China Charm Grapevines

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why not? 🙂 At this time of pandemic, that there's work available/offered, artists should take as much as they could. If these two would lead the project, it would be fantastic. There should be no shipping pressures too, hahaha!

So this would be of jiaorens and demons?

I always feel that making shows about mythological creatures or beings is a celebration and homage to the country's ancient heritage. It won't be everybody's cup of tea to watch, but it would be a visual treat and balm to the heart for those who prefer the fantasy world settings for their entertainment. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Why not? 🙂 At this time of pandemic, that there's work available/offered, artists should take as much as they could. If these two would lead the project, it would be fantastic. There should be no shipping pressures too, hahaha!

So this would be of jiaorens and demons?

I always feel that making shows about mythological creatures or beings is a celebration and homage to the country's ancient heritage. It won't be everybody's cup of tea to watch, but it would be a visual treat and balm to the heart for those who prefer the fantasy world settings for their entertainment. 

i always love xanxia to a certain extend....however....

i will really love to see Reba in XanXia im trying to visualize them together....maybe im still trying to get over the visual that is completed by Reba and YangYang hahaha

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i always love xanxia to a certain extend....however....

i will really love to see Reba in XanXia im trying to visualize them together....maybe im still trying to get over the visual that is completed by Reba and YangYang hahaha

Ren Jialun and Li Yifeng have somewhat similar facial features. I honestly thought at first that Ren Jialun at Under the Power and Li Yifeng as Baili Tusu in that Sword Of Legends were one person. 😄 Oh yeah, Reba was also in that drama, but hideous hairstyle! 

They looked alright in Sword of Legends, so Ren Jialun and her would also visually jive. 😉

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Lynne said:

@NiteWalker my twitter timeline are full of mutuals talking about this pairing and the novel LOL

Personally I can't visualize them yet, but hopefully they get a good script... 

same i really cant visualize Reba with JiaLun as yet, however seeing the pictures from @MayanEcho it does feel easier to visualize YiFeng with Reba together though...

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:29 AM, MayanEcho said:

Li Yifeng and Reba in Sword of Legends 🙂 This was why I really thought  before that Jialun and Yifeng were one person, while looking at the poster of Under the Power. ☺

hahhaa i didnt know u mix them up....cause YiFeng enjoy immerse popularity after Sword of Legend while JiaLun....on start to be more well known recently i think with his role in Under the Power.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahhaa i didnt know u mix them up....cause YiFeng enjoy immerse popularity after Sword of Legend while JiaLun....on start to be more well known recently i think with his role in Under the Power.

Hahaha, I really thought it's just one person! 😅 I enjoyed Sword of Legends, it got plenty of comedic scenes to balance the more emotional parts. The SFX and CGI may be bad now compared to today, but acting was quite good for most of the cast. The young boy actor will go places if he's still acting. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just now, Tofu said:

@Lynne @NiteWalker - I was seeing so much of these on Twitter and was so shocked. They had babies through surrogacy and she decided she didn't want them anymore so he is raising them as a single father? She's from Love O2O, isn't she? 

yes she was from Love O2O where she was pairing up with YangYang.....i had always pray for no reunion in between the two of them :x

i like the stories development in the drama like @stroppyse however i prefer Angelababy version of WeiWei in the movie better than ZS's version of WeiWei in the drama

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i had always pray for no reunion in between the two of them :x

Why do you say that? I don't think I completely finished the drama version. I liked the movie because it meant I didn't have to invest too much of my time. :laugh:

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, Lynne said:

Her reply is not answering anything at all.... 

She sounds like she wants to deny it, except that she doesn't have that option anymore.

I realized she's that demon fox in Sword of Legends. That abandoned kid role. WTH, how "funny" is it that she would do it to her own, it seems?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

spacer.png

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She sounds like she wants to deny it, except that she doesn't have that option anymore.

I realized she's that demon fox in Sword of Legends. That abandoned kid role. WTH, how "funny" is it that she would do it to her own, it seems?

also.....her drama / varieties will all be taken out....the media had labeled her as bad influence and Love O2O had been taken off alot of platform in China

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 3

I read a bit more about the situation and regardless of what happened between them, they were going to be parents and should have put their differences aside for their children. A baby is not some sort of accessories you return just because you don't want it anymore. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

also.....her drama / varieties will all be taken out....the media had labeled her as bad influence and Love O2O had been taken off alot of platform in China

I feel sad for her coworkers. I don't know if Love O2O is still in YT.

Prada ended her brand ambassadorship.

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I read a bit more about the situation and regardless of what happened between them, they were going to be parents and should have put their differences aside for their children. A baby is not some sort of accessories you return just because you don't want it anymore. 

So true. If there really was a recording that she and her father really wanted to terminate the pregnancies at 7mo...grrr!!!

• Like 2

spacer.png