You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm so far behind you. LOL!

I am feeling so sorry now bc I finished the book last night :PiplupCry: But please take your time and don't feel pressured. If you are not in the mood or there is something in your private life then you don't need to read it yet. I will write my thoughts in a few days or maybe in a few weeks. But I am so hyped. I just want to know when the drama is finally airing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

**ahem** i did open a shipping thread for them back when they announce the drama hahahaha i call them visual CP

:lenny:

Is it too early to request a badge based on the Visual Couple?  :niu:  

(I need to start posting more in case one does get created!) 

Edited by themarchioness
  • Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

20 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

I think I did request one before however the pictures they given back then didn’t really put them tighter together ... let’s tag @Tofu hehehe request for visual cp badge pls lols

Yes, @Tofu, pretty please!  *bats eyelashes*

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

I finished the novel and I do have to say, it is what I would considered an easy read. Sometimes I struggle to finish novels, but this one had a nice flow and was easy to follow along. I finished reading 10 chapters before work and finished the rest after work. 

Yu Tu and Qiao Jingjing are so cute together. I love their mutual understanding for each other and how they never let their busy careers affect them. I was pretty hyped up reading about the expedition, so exhilarating!! 

The rumored release date is June 27th (take this with a grain of salt). I hope it comes true because after reading the novel, it makes me that much more excited for the drama!! 

@stroppyse, I remembered you mentioning that you like Love O2O with Yang Yang. This novel is also written by the same author as Love O2O. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Does this really have an air date yet? I've been wanting to watch this drama as it is. Especially now that I can't watch Love O2O any more.

It's rumored for an end of June release. I'll tag you when the release date is confirmed! 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
39 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yes for a badge! I'll do my best to find something good. I'll probably wait for the drama to release so we can have more cute scenes of them. :heart:

Based on just the little we've seen so far I predict you're going to have a hard time narrowing down the choices -- at least crossing fingers that turns out to be the case!  ;)  

• Like 3

My Fanfics