Luna Dream Haven Ship 🌜 - (Yeo Jin Goo x IU) - Manchan

d7Pc.gif

Ep 7-8

Cr. YT Owner

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓹𝓵𝓮'𝓼 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

• Jin Goo want to work hard to be included in IU's family. Pretty self explanatory. 

• IU mentioned she felt glad Jin Goo asked her help to come to House in The Wheels, as normally he seldom ask help from others.

• IU can praise Jin Goo non stop for 1 hour. As that's how good he is in her eyes.

• Jin Goo continously taking care of her. He's so worried if she's not comfortable, or if his cooking was not nice. His rice was become a bit hard and he looked dissapointed. But IU keep reassuring him if it's just fine. 

• Jin Goo get quite close to IU when washing the dishes. And they had to work together to pouring the water into dishwasher tank. 

• Jin Goo offer to drive car for the team. In previous episode he didn't. Have a feeling he tried to impress IU.

• Jin Goo dolled up in last episode. Shirt in the middle of forest? Overdress? And he even bring out old music disc player. It's getting romantic, but their friend are coming. Too bad.

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR ...I saw the 2nd video. Was this before Hotel Del Luna?

After HDL haha... theyre in the variety show. I think YJG a bit goner... He even wear formal shirt... it was in the forest & nature environment kind of... So I was kind of laughing... He also said he will work hard to be accepted by IU's family bwahahah... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...