused now how the episodes system release.. So in a week we will got all the episodes??? More like binge watching??

No, the way it typically works for Cdramas and their online streaming services is that the platform will offer two options: VIP members (get more/advanced episodes) and regular members.  Since you have to give VIP members an incentive to pay up, they got 8 episodes on Day 1 whereas regular members only got 2 episodes.  That means VIP members start with more episodes out of the gate.  (People then rip those eps and put them up on 'other sites' which is how so many people - outside of China, at least - can watch the advance eps.)

In more recent years, the streaming platforms have also started to offer a VVIP option once a drama nears its end.  It's a way for them to earn more money and sometimes can be tied to promotional activities; such as, "If we get X many views, we'll open up the VVIP option."  Once the VVIP option is offered that usually means all remaining eps are released in either a final batch or batches.  They'll be ahead of VIP and regular members.  The poor regular members are always the one limping to the finish line, but really, they're the ones just following the original airing schedule.  

Hopefully that makes sense.  :)  

ETA: From the schedule posted the other day, looks like there will be a VVIP release option on 8/9 & 8/16, so for those who choose that option, the drama will be complete on 8/16.  Otherwise, it will be complete on 8/23 for VIPs and 8/30 for regular members. 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Episode 11 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 12 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 13 Preview

Spoiler

Episode 14 Preview :cool:

Spoiler

Episode 15 Preview :letalQQ:

Spoiler

Episode 16 Preview 

Spoiler

BTS Clip. Haha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@bairama 

Spoiler

The two major streaming platforms for China are iQIYI and TencentVideo (WeTV). They are the two that will offer English subs for their dramas when they are released. The smaller streaming platforms like Youku and MangoTV may not always offer English subs right away. Sometimes there's a lapse of a few days (sometimes never) for their contents. That's why whenever you see dramas produced by Youku and MangoTV, you'll probably see comments from international fans saying they will never get to watch it (as in they can watch but never understand). @themarchioness explained the differences really well about how Chinese dramas are released. Typically, a very popular airing drama will release an airing schedule. It tells you exactly what episodes are going to be released on what day(s). For You Are My Glory, check this one @NiteWalker posted: 

Most that watch from a third party streaming site will get the same releases as the VIP users on the streaming platforms because someone will rip the videos plus the subs to upload on those sites. 

8 hours ago, bairama said:

P. S. Yu Tu will be adopted as my oppa. I'm gone crazy for him.

You can never go wrong with adopting someone as handsome as Yang Yang. :heart:

• Haha 2

@Tofu the song by Liu YuNing for the opening theme, is actually based on YuTu's feeling and voice...i went to study the lyrics

Spoiler

烟火星辰
你越过星海 携着光而来
我心若尘埃 不忍染裙摆
爱别出心裁 烟火被星辰青睐
转身才明白 心空了一块
思念溢星河翻涌成海
烟花也想要给星辰未来
只要你在

烟花也怕盛开
看着你眼里光暗了下来
才笑自己活该
心动了却怕配不上你想要的未来

你越过星海 携着光而来
我心若尘埃 不忍染裙摆
爱别出心裁 烟火被星辰青睐
转身才明白 心空了一块
思念溢星河翻涌成海
烟花也想要给星辰未来
只要你在

烟花也怕盛开
看着你眼里光暗了下来
才笑自己活该
心动了却怕配不上你想要的未来

怎会让你离开
怎会舍得让你一个人等待
每一秒都期待
可以不顾一切和你一起奔赴未来
https://lyricstranslate.com

• Heart Eyes 2
19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Gif for @bairama, but also showing Yu Tu's struggle. 

there is no right reaction to this post bcs: I can feel Yu Tu's is suffocating, it is like me getting chocked too.. :letalQQ:,

but sir excuse me why so hot at the same time. SIR!!!!

THANK YOU:pandalove::pandalove:

I haven't read the novel so by waiting new episodes to release, I think I will read that, but sure I need to be reminded of my rl responsibilities :pandaheadstomp: *praying for surprise free time

ep. 9-10 is :valid: I'm a fan

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

41 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker They are so cute!!

Gif for @bairama, but also showing Yu Tu's struggle. :letalQQ:

yes the struggle is real....he felt like he is short and he dont know what he want to do....he is 30s and he felt like he is not achieving things that he should be able to easily since he was the top student in the school too.....

i can say YY really improve....he had basically mold himself into one with YuTu...he had everything hand down....

YAMG-10.gif

23 minutes ago, bairama said:

ep. 9-10 is :valid: I'm a fan

yes i love 9-10 despite the separation in between the two of them....and the argument... i love how YuTu didnt dare to go up to JJ's apartment for fear that she is still angry with him for his outburst when she tried to defend him infront of his teacher.....

the way he stay downstairs and keep pulling JJ into one games after another just to ensure he still have a link to her....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

so if we have an episodes guide it will be like this...

Episode 1 - introduction to all the characters, setting the motion of the plots

Episode 2 - bribing YuTu's teammate with character's skin so that they will carry her

Episode 3 - YuTu agreed to coach JingJing playing the games, YuTu & JingJing finally meet up after 10 years

Episode 4 - YuTu agreed to coach JingJing face to face, they will start their practice at 9am, YuTu meet up with XiaQing(his Ex) in the middle of the practice

Episode 5 - Jing Jing's ex randomly stops by. Yu Tu attends dinner with his classmates. One of them, is mocking Yu Tu's decision to quit aerospace and join the finance world. Jing Jing's assistant sees this and she purposely sends Yu Tu an "expensive" wine and snacks to their table. Yu Tu leaves with the wine and goes back to Jing Jing. They sit by the window and chat. (CR: @Tofu )

Episode 6 - Jing Jing makes Yu Tu coffee with latte art, except he couldn't figure out what she drew. Jing Jing was offended he couldn't tell it was a rabbit. Haha! Jing Jing also attends the Single Day event where she sings. Prior to the event, they end up playing the game with a couple. Jing Jing pretends they are a couple too.  (CR: @Tofu )

Episode 7 - YuTu invite JingJing for a movie  (CR: @Tofu )

Episode 8 - dinner with LingJie and the rest of the gang at LingJie(JJ's manager), solo between YuTu & AhGuo (LingJie's husband)

Episode 9 - a meal with YuTu's teacher, first argument between JingJing & YuTu

Episode 10 - YuTu sitting at JingJing's apartment downstairs and play games after games with her

@Tofu lols i cant remember all lols u want to help me remember? or i can always watch them later to remember lols

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

New OST by Curley Gao (BonBon Girls) and Mika (INTO1)

erm i think the one by Liu YuNing is much better and more emotional for me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1