China Charm Grapevines

8 hours ago, Olivia Kate said:

I can’t blame some people for reacting that way. TBH, I kind of agree with them. H&R Century has a a history of not being nice. Pity that it’s the one handling CY.

I'm not too familiar with them other than there are a lot of stars signed under them. 

• Like 2

the price of being popular/ famous....wild claims by fans / woman @abs-oluteM @40somethingahjumma for ZZH

On 3/31/2021 at 10:25 PM, Tofu said:

@Olivia Kate @SilverMoonTea - It seems like some people are upset at the potential casting of Yang Zi in that drama. :idk:

as previously it was suppose to be JiangTian?  however today what i seen might confirmed it might be YangZi?

cKHu73y.jpg

@oppasaranghaeyo for you info too lols....so im not sure who is the actual FL....lols

• Like 2

They should take legal action @NiteWalker because this kind of stuff can get really nasty and ruin a man's career irreparably. He should at least be allowed to defend himself.

Whatever the truth is, I don't agree with trial by media. This should be a matter between lawyers and/or something that goes before the courts.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

5 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

They should take legal action @NiteWalker because this kind of stuff can get really nasty and ruin a man's career irreparably. He should at least be allowed to defend himself.

Whatever the truth is, I don't agree with trial by media. This should be a matter between lawyers and/or something that goes before the courts.

i think ZZH issue the statement to the public that they will take legal actions that all...cause if they dont do the declaration, the fans will start worrying and speculation might run out of hands too.....

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think ZZH issue the statement to the public that they will take legal actions that all...cause if they dont do the declaration, the fans will start worrying and speculation might run out of hands too.....

Of course. That's part of what I mean by ruining a man's life. And it would also send out a strong message to other "fans" about the need to use social media more carefully.

Anyway, we don't know the truth as yet but if his agency is taking action they must feel confident about their position.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

1 minute ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Of course. That's part of what I mean by ruining a man's life. And it would also send out a strong message to other "fans" about the need to use social media more carefully.

Anyway, we don't know the truth as yet but if his agency is taking action they must feel confident about their position.

hopefully so....i mean following ZZH a bit, he seems to be a gentlemen.....i hope and finger cross im right lols

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu oh yay ! Does it mean it will air soon? 
Do we have a thread for this @NiteWalker

It wrapped up filming not to long ago so I think we are looking at a third or fourth quarter release, if anything. I can't see it get released in the second quarter. Too many dramas lined up. Haha!!

We don't have a thread, open it @abs-oluteM:smug:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i guess we can trust this times lines for now

Yay!! I'm happy with the second quarter releases! That means there's a little something for everyone. Hopefully, we'll see @abs-oluteM more in China Charms because of Johnny's drama and @SilverMoonTea may will be around more to watch Ding Yuxi's drama? 

22 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

your A'Sun as a girl *ahem*

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this. Hahaha!! Actually, there was a photoshoot that Wu Lei did recently that I pretended I didn't see it. I'll have to find it to post it here so you can see it. LOL!!

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm going to pretend I didn't see this. Hahaha!! Actually, there was a photoshoot that Wu Lei did recently that I pretended I didn't see it. I'll have to find it to post it here so you can see it. LOL!!

well the one i posted happen when he was a kid hahahaha....i dunno what got into his parents / agency mind back then to have him dress up as such to be honest...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea -- @NiteWalker likes to play dramas in the background so she rarely watch Korean dramas because she would have to pay attention. Hahaha! Watch Moonlight for Ryan Ding. Haha!

u know me so well....because with C-Drama i dont have to pay attention, i can know things at a glance lols....even when im doing other stuff lols 

• Haha 1