China Charm Grapevines

5 minutes ago, Lynne said:

I know right?

and the saga continues... i am so speechless.. my goodness!

When one thinks this sort of story should only be in dramas...But for it to actually happen? 🤬 Whatever went wrong between her and the ex, the babies should not suffer, and should not end in foster homes when they have a father and grandparents who want them.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I feel sad for her coworkers. I don't know if Love O2O is still in YT.

so far it is still there 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPIRD4yr1hlAEovBCSNlAKg

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I read a bit more about the situation and regardless of what happened between them, they were going to be parents and should have put their differences aside for their children. A baby is not some sort of accessories you return just because you don't want it anymore. 

very true.....regardless of your differences or split ... u should care for the children..

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

well I guess this is really bye bye to her career

To be honest, I'm not surprised. She was downright mocking the laws of two countries. Worse, she was deliberately ruining the lives of her own two babies without remorse. She even tried to justify it.

• Like 5

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

To be honest, I'm not surprised. She was downright mocking the laws of two countries. Worse, she was deliberately ruining the lives of her own two babies without remorse. She even tried to justify it.

i think while she might opt for surrogacygacy she wont get mock so bad....however her way of abandoning the child or even make it aborted, i think that the final straw

• Like 4
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i think while she might opt for surrogacygacy she wont get mock so bad....however her way of abandoning the child or even make it aborted, i think that the final straw

Agreed. If she wanted to have children through surrogacy that's one thing, but to abandon them is another. 

Does she have dramas that have not aired yet? If so, I feel bad for all those people who worked hard on those projects just to never have them be released. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Agreed. If she wanted to have children through surrogacy that's one thing, but to abandon them is another. 

Does she have dramas that have not aired yet? If so, I feel bad for all those people who worked hard on those projects just to never have them be released. 

i heard that she has over 10 drama yet to be air and that will never see the light any more after this scandal

as the "NRTA (National Radio and Television Administration)" already issued the statement

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ooo what drama is this?

Retro Detective.  

This is from mydramalist:

During an undercover mission, post-90s policeman Huang Weiping got into an accident and became a vegetable. Twenty years later when he woke up, he still retains his youthful appearance. However when he returned to the police team, he felt out of place and often create a joke out of himself. Together with his "old" partner Li Mingfeng, he set out to investigate the mystery case of the past.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker posted this on Twitter, the tentatively releases for some anticipated dramas:

@abs-oluteM - Zhang Zhe Han's drama is a BL drama, but take that with a grain of salt because of the censorship. Haha!

yes i saw this one too.....hahaha....also at the same times....alot of the C-Artist is turning towards BL drama.....as it seems to be touch to make an artist popular....

the government is putting their feet down on this though....they did put in some censorship previously however they seems to put in more restrictions recently...

@Tofu unfortunately my mother dont share the interest in this genre though, she had been grumbling about it....saying did all the woman in the world had **ahem** - Gone :heiboi:

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes i saw this one too.....hahaha....also at the same times....alot of the C-Artist is turning towards BL drama.....as it seems to be touch to make an artist popular....

the government is putting their feet down on this though....they did put in some censorship previously however they seems to put in more restrictions recently...

@Tofu unfortunately my mother dont share the interest in this genre though, she had been grumbling about it....saying did all the woman in the world had **ahem** - Gone :heiboi:

I guess that's where the money is at? :eeeee:Many people are very hyped up about lots of BL dramas. I think I'm more invested in the potential plot and the actors than I am the romance aspect of these dramas. Unless I'm watching a drama that has been pinned as a romance drama, I don't really care for it that much. I tend to enjoy dramas that's all about working together as a team without romance factored in. Sometimes romance just makes things really messy. Even in Douluo Continent, I'm kind of hoping that they continue to have a brother/sister relationship but I understand if I'm part of the minority and the story suddenly change where they start to like each other. Haha! 

I will watch some of them and let your mom know if there is any romance between the characters. If it's all about working together as a team and ends up being a good drama, I'll let you know so you can tell her. :laugh: Although, I think I might pass on A Tale of the Wanderers -- it doesn't sound like something I would like. Haha! 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hahha Lisa is really cute her....when she was asking this questions she was looking very serious hahahaha

Hahaha! That's so funny!

Are they airing two idol competition show at the same time? I swear I think I'm seeing two, unless I'm going a bit crazy here. 

• Like 1