You're My Glory 你是我的荣耀 [2021]

Spoiler
3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

When the FL and ML cross paths in the present again, he's actually at a crossroads in his career.  His parents are sick and he feels bad that he cannot contribute more.  With his grades he could've gotten a more lucrative job after graduating from university (such as in finance) and he wonders if that's what he shouldn't have done.  He wants to quit his job, but his boss tells him to take time to think about things.  It's because he has spare time that he runs into the FL online... 

Interesting!! So there will be a crisis from the ML

3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

The "conflict," is that the ML doesn't think he can give her anything since he's poor and because being an aerospace engineer often means spending long periods of time away from family.  But the FL doesn't care about any of that.  She just loves him and she wants him to continue being an aerospace engineer because it's his passion and because she thinks it's an honorable career.  Plus his concerns?  She's got money!  And she often has to go away for work, too.  These are not roadblocks to the FL, for whom the ML has always been the best thing since sliced bread.  ;)  It just takes the ML some time to come around to all that, but he does and then it's back to happy times. 

I seeeee

Many thanksss @themarchioness for the summary! :wow:

Thanks for the help too @mayicoryn @Tofu

Awww I see now why the title is YAMG ;)

26 come soon!

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

4 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Overall its a very light and fluffy story.  That's the main story and then there are a bunch of epilogues that expand on their lives, including after they get together officially.  From drama teasers looks like those epilogues have been folded into the main story, yay! 

we are in for the fluff this times....i like how YuTu told his friends

"She is everywhere"

i hope this include this part of the conversation too lols

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, kimberlyamor said:

I re-read the novel last night for a refresher and i have lots of scene i want to see in the drama that includes "you can see her everywhere" and that when QJJ was playing with Yu Tu and his friends she gave everyone a skin but Yu Tu that's why Yu Tu left dumbfounded hahaha.

So excited to finally see this. Hoping for good results!! <3

yes the battering between JingJing with YuTu's friends was good...

its almost like they settle into each other life nicely...and they accept each other as the whole and never thought to change the other to suit their life however still there are changes and adjustment that each made to make one another felt more cherish...

the title is really befitting if you ask me....as it stated clearly that no matter what you are you are still my 'Glory'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

my heart is melting!!!! @stroppyse look your YY looks like he is holding back a smiles @MayanEcho look at Dilreba holding bk a smiles....just so that they can pretend to be close to each other.....gosh......what do we do about them???!!! @themarchioness@Lynne disregarding the book....i know im in love with the visual by both YY and Dilreba, both really looking good!!

@Yana @SnT are you both set to watch this one too???!!! pls tell me u guys will? and @Olivia Kate u will too?

ALJRmlf.jpg

MCp6VV9.jpg

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i dunno about you guys....though this poster just look weird to me....with the head in the bubble headgear hahahahaha

I think the other one is worse where they’re gazing at each other like they want to kiss but they can’t because the space helmet blocks them. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

Just now, themarchioness said:

I think the other one is worse where they’re gazing at each other like they want to kiss but they can’t because the space helmet blocks them. Lol.

yea both look as weird to be honest....hahaha what happen to the editing team!!! they have the best two visual ppl together and they edit them into something odd??? hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yang Yang looks so good! As usual. And, Dilireba looks nice as well. I see that Yang Yang is playing a character who likes to play basketball again. It makes me think that perhaps he likes to play basketball in RL?

Despite having to read the subs which means I can't multi-task watching, I do want to watch this drama. I would like a relatively light and fluffy romance which this seems to be.  Though when Yang Yang is doing his smouldering gaze, it feels very intense to me. :wow:

Btw, since I haven't read any of the source materials, and only think that it's light and fluffy from your comments here, if this is actually a tragedy or an ending where one of the leads dies, then I'll be on the warpath on this thread. Just warning you all!  :lmao2:

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

if this is actually a tragedy or an ending where one of the leads dies, then I'll be on the warpath on this thread. Just warning you all!  :lmao2:

Don’t worry. There’s no chance of that. Gu Man, the author of the book, is all about sweet romances and happy endings!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei