YangDi (洋迪) | Yang Yang & Dilireba

bai

12 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@NiteWalker  @bairama very very rare that they repeat casting but they should for this couple at least... but then again will they agree for being typecasted???

not rare...it will happen again...just see and depends on their agency and so far no dating rumors so its not hard for them to be casted again...

usually it will be stop if there bad rumors raging

• Like 1

Found my way here. Hahaha…

@NiteWalkerWhy are there rules preventing comments on the couple? Chinese watch dog?

In Chinese entertainment, repeat paired castings are common, ya? Not like in Korea. Figured if the cast works well together, why not again? And some couples eventually fall in love and get married under such circumstances, don’t they? 

All said, I’ve watched some of their interviews and (maybe it’s just me) but I don’t feel sparks flying between them in real life. They’re quite professionally distanced. Must say they’re really good actors then!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

@NiteWalkerWhy are there rules preventing comments on the couple? Chinese watch dog?

not its like the CP fans who like to hints of possible r/s right into the artist comments threads....

as you know some artists fans actually doesnt like CP fans at all....as they said sometimes CP fans said too much...or think too much.....

there is always a war in between CP fans and artist fans...what i can i say? some fans prefer their artist to stay single while some is happy for their artist to be in a r/s....hahaha everyone to their own i say

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

not its like the CP fans who like to hints of possible r/s right into the artist comments threads....

as you know some artists fans actually doesnt like CP fans at all....as they said sometimes CP fans said too much...or think too much.....

there is always a war in between CP fans and artist fans...what i can i say? some fans prefer their artist to stay single while some is happy for their artist to be in a r/s....hahaha everyone to their own i say

And I reckon that's possibly why the Chinese government is also now stepping up to address these crazy idol worshipping behaviours. And China being so huge, imagine the number of people involved. Good grief, ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

And I reckon that's possibly why the Chinese government is also now stepping up to address these crazy idol worshipping behaviours. And China being so huge, imagine the number of people involved. Good grief, ya?

yes....the Chinese Government had start banning community that started the war and i say this is a good move to start rein in all the fans

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(HAHAHA) here to report

> 12.8.2021 https://38jiejie.com/2021/12/09/yang-yang-and-dilrabas-official-fan-clubs-urge-fans-to-rationally-chase-stars-after-both-sides-engaged-in-fan-wars-once-again/

[ for best experience click the tweet for original resolution playback ]

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o