7-B358-EA9-A527-46-C2-9-A34-B3142-B748-C
9-CD72-CC5-DE2-C-46-CD-B207-0220768-DB12

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Day 3: Your first impression/current impression:

When I first saw him on My Girl, my first thought was Korean guys sure are prettier than most girls. I didn't like him as an actor until Time between Dog and Wolf and Iljimae. Now, he's one of the actors that I will absolutely watch. Even if the drama is unbearable, I would weather through a few episodes for him. (SHR is exception)

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Day 4 - The genre that you wished he would do: 

:thinking: none, I guess. Or maybe he could play an actual villain next time? I would prefer he played villain like the one that Leonardo Dicaprio played in Django Unchained. Psychological villains like joker/Hannibal are starting to oversaturate the media. If he can play an actual piece of shit that makes people skin crawl with anger, I would be very happy.

• Like 1

𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕚 𝟛𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 - Day 3

First/Current Impression of Joongi 

After FOE, I still find him as one of the top/a-list/high caliber sought actors in K-ent. He still holds the reputation of an action star. Regardless of his status, he remains the humble person that he is. He knows his roots, how to appreciate his fans and treasure his loved ones. I think his fan service is really what impresses me the most--something that is consistent since I first checked his clips in airports/venues he attended. 

No wonder people around him respect him a lot after they work with him. Even the brightest stars in hollywood like Mila Jovovich would like to work with him again. 

• Heart Eyes 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, bluepebbles said:

𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕚 𝟛𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 - Day 3

First/Current Impression of Joongi 

First thoughts...I have to rewind back to a few years ago...felt that he is too feminine for my liking...now..until FOE came along..the femininity...itself it’s like a flower...*cough...flower of charms...it bloomed and from there the femininity changes into manliness..wooo carrying the frame! So manly!💪🏻
E1-D444-B5-F1-BB-46-D9-928-D-0-CA49-CCC9

I really love how he treats people when the camera are not rolling. At the same time, the way he treats kids really melt my heart. He is a kid at heart:love: 

I love that he had a lot of fun on set...y2mate-com-Ve-SQIj25v-Qc-1080p-2.gif

Haha..loads of fun and act like a child as he drinks the blood so cute~ so lovely

• Heart Eyes 2

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

@chibipuffin I need to catch up ! :psweatduck:

Day 4- The genre that you wish he would do

Hmm. I am not sure, but I am still looking forward for comedy as his next project. It is a challenging genre because not everyone can deliver comedic antics as stories. Maybe it is something he will be exploring in the future. 

Day 5- The best photo of JG in the past.

I would say these ones. It was circa 2009 !

• Star Struck 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕚 𝟛𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 - Day 6

The Variety Show You  Most Want to See

I want him to be in a travel log. I see some veteran stars doing this which they only chill/ relax during  the trip while exploring new places and people. 

Also this will also become an opportunity for self reflection. 

ENG SUB)Lee Joon Gi이준기 더스타The Star Aug 2016 Making - YouTube

• Like 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Day 4 - I would want to see him do period fantasy, something like scholar of the night but dress differently and be the lord of the underworld or something:laugh: (he looks good as a king, that is what I mean) at the same time would be nice to see him doing ocn dramas too

Day 5 - Not that old but okay!

6-BA69486-A011-4482-A92-D-688-ACB6-E4-F6

Day 6 - Funny enough, I want him to do a cool kids in the block edition just to see his athletic skills:wow:...maybe do Swimming...:smug:...abs... 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

This is my definition of korean oppa’s hair curtain call in kdrama, FOE Edition:

In the beginning the closed curtain - Still new to the audience, very neutral emotions 

Spoiler

546-B7-E37-C451-45-A0-BD36-BE85-ECAF0810

The middle the slightly open curtain - A ball of anger towards his opponent but can’t really do much moment

Spoiler

DA419653-4-AB3-43-E5-A9-CA-2-C2893-B7-B7

Then the finale the open call - The full of emotions moment...cause the bangs are the flood gates of their emotions. So oppa are to cry and be sad at that phase.

Spoiler

377557-FF-7350-4-FBC-BFF6-F8-ED2-D1-CC61

My free gift:

Spoiler

Yay curtains!

D3-B10-A03-6127-4-B33-B24-C-DE56-FC4241-

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea This is a poll worthy theme:GrimChamp:

• Haha 5

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

𝕁𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕚 𝟛𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 - Day 7

Best Role-  Do Hyun Su. Flower of Evil , it's like a higher mountain next to Gongil of The King and The Clown . Like @chibipuffin these two roles are close to my heart. 

Flower Of Evil” Lead Star Lee Joon Gi Shares The Reason Why He Still Uses  "The King and the Clown" Photo As Instagram Avatar | KDramaStars

Runner ups- Scarlet Heart 's Wangso, Joseon Gunman's Park Yoon Kang. Both roles showcased his action skills in sageuk genre. 

@Darkarcana I didn't expect your gift ! :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

58 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I miss FOE... Trying to look for another LJG drama to watch on weekends since I've only seen My Girl and FOE.

Thinking if I should start Scarlet Heart Ryeo although I've seen spoilers for the ending lol. Thoughts?:brb:

Try Lawless Lawyers :GrimChamp:Him in LL is like the best! Cause he gansta!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

I miss FOE... Trying to look for another LJG drama to watch on weekends since I've only seen My Girl and FOE.

Thinking if I should start Scarlet Heart Ryeo although I've seen spoilers for the ending lol. Thoughts?:brb:

Lawless Lawyer is way better....He is so suave and swaggy.....:Ghastlel: SHR is okay but I am bias because Saeguk isn't my cup of tea......:shocked2:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-03-at-8-51-00-PM.png

LSG is great at fan service......:love:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, im0202 said:

He has also done thrillers too. You can try criminal minds if you want. Both him and Chae Won starred in that drama.

Edited by chibipuffin
  • Like 3

Day 8: your best saved photo of JG

spacer.png

Day 9: How are you like JG (looks/character)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all:cry: 

Looks - Nah he looks way better than me, and I'm younger than him.

Character - My man did almost two hours of insta live while I'm panicking over a conference call.

Maybe I should try red ginseng too. I'd love to have some of his energy :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 10/3/2020 at 7:32 PM, im0202 said:

Lawless Lawyer for gorgeous lawyerr gangster .

Or if you want to see guyliner joongi you can check Scholar Who Walks the Night.:smug:

If you want JG in specs you can check his Joseon Gunman , a mixed of Joseon-Japanese Invasion era

park yoon kang | Tumblr

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor