Lie of Lies / 거짓말의 거짓말 [2020]

UnniSara

What will Ji Min do ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kang Ji Min do now knowing that Eun Soo is Woo Joo's real mother?

• Help Eun Soo clear her name
    • Convince Eun Soo to get treatment and start an investigation
    • Keep Woo Joo away from her
    • MARRY HER!

This poll is closed to new votes

lVbWOp6DWjMBRMV07bKLLBU7pntkcPeGQtRIXwDW

Broadcast : Channel A

Schedule : September 4, 2020- October 24, 2020

Aired on: Friday & Saturday 2150

Language: Korean

Ji Eun-Soo ( LEe Yu-Ri is a daughter-in-law of a powerful Chaebol family. She suddenly becomes a murderer, who killed her husband. After she is released from prison, she tries to get her daughter back. She approaches Kang Ji-Min ( Yeon Jeong-Hun), who adopted her daughter. He is a cool as ice reporter. Ji Sun-Soo Pretends to fall in love with him and attempts to marry him to become the stepmother of her daughter.

Source ( AsianWiki) & ( MyDramalist) 

@abs-oluteM

Basic Information   OST  Behind The Scenes  Official Trailer   OST

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Basic Information

Screenwriter: Kim Ji Eun

Director: Kim Jung Kwon

Genres: Suspense, Romance, Melodrama, Revenge

Episodes: 16

Aired: Sep 04, 2020-Oct 24, 2020

Original Network: Channel A

Duration: 1hr 9 min

Content Airing: 15+

Main Cast

wBlzSQboRpcIp3I1QCjdsAiZ6TVKGg4y1JIjR5Ke - Ji Eun Soo

_91xHoamp65u7kW6UjOosPkoQebjqPSo-zcVcc_n- Kang Ji Min

ocLbtvS6pPS-nBFiEyMrc_-Qm5aJc9mhCrUG4xul- Kim Ho Ran

UhHle8ElUBv1X8zMQfXNzzN_gGI03Z4jRUv9MkSC- Eun Se-Mi

-3gWj5nkOu5_FB2e-VGQypuDU__0SUthUbwmauxO - Kim Yeon Joon

Go Na Hee- Kang Woo Joo

Supporting Cast 

Lee Won Jong

Nam Myun Ryul

Im Ye JinJung Si Ah 

Kwon Hyuk Hyun

Song Jae Hee

Choi Dae Sung

Kim Seung Hwan

Go Soo Hee

Yoon Sung Mo

Baek Song Yi

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Original Sound Track

OST1  

OST 2 

OST 3

OST 4.

Episode Guide Ratings

Episode 1-  1.169% (Nationwide)  N/A ( Seoul)
Episode 2-   2.608% (Nationwide)  N/A  ( Seoul)

Episode 3-  2.577% (Nationwide)   3.089% (Seoul) 

Episode 4-  4.276%  (Nationwide)   4.281% ( Seoul) 

Episode 5-  2.895% (Nationwide)    3.016%  (Seoul)

Episode 6-  4.210%  (Nationwide)     4.396%  (Seoul)

Episode 7-  2.710%  (Nationwide)

Episode 8-  4.542% (Nationwide)      5.148%  (Seoul)

Episode 9-  3.332%  (Nationwide)     4.189%  (Seoul)

Episode 10-  4.165% (Nationwide)    4.265%  (Seoul)

Episode 11-  5.160%  (Nationwide)   5.360%   (Seoul)

Episode 12- 5.847%   (Nationwide)   6.336%   (Seoul)

Where to Watch 

Viki  

• Like 3

Behind the scenes of Lie After Lie/Lies of Lies   

Script reading- ->  Here

Still for Lie After A Lie- ->  Here

• Like 2

I enjoyed Episode 5-6 of Lie After a Lie.

I assumed she was going to reveal she is Woo Joo's Omma. She was determined to leave and let her child be happy. In this drama the portrayal of blood calling blood is true. At the beginning of the outing Woo Woo was un certain as the day continued, she became more comfortable and enjoyed  time with Ji Eun Soo. 

The beginning of  a new chapter for Eun Soo 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297b45a0a9d809ce0fdc

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297b45a0a9d809ce0fdc

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Kang Ji Min is a divorced man and claims to have no feeling for his ex wife. I wonder if that is true. In flashbacks KJM is a very thoughtful man and believes in justice. For the love of his daughter and upbringing, he changed the type of journalism he wants to report. Before Woo Joo he was in the Current Affair Team.

While watching , I kind felt that Jin Eun Soo was fated to meet Kang Ji-Min. In the past he couldn’t meet her but he has finally gotten the chance to adopt WooJoo ( EunSoo’s daughter. 

• Like 3

Oh! This actually looks really good. And I love seeing Yeon Jung Hoon playing a good guy, even though he's so good at playing villains.

A translation of the preview that @UnniSara posted earlier.

Ji Eun Soo: It was like a gift. This one day, today was. It was warm. I’ll never forget it. You who was so warm in order to make it happen.
Kang Ji Min: I hope that Eun Soo-sshi’s life won’t be a thorny path from now on.
Ji Eun Soo: I…am not leaving.
Yoon Sang Kyu: Die if you have to, but you can’t let your daughter live as the daughter of a convict.
Ji Eun Soo: I haven’t changed my mind about that. I have no intention of showing up as the child’s real mom. This man. He doesn’t have a wife.
Eun Se Mi: I want to return. Even for the sake of our Woo Joo, it’s only right that I take back my place.
Yoon Sang Kyu: Ji Eun Soo, I’ll keep watch over her.
Kim Ho Ran: Where is Eun Soo right now?
Ji Eun Soo: Oh!
Kang Ji Min: Oh!
Kang Ji Min: Didn’t you say that you were leaving?
Ji Eun Soo: I ended up moving to near this neighborhood.
Woo Joo: Ajumma. She has a way of making a person feel good, so when I’m with her, I keep smiling.
Ji Eun Soo: However I have to do it, I’m going to become Woo Joo’s mom.

Why is it that I think this may backfire on JES? I think she's falling for KJM for real, but when he finds out that she's WJ's real mother, won't he be questioning whether she only wanted him for WJ rather than that she's also really fallen for him?

And, his ex-wife is coming back into the picture!

I half don't want to start this until it's finished so that I can being watch, but I also half want to start it right now...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

Yeon Jung Hoon needs to play good guys more often and flash those whites. I adore like him in this. 

There's no denying... even coming from someone like me... that this is well done makjang. It's the stuff of crack. The evil former mother-in-law is Maleficent incarnate. And the hypocrisy... ugh... She's the sort of character one loves to hate.

It's a trope fest. But there are resonances of a "contract marriage" which I'm always up for.

I think I made the mistake of watching this too early. :P Should have waited a bit longer. I may just do that and binge down the track.

• Like 4

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yeon Jung Hoon needs to play good guys more often and flash those whites. I adore like him in this. 

@40somethingahjumma Glad you are here and looking forward to your comments. YJH is a versatile actor like stroppyse said he plays the villain well too. 

@stroppyse  Thanks for the translation chingu.  I agree Ji Eun Soo will fall for him. Like I previously mentioned KJM is really a nice guy. He spoiled his ex wife and i wonder why she cheated on him in the first place. He is the type of man who dotes on their wives, dry their hair, massage their feet. He was okay with not having children because his ex wife was enough for him. Look at how he dotes on Woo Joo. He was also ready to stop the IVF treatment because he did not like to see her be in pain.  I believe once he find out he can be mad or accept her anyway since knowing a bit about her case.  

Ji Eun Soo still suffere from battered woman syndrome. I love her determination to protect her daughter. Wanting her child to have a better life.  Spoilers below if you a haven''t seen ep 1-4 

Spoiler

Kim Yeon Joo will be the one to reveal her identity. KYJ is looking for her and will get more info on the case that occurred in the past. The way her case was handled, it looked so sloppy.  Like for an example in the end , we all saw KJM was at the precente when the cops received a tip about a murder. Wasn't the tip  weird, they didn't use the witness to find her guilty of murdering her husband. She was even lied to about her sentencing if she had admitted to murdering her husand.

The Title of this drama Lie After A lie makes me wonder who is the liar. If she did murder him , it was self defense, but the fact they found the murderer a sleep/knocked out a few step away from the victim would have made pause a bit but these seem to not care about it. 

I wish JES doesn't marry him but fall for him and then run away. IF she falls for him, her instinct will be 1. protect him from her ex mother in law  2. He will take good care of her daughter since she can see he really loves WJ to pieces. He even makes WJ smile and happy. His family also adore WJ like their own. She will grow close to his family, that she may run to protect from that evil woman. 

I find Kim Ho Ran is truly a monster and can finally see why her son was so abusive. I sometimes feel her grief can either be calculative for profit or her deep hatred for ES because she felt a bit threatened by her son's obsession with Ji Eun Soo. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I think I made the mistake of watching this too early. :P Should have waited a bit longer. I may just do that and binge down the track.

This drama has "binge fest" written all over it, especially since it seems so makjang!

6 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I wish JES doesn't marry him but fall for him and then run away.

Interesting point. If JES does fall for him properly, then there is a good chance that she'll run away from him for good in order to protect him and her daughter.  Though, I'm surprised that she hasn't thought about that from the get go. If she does become the step-mother of her own daughter, would her former MIL leave her be? I would think that JES would be too afraid of that.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This drama has "binge fest" written all over it, especially since it seems so makjang!

Interesting point. If JES does fall for him properly, then there is a good chance that she'll run away from him for good in order to protect him and her daughter.  Though, I'm surprised that she hasn't thought about that from the get go. If she does become the step-mother of her own daughter, would her former MIL leave her be? I would think that JES would be too afraid of that.

I was wondering the same thing. There is a very good reason why she is doing it. @stroppyse Do you want spoilers? 

• Like 3

@40somethingahjumma @UnniSara @stroppyse

The 1st eps  was surprisingly engaging. Truth is I tend to be  attracted to all these heart-wrenching melodramas. Better yet if revenge &  some romance are part of the plot ...just like Money Flower . :smug:. The makjang elements are all there , but I like how it's filmed - there's quality in its production value. Very good acting too and I already feel emotionally invested in Lee Yuri's character. I know from the synopsis , she's gonna pretend to fall for the male lead to get close to her daughter , but I do love the idea of how fake love can become real ...yeah am a sucker for such tropes sometimes :D

For lurkers wanting a quick recap

Ep 1 tells us how Eun Soo ended up in jail because she was said to have killed her husband who was the Vice President of DO Cosmetics - one of those chaebol heirs. As told in flashbacks from her time in jail, he was abusive and she had run away when she found out that she was pregnant with their daughter. (Does the pic in spoiler look like Jung Woo Sang?) . They showed a scene of him finding her and there was a violent confrontation where he slapped , hit her and threatened to belt her. She took a knife and it was implied to have stabbed him)

Spoiler

Eg1ZBXqXsAIHQQV?format=jpg&name=medium

Eun Soo gives birth while she was in detention centre before being transferred to jail.  However she was bullied there by another inmate , and this inmate even replaced her baby's formula with sand. We were shown later that this inmate together with one of the prison guards were bought over by her mother-in-law to make her life hard , as the latter belives that Eun Soo was responsible for her son's death.

Eun Soo writes to Kang Ji Min ( Yeong Jun Hoon) , asking him to help as she was wrongly accused. He found her story intriguing and was interested as he realised that the evidence pointing to her guilt was rather circumstantial.  He then tries  to meet her while she was in the detention centre ( while waiting for her appeal/ court ruling) but he was not successful each time. Again this was the doing the mother in law who had arranged for  the guards to ensure that Eun Soo does not speak to the reporter.

Meanwhile Eun Soo's father was trying hard to find a way to free his daughter . He initially even suggested to Eun Soo to plead guilty on the account of self-defense , as  it would lighten her jail term. Anyway he found the nurse who had treated Eun Soo the night she was admitted after being hurt by her husband. The nurse confirmed that Eun Soo  was abused as seen by bruises on her arm. The nurse was willing to testify for ES, but unfortunately on the day of the court hearing she did not turn up. It was later shown that she was bought out by the MIL. So ES had to go to jail. In a final attempt to free her , the dad looked for Kang Ji Min . While waiting to meet KJM at a cafe, some unseen figure came to look for the old man. Next thing you know the old man was knocked over by a car , and he later died

ES planned to raised her daughter in jail. But the due to poor ventilation, the baby had asthma. The MIL comes to see her and said that ES should leave the baby in her care since it would be better to be raised as the heir to DO then as a murderer's daughter. ES wasn't keen at first , as she knows the MIL had ulterior motives and blamed ES for her son's death. Nevertheless, ES agreed at the end for the sake of her daughter's health.

(The day she had to give up her daughter - the scene of her taking that photo with her daughter made me cry. )

Spoiler

EhtcZVjVoAAWWqI?format=jpg&name=medium

There were some short scenes of Kang Ji Min with his wife and how they were trying to have a child via IVF . KJM was also promoted at work , which surprised him, and later it was shown that the Eun Soo's MIL had orchestrated this behind the scenes. I think she was trying to distract him from pursuing ES's story.

So over the years while in jail, she got photos of her daughter growing up. Then when she was released from jail, she went to look for the daughter. While seeing her outside the school, the little girl called out to a lady as omma. To ES's surprise this turned out to be her MIL"s housekeeper.  She tried chasing after the woman and little girl , and was almost knocked over by a car , but as fate would have it Ji Min happened to be passing by and saved her. (yes finally first OTP interaction)

So long story short, she went to look for her MIL , and found out that the latter had given the daughter up for adoption. She had never intended to raise the girl! 

-eps ends-

-----------------------

Stills for tonight

@Ameera @ktcjdrama @joccu__ maybe,  you guys might like the plot :D 

@LaLa just realised from twitter you're watching this too. Come join us 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Yep I've been watching this drama since it premiered 2 weeks ago. :)

Episode 5 marked the first step of Eun Soo's project to become a mother to her daughter.. I really hope she won't keep the lie too long, because it will only hurt both Woo Joo and Ji Min when they found out later. I think she will slowly fall in love with Ji Min the more they interact with each other. I hope they can work together to reveal the truth about that day, when she was accused as the suspect behind her husband's death. 

Preview for ep 6. It's getting more interesting xD

Rough translations

HR: Who is that man?

Secr. Yoon: She is currently meeting with him (can also mean that they are currently dating each other, although it's not happening yet)

HR: Ji Eun Soo is dating?

HR: You want me to believe your words? Just what in the world are you planning to do?

Boy: But she doesn't have a mother. That's what my mom said. (Woo Joo) doesn't have a mother

JM: How interesting. I keep meeting with you coincidentally for several times

Secr Kim: Just like what you have said, that man is Eun Se Mi's ex-husband. And more thing. He has a daughter

HR: He has a daughter? Wait a minute...

SM: Who is that woman?

MJ: Ji Eun Soo?

JM: You knew each other?

MJ: Sort of. We used to be a roommates

HR: You looked as if you're having a hard time. Is it perhaps because of your ex-husband?

SM: How did you know?

JM: I think Woo Joo really like you, Eun Soo-ssi

ES: I too feel very happy when I am with Woo Joo

HR: Are you dreaming to be happy?

ES: Please continue to watch out for me. I want you to witness how I continue to be happy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@abs-oluteM I liked and retweeted your tweet.  
So happy to see more viewers please share your opinion and comments please @LaLa 

@Ameera  @ktcjdrama Please join us her after binge watching 5 episode. 
This script is real god, the actors are amazing. 
I will come back with my opinion after watching episode 5 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks @LaLa for your translations.  If you hv time can you translate eps 7 preview. So is she guilty of her husband’s death? It seems to keep haunting her . This drama has no chill !!

@UnniSaraHe’s slowly falling for her here . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM

It's a good makjang, isn't it? Currently I'm just holding off and watching video clips. It feels like something I should binge watch closer to the end. 

It's inevitable that the OTP will fall for each other. He's a lovely man and he's been great to her daughter. She won't be pretending for long. And her genuine affection for her daughter and her desire to reclaim what she's lost will be very attractive. 

I approve of the coupling even if it is based on some degree of deception. :heart:

But the exs and the evil ex MIL will do their best/worst to make things hard.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Yes @40somethingahjumma this is such a good melo. I just got off the 2nd eps and gosh I cried buckets watching the last scene of Eun Soo meeting her daughter for the 1st time. So emotional especially when we have seen how much ES has gone through to preserve her daughter's life

It is true that a romance starting off this way, may cause eyebrows to be raised! But that I supposed is the reason why this storyline is so intriguing. 

Spoiler

So some simple recaps for eps 2

We start off the episode of ES in the emergency room dreaming of her father. She woke up and was told someone sent her. Flashback  to her confronting Chairwoman Kim ( her MIL). Kim tells her to her face that she got rid of the girl. ES was very upset and became physical,  demanding to know where her daughter was. Kim's assistant drags her out. In a scuffle outside the house, he pushed her and she hit her head on the wall. So that was how she ended up in hospital.

Kang Ji Min was covering an event for DO Cosmetics. Kim was being honoured for showing support for single mothers. He was rather skeptical of her supposed generosity and there was a moment when he made some negative comments that was picked up on the microphone. He had to quickly cover it up. But that got Kim's attention. Later after the event as Kim was leaving, ES came to look for her ( ES left the hospital as soon as she woke up). To prevent ES from creating a big scene, Kim and ES talked privately in a room. But Kim just aggravated ES further and later got her thrown out.

Meanwhile we're shown Kang Ji Min's office . He is no longer covering daily news for the newspaper he works for. Because of his daughter, he has moved to a less stressful department covering cultural contents.  After finishing his article , he went up to pick Woo Joo , his daughter. It was the same school as the housekeeper's daughter. He bumps into ES . He recognises her as the woman he saved at the traffic lights. He makes small talk, and then passes her a photo that she had dropped that fateful day. It was a picture of "her daughter" - ES tore the photo and that upset him. He started chiding her, but she finally spoke up and told him to leave her alone.

School bell rang. The kids came out. Woo Joo came running out , pleased to see her father. She was happy he had the rest of the day to spend with her. Meanwhile ES caught hold of the housekeeper. She knew the latter recognised her. She asked where her daughter was. Housekeeper claimed she didn't know. Then ES asked her for the contact to Kim's former secretary , the one who had worked for the company 10 years ago.

The housekeeper gave the secretary's contact -Yoon Sang Kyu.  ES could not find him at first as he had moved. She was so sad , so she went to her father's columbarium to pay her respects.  She found out later that a man always comes to lay flowers for her father. Long story short , it was Secretary Yoon . She finds out from the nearby florist the phone number of the guy and found out it was restaurant.

She went to look for Yoon & finally got to speak to him. He was initially reluctant to say anything but she stayed on to eat . Later on after some emotional  blackmailing from her, he told her he had left Chairwoman Kim a long time ago. He told ES that he had  to get rid of ES's baby . Kim had ordered him to do so - he didn't have a choice as his own son was sick . Kim had paid for his son's medical bills etc . We were also shown a scene where his son is still in hospital on life support . There was also a scene of Yoon throwing her baby into the water.ES was devastated and started breaking bottles etc.

We were  also shown some scenes of Kang's life. His parents' restaurant was nearby , and he has a younger sis. We find out that he and his wife had divorced . She had moved to the US but called her sis in law in one of the scenes. Told the latter that she's coming back to SK, and wanted to meet. We also got scenes of the good & close relationship between Kang and Woo Joo.  I really like Woo Joo. She's a sweet and warm young girl - they did a good job with the casting .Later we find out that the ex wife had cheated on him .

So it was not shown how Yoon became unconscious but ES filled with grief left him  a note. She told him she had decided to spare his life as she thought the best punishment was for him to watch his son suffer. She then went to his son's hospital room ( she had followed him there earlier , the 1st time she met Yoon). She was going to remove the oxygen mask but didn't at the end. She decided to go look for Kim. 

Next morning, Yoon woke up , saw the note and quickly went to the hospital . He was relived the son was fine. He then realised that ES would probably try to get revenge on Kim and quickly caught a cab. Meanwhile ES had taken Yoon's car and followed Kim. It happened to be the death anniversary of the son (ES's dead husband) . Kim went to the cemetery with flowers for her son. She told her assistant to leave her alone. ES with a knife confronted Kim. She pushed Kim to the edge of the cliff and wanted to die together. Kim's assistant came in time to save them, and knocked ES unconscious.

Later we were shown ES in the hospital . Yoon had  come in time to the cemetery and got her to hospital.  He told ES that it was impossible to fight Kim, but ES didn't care and was going to look for Kim again. Yoon was actually quite moved by ES's plight , so he finally told her the truth; he had left her baby in an orphanage & that she was adopted by a family. Dum dum dum...guess who that was ? Yes, as fate would have it, it was Kang Ji Min & his then wife. ES got hold of the number of the family - it turned out to be the phone number of Kang Ji Min's parents' restaurant.

Meanwhile Woo Joo had gone to the restaurant to see her grandmother. She had asked the old lady to sew (patch up)  this very old blanket that she had since she was a baby. Then after that Woo Joo was going to walk back home. Grandma rushes out & chides her for forgetting her fave blanket. ES was outside the restaurant - saw WooJoo and recognised the blanket. It was the one she had wrapped WJ with as a baby. As WJ walked home, ES approached her and tearfully got hold of her and hugged her as per video above. It was a very emotional scene. WJ was shocked. Kang was walking to come get WJ and saw ES doing that and pushed her off. 

-eps ends-

• Clapping Hands 3

@abs-oluteM Until now, I think she's still not guilty for her ex death. She did grab the knife and maybe that's why her fingerprints were found on that knife, but we still don't know what really happened. At the end of ep 6, we got a glimpse about a possible witness that has yet to be revealed.

Preview ep 7

Rough trans

ES: I have a trauma. 
Ex- Hub: Eun Soo
ES: My ex-husband used to abuse me. No matter how hard I tried to forget it, I still have nightmares about it
JM: A wound caused by a knife could heal but a wound in your heart could never completely heal. Whenever I remember about that time, I feel awful
SM: I want to meet with you at least like this
SM: I beg you, please give me one more chance. Do you already have another woman?
WJ: I'm not going there with Auntie, I've decided to go there with Teacher Ji (ES)
ES: Is it here? The place for the art competition?
HR: What is your name?
WJ: My name is Kang Woo Joo
HR: Woo Joo?
HR: Found out when she got adopted
YJ: Ji Eun Soo? It's me Yeon Joon!
ES: You are Yeon Joon?
YJ: I'm sure you have one more question for me. About the woman that I have to protect
JM: I think it's best for you to not talk about that
YJ: Why shouldn't I?
JM: Because I think you don't know the way how to protect her
ES: Wait a little more, Woo Joo. Soon, we will live together 

• Thanks 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Hi @LaLa  Do you know the song Kang Ji Min's co workers sang in episode 5 at 37:00  It was the scene when they found out he was with a woman. lol lol 

There was no translation for the song. 

• Like 2