Wang Run Ze
Wang Yu Zheng
Dong Xin
Yu Xin Tong as Liu Yuxiang
Rui Na as young Feng Chenyue
Yue Er (玥儿) as young Gu Qingyan
Feng Xue Ya as young Xiao Jin

Synopsis:

A story between the dragon king and a young maidservant follows a promise of three lifetimes to wait for a loved one.

Liu Ying (Zhu Xudan) is Xia Houxue's (Yang Zhiying) maidservant who accidentally encounters a snake. Liu Ying saves it without realizing that the snake is a thousand year old dragon called Yuchu Longyan (Dylan Wang). To repay his debt, Yuchi Longyan takes Liu Ying away but it results in a misunderstanding.

Xia Xuehuo goes looking for Yuchi Longyan and encounters a wolf demon. To fulfill Liu Ying's wishes, Yuchu Longyan promises to rescue Xia Xuehou and to protect her for three lifetimes even as he silently stays by Liu Ying's side. It's not until her fourth lifetime when Liu Ying is reincarnated as Gu Qingyan that she begins to know of Yuchi Longyan's existence. (Credit)

Baidu | Weibo

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Yay, another one I'd like to watch! Also, I like Bambi Zhu!

Hopefully, because it is being released on TencentVideo, subs will be readily available. =)

Here's a new video for the drama:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
12 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hopefully, because it is being released on TencentVideo, subs will be readily available. =)

Here's a new video for the drama:

With Tencent, it would have the subs immediately once they show it. It might be 3 days later though before it's uploaded to YT, while for non VIPs, 2 eps per day of airing.

The trailer has 3L3W feels! 😄

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

With Tencent, it would have the subs immediately once they show it. It might be 3 days later though before it's uploaded to YT, while for non VIPs, 2 eps per day of airing.

The trailer has 3L3W feels! 😄

a lot of XanXia took after 3L3W after their successful run to be honest.....

flowing hair for guys were never really favor till after MarkChao make it so dashing!

• Haha 2

Right now, I can see the drama on my Tencent account, so I hope that means that I'm not restricted from watching it! Sometimes being in the USA, lots of dramas are restricted. I either have to watch with VPN or just wait until it's uploaded on a third party website. :nervous:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Right now, I can see the drama on my Tencent account, so I hope that means that I'm not restricted from watching it! Sometimes being in the USA, lots of dramas are restricted. I either have to watch with VPN or just wait until it's uploaded on a third party website. :nervous:

use Avast VPN, it only cost me like MYR 14x for a year, and i can actually share it up to 10 devices

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

use Avast VPN, it only cost me like MYR 14x for a year, and i can actually share it up to 10 devices

Sometimes I don't always have on VPN, so if I hear a drama is coming out, I have to read if it's going to be restricted. Funny story, my Tencent's default page even when I'm not using VPN is for viewers in Thailand. I think I only VPN to Thailand once to watch this lakorn but now it's automatically saved. If I want to view the dramas/movies available to the USA, I have to VPN myself to the USA. :eeeee:

Anyway, more photos were released today! Character posters and stills!! :smile:

twIAMIr.jpg

Spoiler

9B9ueSz.jpg

0FHOR5P.jpg

Mq1Dibk.jpg

rOPi6Qh.jpg

yur3kDy.jpg

Spoiler

wh5yINR.jpg

7uTs8gH.jpg

Wc4Gf4f.jpg

iZeXO0o.jpg

WEWNcHE.jpg

L4G2lBL.jpg

WetE1Yc.jpg

• Like 2

@Tofu Second poster is Bai Qian all over again! 😅

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

flowing hair for guys were never really favor till after MarkChao make it so dashing!

The shampoo guy's hair look so good in his  battle with Qing Cang! 😁 I heard his wig and Yang Mi's are made of silk?

The 2nd installment of 3L3W was also another shampoo commercial, but Mark Chao's dark flowing mane is really dramatic. :lol:

• Haha 2

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh my, three rebirth is mentioned. Hope there won't be too much angst in all of the 36 eps. Hope this drama has a happy ending!

Same here! I hope that 36 episodes is enough to wrap it up nicely. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First two eps are funny with acerbic sense of humour. For those who had watched the two dramas of 3L3W, a lot of scenes will feel familiar. 

Spoiler

A little nudity, because somebody doesn't think clothes are needed when he is human. LOL. 

• Haha 2

spacer.png

On 5/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, MayanEcho said:

First two eps are funny with acerbic sense of humour. For those who had watched the two dramas of 3L3W, a lot of scenes will feel familiar. 

Reveal hidden contents

i find the similarity from a clip i glimpse yesterday night....is where the dragon turn into a snake and the girl feed it...the differences is that the girls seems better off and YangMi stay in a hut....

and the dragon in here is a white snake while in 3L3W is in black **ahem**

though i say the graphic looks alot alike

• Haha 2