Miss the Dragon 遇龙 [2021]

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahhaa who is that....anyway i saw some were disappointed ...

Spoiler

The Dragon King dislikes durian candies, hahaha! As silver snake he snorts at Liu Ying, but gobbles all the cakes! 😅

I don't know about others, but the first 2 eps are funny for me, and I like the sudden humorous turn of things. I'm guessing that from ep3, it will become serious, basing from the ending of ep2. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Now at ep6, and it is still feel good with unexpected funny moments. But in this ep, the tribulation starts. 

Spoiler

Dragon King is soooo determined to marry his "saviour". LOL! But gah, he is getting it wrong, what he reads from romance books!

Fate Immortal is getting exasperated, hahaha!

He'll now have to marry the other girl though, to keep Liu Ying alive. 😔

××××÷÷÷÷×××××

Some SFX and CGI are good, and some are also uh, very bad. The story might be boring for some early on, but I've no complaints with the acting. 

• Haha 1

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i guess this is all really based on personal preferences then....

:true: 

The show is still feel good up to some parts of ep7. Then the sadness starts. There are still some sudden comic relief scenes, but ep 10 is 😔.

Spoiler

She is reborn to 1st life of tribulation.

"Why would Liu Ying choose this place to be born?"

"Look."

"Town of Yuchi"

"Yuchi town. What about it?"

"...."

"Yuchi. Is it because the village has the same name as you that she chose to be born here?"

"One way or another, Liu Ying chose me in the end. Got it?"

• Like 2

spacer.png

It actually looks just right when the head piece is placed little more behind, and his hair more volume like in other scenes.

Ep11 and 12 are back to feel good eps 🙂

She is now Ayu.

The former miss of Ayu is now bullying her in this lifetime.

LMAO with the Lord of Loufeng Pavilion, he is hot and cold with the bird demon Qing Qing!

Spoiler

He is so jealous of the good friendship of Dragon King Long Yuchi and Qing Qing:

=》 He wants Qing Qing to use Xue, his surname, as her surname rather than Long. Nyahahaha! 

Yuchi and Qing Qing are living together in this lifetime as siblings. Lord of Loufeng is always dropping by, LOL!

Dragon King to Qing Qing: Who would marry you?

Dragon King to Loufeng Lord: Do you love Qing Qing? 😄

• Like 2

spacer.png

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

not sure why...recently i seen alot of hair badly done in costume drama that actually put me off watching to be honest...

I can still tolerate the bad hair, but if the clothes aren't matching the era or a gross mismatch,  that would really turn me off. 

Maybe they aren't so much into test looks now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

On 5/14/2021 at 3:54 PM, MayanEcho said:

I can still tolerate the bad hair, but if the clothes aren't matching the era or a gross mismatch,  that would really turn me off. 

Maybe they aren't so much into test looks now?

i think the worst wardrobe i seen is in NiChang......the clothes look so drab on the artist and the hair are all so casually done too

On 5/15/2021 at 10:19 PM, MayanEcho said:

Oh hello there, Dragon King. 

i see a clip where he is jealous, he cannot be jealous, thunder and lightning will start rolling hahahhaha

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Loufeng is going to roll in?

Ep 13-14

Eh, can I just say that Loufeng Pavilion Lord and Dragon King are bromance in the making? :laugh:

They bicker so much! :lol:

But they are also "bonding" together over how to make their girls happy, and getting into Dragon King's pool to heal their injuries.

Spoiler

LMAO, this time they had a fight over Qing Qing. Wrecked the house, and then Qing Qing comes in to see them in a very compromising, "lovers like" position in the middle of their fighting. Hahahaha!

• Haha 1

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

On a lighter note, the brewing bromance between Dragon King and Loufeng Lord is still sailing.

I'm at the part where it is just starting. The Dragon King asked Luofeng Lord if he loves Qing Qing and he doesn't response, but silence speak for itself. Haha! 

• Haha 1

Ep 17

This episode is like a continuation of things going downhill for Yuchi and Ayu. 

On the other hand, one ice faced Lord says he is Qing Qing's suitor! :laugh:

Ep 18

Next rebirth. Liu Ying is now a badass General's daughter. Qing Qing is still with her. Loufeng Lord visits her every few days, hahaha!

• Like 1

spacer.png

Because the drama is 30-something episodes long, I'm glad that they are moving through the different lives quickly. I don't like it when they drag it on for too long. Haha!

I thought these photos were really nice of the leads. 

• Star Struck 1