You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

@Tofu I'm at episode 23 :) they really follow the novel! But I haven't read the epilogues yet, and here now I just checking/scanning the epilogues, I kinda want to know how the original novel write their relationship as gf-bf towards marry vs. the scenes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Is everyone watching ahead? I'm only on episode 19, going to watch 20 in a bit here. 

Finish everything hehehe

2 hours ago, bairama said:

@Tofu I'm at episode 23 :) they really follow the novel! But I haven't read the epilogues yet, and here now I just checking/scanning the epilogues, I kinda want to know how the original novel write their relationship as gf-bf towards marry vs. the scenes!

oh u will love it hehehe… love everything about them and YY really does improved a lot and he emotes very well

reba improving too and she is pretty good especially I love they try to pull the rug out of each other feet when they introduce theirselves to each other parents hahaha

some added scene were the boat dates I think…don’t remember reading that in the book

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@bairama The epilogue goes over their relationship and wedding. From watching the clips, their wedding will be more grand than the novel. Tagging @themarchioness to speak more on the wedding. I vaguely remember they had a group wedding with other colleagues from Yu Tu's workplace. 

@NiteWalker All through episode 25 or 26, whatever it was that was released?!

Episode 25 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 26 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 27 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 28 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 29 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 30 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 31 Trailer

Spoiler

Episode 32 Trailer

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tasty 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Tagging @themarchioness to speak more on the wedding. I vaguely remember they had a group wedding with other colleagues from Yu Tu's workplace. 

Yes, they did. It was a way for them to avoid media hype. JJ even offered the use of her make up artists and whatnot when there was a mishap with the arrangements made by YT’s workplace. As I recall, they still managed to have a private moment for themselves in the wedding hall while waiting for others to finish their preparations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

E19-25

the wait is tasty, tasty, tasty.

I just love how Yu Tu after sure what the road will he goes (yup, the one who makes it sure is our best girl, Jingjing: she is awesome in the scene where she talked with his ex btw + the attitude she has to Yu Tu is on point. I love how she is honest but still use her brain), he just steps on the gas fully, honest, vulnerable, but confident at the same time?!!? That's a big resolution of him. He was drowning in his own thinking, becomes wishy-washy, yes, but the moment of this Yu Tu type sure, that's it, he will give 1000 to that desperately. (LOL he gave her his driver's license, use his strategy to make her wants to talk about their relationship..) The way he said sorry when carpool her to 'chase', and well.. I'm not a fan of something like the karaoke scene in the novel too, it is like he crossed the line there, it is dang in the public but what I love about it becomes statement off: forget Xia Qing everyone, in my eye there is only her now. Don't talk about the rejection gossip anymore.

It is so pleasure to see both!! Oh God. And they grew in good family. Their family is so loveable. Jingjing has a great great friend PeiPei, manager & assistant. She is doing good.. I like how closest people around them is not having fuss about her being celebrity or him being an engineer. They treat the couple just as human & I think it is kinda rare in a drama. Thank you, finally.

And I'm dying with laugh and excessive smile because of the couple. Dang. The way Yu Tu is PDA when we know he was so quiet in thinking + just spitting some nerds talk during his teaching game before making it all funnier, but it still so Yu Tu :laugh: they are black belly indeed! My cheeks hurt.

And.. Ending of ep 25. Child, the wait is over. The tone, the pause & talk & flirt, the messy lips & traces of his hand on her hair. IT IS SO GOOD.

E8ZULkkUYAA50ln?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZULwrUcAIK4Ix?format=jpg&name=360x360

E8ZUL6HVUAED5rn?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZUMC7VIAYdY2Z?format=jpg&name=360x360

E8ZPFvJUYAAsOzT?format=jpg&name=small

*dying when he whispers this. HAHAHAHA

yo the "how do you like it?" "don't move" "how about this" the way he pulls out the pillow topic HAHAHAHA satisfied. Approve

Spoiler

E8ZVOOdVUAUGQrj?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZVOYcUcAAsDJq?format=jpg&name=360x360

E8ZVOOdVUAUGQrj?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZVOtIVkAIlfUw?format=jpg&name=360x360

yo feel the tension of their breath

E8ZXNx0UYAU3naP?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZXN8sVEAAwgWn?format=jpg&name=360x360

E8ZXOHqVUAQMcRQ?format=jpg&name=360x360 E8ZXOSkUcAQHt5I?format=jpg&name=360x360

// feels so wrong to watch this in the morning! LOL

off to watch ep 26.. Later after work! *CRIES

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

this is the first time i am seeing a c drama following novel word by word ....some modification in the latter part of the series which is most welcome.... and secondly this is also my first time seeing two A-Listers being this bold in C Television... they do get bold in films,....but hardly i have seen in dramas....not that I am complaining... oh YY is sooooooo good... Dilireba too .... her wearing red and him wearing black & white complimented them so much..... and the last portion in ep 25....it was racy , sexy as hell yet elegant and beautful,...

YY knows it all.... he knows how to make an woman go weak in knees..... hell i was weak even watching it.... I wonder how the artists felt.... of course for them its like another day at work but yet they must be all flustered....sloppy yet sensuous kisses on Dilireba's lips.... the whole episode - settings - makeup - fashion were beyond perfection... !!!!  

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@themarchioness hahaha u made me go and snip the reaction in between the two different ppl hahahaha and honestly sometimes watching the sides ppl reactions is as enjoying as watching the main plots unfold....with them it made the story complete lols

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker All through episode 25 or 26, whatever it was that was released?!

lols what u mean my dear? 

25 is the event

26 is the dessert scene

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
20 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@themarchioness hahaha u made me go and snip the reaction in between the two different ppl hahahaha and honestly sometimes watching the sides ppl reactions is as enjoying as watching the main plots unfold....with them it made the story complete lols

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yaaaaaaaaasssssss! Thank you for creating this! It’s perfect! Lolololol!

• Haha 4

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

4 hours ago, movingwheel said:

the whole episode - settings - makeup - fashion were beyond perfection... !!!!  

can't get over it! Though, it is hot hot, but they can kiss deeper I think uhmmmm & basically ep 27 trailer is the chapter epilogue titled home when Yu Tu 'punishes' her because of the vacation lie.. I'm anxious about how this scene will turn out.. Can she kisses deeper pls, I see he is already eat on that ep 25 ending, eat together lah :lenny: 

hot thing is the episode stealer of course, but what I like about them is their open communication! From ep 19 opening we brought to the moment of silent with tension to cut, then the apology. That was game changer, everything is just honest & perfect from that time by far. The bring up to love scene is soooo lovely. But still, couple will get a problem anyway uhm.. So ep 27.. AHAHAHAH

the dessert scene is very fun fun fun hahahahahaha I like it, functional boyfriend win all the crew's hearts in strategic way: just bring the signal!! Her assistant is worrying for nothing :laugh:

P.S

@NiteWalker @themarchioness me too when see that karaoke scene 👁👄👁 I was laughing off the friends face hahahaha

AND look at me now emptying my bank to buy another glory couple badge :zzzz:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama i have emptied my bank account for both SJK and YY and I don't regret one bit...lol... hopefully someday I can also become a Chaebol... Thanks to @NiteWalker for always pushing me to do better ;)

Regarding the kiss scene, Yes Dilireba could be a litttle more.... you know.... into it.... she was into it but YY took the spot light away.... the way he played with her lips....oh my god... not just ep 25 ending , ep 26 ending too... that kiss in the tent !!! it was fab.... YY kisses a little too well...

• Haha 4

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel I see it all, the badges :Ghastlel: hahahaha

this might be gross but I do really hoping for this since ep 27 teaser = epilogue 8:

she just let him to her lip surface in passionate kisses by far, when in Kdramas, they can make it look much alike deeper kiss by opening the mouth. Or there is manner for Cdramas that I don't know? But overall it is beautiful, beautiful scene at the ep 25, the talks really make it to the next level (ok how he brings pillow survey HAHAHA)

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

35 minutes ago, Yana said:

Praying circle for eng sub for ep 21-26

wetv provide it fully in my region, include eng sub btw!

17 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I'm still playing catch up at episode 16 and I feel like knocking some sense into Yu Ty. Engineers. Tsk.

AHAHAHAHAH waeeeeee, too much thinkin' yeah

back here @NiteWalker rants about Yu Tu please come to your sense quite a lot XD

b845fc2293be1f61eb49e3c8d52b9eaa5d2d3467

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

I'm still playing catch up at episode 16 and I feel like knocking some sense into Yu Ty. Engineers. Tsk.

Wait. @gilaswan is watching a Cdrama??? You should’ve said something with us in Slack. Haha. Welcome, friend! 

And @Tofu, no, you’re not the only one. I haven’t watched the VVIP episodes either… admittedly, due to lack of time. Otherwise I would have, haha. 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

My Fanfics

@themarchionessHahaha... thank you for the warm welcome!   @Tofu's recommendation. And I'm actually enjoying it! Just something about the story that makes you smile. There's an "underdog wins" element about it in JJ's character that's very endearing, and I guess who doesn't like it when someone as smart as YT can also be so dumb?  :laugh:

Edited by gilaswan
  • Haha 4
52 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

who doesn't like it when someone as smart as YT can also be so dumb

ok this tagline is epic :laugh: oyup, welcome to this aerospace starship :GengarAww:

aiya I was wanting to offer this cdrama to you but I wonder do you watch kdramas only?? 

Turns out its not, glad tofu mention this to you :D

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

I haven’t watched the VVIP episodes either… admittedly, due to lack of time. Otherwise I would have, haha. 

will pray for your time!! My cheek is hurting bcs excessive smile, this week is amazing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@movingwheel Not yet....let me find some time soon.  This drama has filled my twitter TL that I think I have seen many spoilers .  Okay, but I want to know if there's any noble idiocy? I cannot take this kind of trope for now ....:heiboi:. @Tofu and  @Mouseknow that I am still recovering from a recently ended kdrama that gave me a lot of grief. LOL

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

@themarchionessHahaha... thank you for the warm welcome!   @Tofu's recommendation. And I'm actually enjoying it! Just something about the story that makes you smile. There's an "underdog wins" element about it in JJ's character that's very endearing, and I guess who doesn't like it when someone as smart as YT can also be so dumb?  :laugh:

Oh this is ur first times watching a cdrama? Lols welcome ….

as much as I want to knock YT head during the first phase … I couldn’t help but feel for him as he was in a bind 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

EEEEEEEEEEEE I'm crying they look so happy & younger here omg!! My parents! 😭😭

I got myself cheeky edit too

Hand-can-pick-the-stars.png

for us @movingwheel I think we are in the same state because of YY LOL

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

This drama has filled my twitter TL that I think I have seen many spoilers

so sorry if I'm one of that heavy contributor bcs we are moots  :laugh: 

I think it's more slow-burn than noble idiocy, bcs his reason is make sense, you'll recover~

Spoiler

is the grief MMH the one you talkin' about?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@gilaswan Yay! I'm glad you're liking it. It's a nice break from Nevertheless, no? Which, I'm still behind on that. Haha!

@themarchioness I will be able to catch up with both episodes aired today, but might be slower with Wednesday's episodes. I do like that it's an easy watch so the one hour I spend on both episodes go by quickly. 

@abs-oluteM Oh, Abs! The trauma! :letalQQ:

@Yana I will pray with you. Haha!! 

@NiteWalker @movingwheel @bairama You are our MVPs, always providing us with contents!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1