China Charm Grapevines

March is the end of the first quarter, so lots of dramas rumored to air:

• Ping Pong - Bai Jing Ting, Timmy Xu (Confirmed air date: March 9th)
  • My Dear Guardian - Johnny Huang, Li Qin (Tentative air date: March 12th)
  • Court Lady - Xu Kai, Li Yi Tong (Tentative air date: March 10th)
  • Rattan - Zhang Binbin, Sally Jing (Confirmed air date: March 8th)
  • You Are My Hero - Bai Jing Ting, Sandra Ma (Confirmed air date: March 11th)
  • The Long Ballad - Dilireba, Leo Wu (Tentative air date: March 24th)
  • The Oath of Love - Xiao Zhan, Yang Zi
  • Use For My Talent - Jasper Liu, Shen Yue (Tentative air date: March 10th)
  • Being A Hero - Wang Yi Bo, Chen Xiao 
  • Don't Think of Interrupting My Studies - Lai Kuan Lin, Landy Li (Confirmed air date: March 10th)
  • Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard - Ren Jia Lun, Xing Fei
  • Yu Zhao Ling - Darren Chen, Zhang Yi Shang
  • A Love Story: You Are the Greatest Happiness of My Life - Zhang Han, Xu Lu (Confirmed air date: March 17th)
  • The Woman Who Can't Fall In Love - Qin Lan, Wang He Di (Tentative air date: March 25th)
  •  

April is the start of the second quarter, so the following are dramas rumored to air:

• Immortality - Luo Yunxi, Chen Feiyu (Tentative air date: April 15th)
  • Broker - Luo Yunxi, Victoria Song 
  •  

May rumored dramas:

• Winner is King/Sha Po Lang - Chen Zheyuan, Tan Jianci

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
13 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i remember that this was suppose to be air earlier....however look like they got push out a lil

I know, I hope it just gets air soon. :yoongibtspls:

I added tentative release dates to my list. Here's to hoping all of these dramas get air! 

• Like 1
On 3/15/2021 at 12:23 PM, NiteWalker said:

Confirmed Zhang YuJian and WuQian is married with a daughter

I never watched this drama so I probably don't feel the same way about this news as others. It's always nice to hear when actors fall in love while working together. I'm sure their shippers are super happy. Haha!

No Zhang Han dramas for roughly two years and all of a sudden, another one rumored to be airing soon? Haha!

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I never watched this drama so I probably don't feel the same way about this news as others. It's always nice to hear when actors fall in love while working together. I'm sure their shippers are super happy. Haha!

No Zhang Han dramas for roughly two years and all of a sudden, another one rumored to be airing soon? Haha!

maybe they are trying to reduce their pending list....its a long list after all lols

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Olivia Kate said:

What’s with the cotton thingy issue in CH that celebs even distanced themselves from some brands?

H&M starting by mentioned Xinjiang cotton was made with forced labor by Uyghur people. (Small ethnic group in China). In fact most of cotton picking activity has been done by heavy machinery these days. 

Hence all the C celebs distancing from this Western company who has same stance with H&M. 

@NiteWalker@TofuZhang Han also have drama One Boat One World? Is he a pilot there? 

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Olivia Kate - To add on to what @SilverMoonTea said, after many stars terminated their contracts with H&M, other stars also terminated their contracts with various Western companies that either stand by what H&M said or have similar views too. A lot of the celebrities were given a lot of heat if they didn't respond right away. Bai Jingting even missed his flight because he was working on terminating his contract with Converse. They also removed the Nike logo from his clothes in You Are My Hero too. 

16 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Zhang Han also have drama One Boat One World? Is he a pilot there? 

He does! That one is airing right now! Not sure if we have a thread for it though we do not have a thread for it. He plays a navigator or a chief officer is what they have him listed as. His goal is to be the captain of the cruise ship one day. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
25 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalker@TofuZhang Han also have drama One Boat One World? Is he a pilot there?

yes....like what @Tofu he did though we dont have that one in JH i think

@Olivia Kate the first two to react where SongYun and YiBo if im not mistaken....YiBo had a long standing contract with Nike and SongYun just had a ad with Nike not long ago doing yoga poses if im not wrong

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have opened.. can help me add in directory. I will add more info later. I like that Zhang Han in nice uniform rather than in curtain flowery suit on his other drama 🤣

Hahaha!! I'll help add it to the directory if @NiteWalker hasn't already.

• Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu u might as well add your name to the mod name on C-Lands pls can you hahaha...you're helping alot.... lols thanks...im trying to gather info to open the thread for Snowy Mountain and also checking out the rating for Vlinkage lols

Umm...if I don't add my name, I'm not tied down to anything. :eeeee:I think we would need the team on board with this before that happens. Chinese dramaland is ever changing, I don't know how you do it so I just do my best to help you as much as I can. :hearties:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Umm...if I don't add my name, I'm not tied down to anything. :eeeee:I think we would need the team on board with this before that happens. Chinese dramaland is ever changing, I don't know how you do it so I just do my best to help you as much as I can. :hearties:

hahaha not easy....well i just cover as much as i can lols.....

at the very least i understand Mandarin so maybe that is also how i keep up....though to be honest i dont keep up with the artist news by much only airing drama and all that

• Like 1