China Charm Grapevines

21 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

Mika @ MSC  looking fab right now, she has slim down alot....im so happy she is really getting better now

She did! I also really didn't think she was that chubby to begin with too. I think for someone who was going through depression, gaining weight is very common. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

there is rumors that he is actually married, however he never stood out to make any official declaration or what...

just like He Laoshi, both of them keep their families separated or quiet

It's best for families not to be in the limelight if they don't want to. Too much pressure and stressed. 

Binbin! :wow:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lynne said:

@NiteWalker HAHAHAHA

YEAHH THEY'VE BEEN DOING THAT for a few years now right?

I seem to recall it started with Zhang yixing endorsing MAC??? i dunno i can't remember lol...

Anyway.. good morning....

i seems to remember we have BaiJingTing for Olay...

and also did Yibo also ?

i know XiaoZhan was endorsing some skincare too

• Haha 1

lololol.. yeah.. Yibo is Shu uemura's brand ambassador since 2019.. they choose him after working with him in Producer 101 back in 2018, there was an interview once with Shu uemura's team and they say their reason was that they find him really suitable wearing makeup... and then there's also a few skincare brand... 

Tbh.. i think its easier for the brand to use male liuliang as ambassadors because their market target is the fans / girls in general.. so i kinda understand the decision.... i heard that the contract also differs, some can be 1 year or more.. some can also be a few months.... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lynne said:

lololol.. yeah.. Yibo is Shu uemura's brand ambassador since 2019.. they choose him after working with him in Producer 101 back in 2018, there was an interview once with Shu uemura's team and they say their reason was that they find him really suitable wearing makeup... and then there's also a few skincare brand... 

Tbh.. i think its easier for the brand to use male liuliang as ambassadors because their market target is the fans / girls in general.. so i kinda understand the decision.... i heard that the contract also differs, some can be 1 year or more.. some can also be a few months.... 

its all depends on how much they bring in once they are the spokesperson i think