YangDi (洋迪) | Yang Yang & Dilireba

bai

just a trivia of the symbols on the cup that Reba holds in her KWAI animated update:

510cda5886ea0ad9b1fb2e74b85ccb4f.jpg

it's lucky character means double happiness in China, often used in Chinese Wedding traditions.

The double happiness symbol, "囍" (pronounced shuāngxǐ, 双喜) in Chinese is comprised of 喜喜 – two copies of the Chinese character 喜 (pronounced xǐ), which means joy and happiness. It’s commonly used as a Chinese wedding symbol to represent double the joy and happiness for the newlyweds as they begin their marriage. 

source: https://eastmeetsdress.com/blogs/blog/the-best-ways-to-incorporate-double-happiness-into-your-wedding#:~:text=The double happiness symbol%2C "囍,as they begin their marriage.

Spoiler

Nunnelly-Wedding-934-3fbbb797955245c89dd

“The Chinese tea ceremony is an imperative tradition to be performed at Chinese weddings,” shares Yu. “This is the time the bride and groom express their respect, gratitude, and appreciation for their parents’ love, support, and effort in raising them.” The ceremony takes place at a single location, or separately at the bride and groom’s respective homes. A red tea set with a Double Happiness symbol is used for the tea ceremony where black tea is sweetened with dried longans, lotus seeds, and red dates.

A bridesmaid or a lady of good fortune will give the teacups to the couple who will kneel (or bow) and serve tea to the parents (the groom’s family will be served first) uttering the phrase “please drink tea.” After each takes a sip of their tea, the couple will be offered a red envelope with money or gold jewelry to bless the union, and as an official welcome to the family. The couple will then serve tea to the paternal side grandparents, the older uncles/aunties, younger uncles/aunties and followed by their older married siblings. They will repeat the same order for the maternal side of the family. 

source: https://www.brides.com/chinese-wedding-traditions-5077983#:~:text=Lucky Colors and Auspicious Symbols&text=The former is linked to,appears in all Chinese weddings.

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

link for accessing clips from China Audio-Visual Gala 2022 February 2nd:

red carpet

Dilireba http://m.v.qq.com/play.html?vid=i0042ol01rm&ptag=887

Yang Yang http://m.v.qq.com/play.html?vid=w0042ycay3v&ptag=887

performance https://m.weibo.cn/status/4732531058148041?

official photos posted

FKlRB-eacAAPq3q?format=jpg&name=large

FKlRBbEaAAUb8KQ?format=jpg&name=large

FKlQ_GmakAUhUK4?format=jpg&name=large

• Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

my comment: the performance is A GIFT. You Are My Glory nation indeed winning. Not a fan for the voice auto tune of the singing but well, they tried best 💜 the XR is awesome. As You Are My Glory fan I have to say the concept is really cute & has done beautifully. It did justice for overall storytelling concept

FKp5OUFUYAAFV0p?format=jpg&name=large

and the most precious captured is this:

this night is flawless don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck 💜 [ please watch on Twitter for best experience ]

Weibo is shaking at the time

YangDi #1 trending

FKp4V5DagAACGmt?format=jpg&name=medium

Youzis aka YangDi grapefruits +5k its already more than 300k & growing bigger ahahaha

bonus:

their off stage photo

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 3 weeks later...

from exchanging 8 & 1 balloon to each other in Qixi day at Disneyland, Yang keeps using ring, tail of the summer, first milk tea in autumn, etc what a journey 🤡

[please open in Twitter for best resolution & playback available]

~making Tangled one (I See The Light) is super hilarious because Yang's part can't relate with English it just TOO FAST while Reba's part fits pretty much 😆😆

+ they are so Prince & Princess alike, very, very Disney vibe. That's their power in this kind of attire

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

by far this video is the most complete major timeline of the YangDi in public eyes

[look on the original link Weibo, the colorings are very sharp but the original is very HD so best experienced in 4K res] ➡ https://t.co/J2i1UXOHby

want to save this here for check point

and time by time of them

FOm194sVgAI0mMO?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 2 weeks later...

btw.. A bit diary of a fangirl, my most hit edit by far for the two & gain recognition from YangDi main station Super Talk (scream) my hearteu :scaredpanda2: ♥♥♥

this combo is powerful! :Mimed:

image.png

image.png

~diary to be continued in this post~

finally posted A Thousand Years edit in Weibo. It was a heartful edit of You Are My Glory x YangDi probability. The Super Talk welcomes it 😭😭😭

~diary to be continued in this post~

never I imagine someday admin of Super Talk (ST) will message me privately on Weibo to ask if it's ok to use my edit as ST header I'm so touched we talked in English and I say sorry for relying on machine translation to understand their language 😭😭😭💞

image.png

thank you for the love it's a beautiful feeling 🥺

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 2 weeks later...

compilation of past events of Yang Yang/Dilireba or each representative studio Weibo posts,

from the joint statement, main highlight until now

my personal favorite:

FO3jz-AaIAI4xlW?format=jpg&name=large

it posted on 8-11 by their Weibo name which is the other name of ship because 8 sounds ba (Reba), 11 sounds yiyi = YY (Yang Yang) and that's the known/common nickname of each fandom

I still honestly don't get it why they posted real child pictures of each (Reba posted Yang Yang, Yang Yang posted Reba) because You Are My Glory at that time didn't celebrate any achievement, and the promotion are already on fire. They really did not need to do that?

And You Are My Glory story is not centered in childhood moments it started from their teenager era so.. I'm a clown but I have this probability of they were trying to prepare for telling something later

and it's fun to cheer on the steps ♥

that post is really THE post for the grapefruits.

**if this post collapsed, I think I will be move on from this ship**

~~~

Yang Yang Oasis posts

Oasis is another social media platform that often used by Chinese celebrity, but it's highly viewed as something more personal than Weibo account. Yang Yang did not use his Oasis up his endorsement or brands he worked with.

photo-2022-04-18-17-37-58.jpg

this is collage of his Oasis posts during You Are My Glory filming & era.

Yang Yang fans (Yangmao) including me now, see this as abnormal thing because he never did this intense for any drama he worked into. And it's on Oasis. He is professional for all his works but, well, for this one special treatment, judge for yourself 

at least we can say this project really dear to him.

~~~

2021 GQ event at Sanya

fancam from master station: FunFair

the seat arrangement was Dilireba - Rocco Liu (GQ editorial director) - Yang Yang

~this is my pov~

Yang Yang is global brand ambassador of Dunhill since 2020 and GQ has close relationship with Dunhill because the magazine spreads that related to Yang Yang is in package with Dunhill as well. So it make sense Yang Yang seat beside Rocco Liu.

But if they want to tear CP, why Dilireba seat beside Rocco Liu too at that time? Why didn't have far arrangement? It was Dilireba first time appearance too in GQ Men of The Year event. You Are My Glory era was already cool down in November 2021, both was shooting another drama/show already with another co-workers.

Yang Yang was so awkward and tense there when Rocco Liu talked 'privately' with Reba, covering his mouth with fan (maybe because they knew fan-cam might be captured what they talked). Sheep had no filter, while Reba mostly always good in hiding emotions publicly. 

Hahaha cute beautiful people.

G O O D  V I B E S  

April is awesome. I'm kinda still can't believe YangDi main Super Talk (station A) display my edits

with exposure probability to 300k+ grapefruits. This abroad user who just joined Weibo a while ago & can only reply in Chinese with 啊啊啊谢谢 just want to cry.. :SquirtleWonderfull:

FQnom1rVcAIXOnW?format=jpg&name=small

good luck Feng Lan Xi & Ji Yun He in each representative dramas!

FQmnb_bVcAQSAhd?format=jpg&name=large

• Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1st Anniversary of You Are My Glory (2022.07.26)

FYhQQsQagAEs5jC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

photo cr. Weibo 洋迪心动贩卖机 (YangDi ST admin)

• D-1 of anniversary, 🐧 published unreleased behind the scene (THE AUDACITY THEY HAVE TO HOLD THIS A WHOLE YEAR, yes, they were so confident? And it worked. It became hot topic in Weibo for that day)

FYfKw3bUcAILmc5?format=png&name=360x360

• Yang Yang and Dilireba posted Weibo at the same time with the star wish photo that they had when You Are My Glory press conference held

FYkX7XxakAAVK7s?format=jpg&name=large

• Dilireba posted under Qiao Jing Jing Weibo

btw, tulip flower became very meaningful for YangDi clowns because of this:

Spoiler

so yeah, that day was kind of crazy

• release of unpublished Qixi Disneyland Vlog at 13:14 CST (which means 1314 = forever)

FYkcD5LaUAERVQM?format=jpg&name=medium

• rest of the casts are also said their greetings, the unique one was from Qiao Jing Jing's mother:

"long time no see daughter Dilireba and son-in-law Yang Yang, I hope mom will honor the couple and stay happy in parallel time and space"

my own opinion: as YAMG nation, we got many old-new materials. Most of people, including me really didn't have any idea it became like this (not having any expectation lol). Especially to have the leads still up for it. What a surprise, and I think the hype is still there in mainland for this 1st anniversary, 🐧 really still milks this project (to the point cp fans in Super Talk atmosphere kind of  "keep your money and drink milk tea"). The people enjoy it mindfully. Hahaha.

G O O D  V I B E S