Lie of Lies / 거짓말의 거짓말 [2020]

UnniSara

What will Ji Min do ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kang Ji Min do now knowing that Eun Soo is Woo Joo's real mother?

• Help Eun Soo clear her name
    • Convince Eun Soo to get treatment and start an investigation
    • Keep Woo Joo away from her
    • MARRY HER!

This poll is closed to new votes

@UnniSara I believe it's Cherry Blossom Ending by Busker Busker. A popular song that will always climbing up the K-music chart when the Spring season come. Here is the video of the original singer performing it, with eng subs. It's a nice song. Enjoy~

Edited by LaLa
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

I finally had the chance to watch Episode 5.

It would seem Viki translators are taking a long time to translate this drama . Waited , waited and still episode 5 hasn’t been completely translated.

Episode 5

I have never seen a cute stalker before. in my opinion ( STALKER) are mentally unstable but (Lee YuRi ) Ji Eun Soo makes it look adorable. Her goal is to be a part of that family. She is giving all the signs but he is truly a gentleman. I don’t think Kang Ji Min will ever take that step. I believe he will always put Woo Joo first. She would have to approve of them being together. He wouldn’t want this relationship to affect her badly.

Ji Min is very attracted to her but also scared to make a move. ES is a bit confused at his actions because he has made a move on her yet, that is because she probably has never met a real gentleman, a nice man and a person who actually respect woman. 

I will make the GIF needed but I have been way to busy this weekend. 

• Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 5 & 6 

There has been some revealing factors.  CEO KHR wasn’t your typical Mother but maybe a controlling one. She really knew her sons bad habits ans still thought good thoughts of him 

Spoiler

Ot seems KHR’s Ex personal Secretary was present at both Ji Eun Soo’s old apartment and JES’s father’s death. For the Death of ES’s husband did he kill him or saw who actually killed him. 
From the title we can certain assume a lot of people are lying. I can’t wait to find out who is the worst Liar. Lol lol 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Thanks for the tag @UnniSara 😊

In fact, @abs-oluteM already lure me in when she started. I only had the chance to start yesterday though and guess what, I finished ep.5 already lol... This drama is so makjang-ly addicting that you cannot stop watching, and soon I have to suffer from the weekly wait 😩

The drama reminds me of Graceful Family but this is definitely more tastefully done. I am in love already with the ML, Reporter Kang. No need pretending for me if I were JES... What’s not to love about the man who put my child above everything else? With such sweet smile and a pair of bunny teeth. In other dramas, it’s easy to see a happy ending and process for our OTP and little Woo Joo. But in this drama, I am anticipating and dreading the angst and melo already 😅 So I appreciate there’s some light moment with Kang’s sister and the colleagues. 

• Heart Eyes 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Every time I watch this drama I feel so moved. I am always tearing up . Am up to eps 5, and I really felt for Eun Soo each time she looked at her daughter from afar, likely thinking about all the years she missed.  I felt the conflict within her when she realised that her desire to be properly reunited with her daughter, would make life very tough for the little girl. And the anguish she had when she finally decided that she needed to move away and stay away for her daughter's best interest. That is love .[ I do give credit to Lee Yuri for doing such a fine job. I just look at her eyes , and I can see all the emotions !]

There was one particular scene , think it was eps 3 , that really struck me. At this point JM was still thinking of her as a suspicious stalker and she bumped into him at the hotel. She apologised and them she very sincerely thanked him , though he could not understand why. In some ways, it was a perhaps a silver lining that Woo Joo was given up for adoption. I would not have wanted her to be raised by the grandmother, and I cannot imagine a good environment to raise a child in jail. ES was grateful that WJ ended up with such a loving family - especially such a great father like JM who loved her very much and had raised her so well.

The romance may be starting off on a bed of lies so to speak, but I do want them to end up together. ES may be pretending to like him , and she did orchestrate things to be close to father and daughter, but like you say @ktcjdrama, it is not hard to fall for Ji Min. ES can already see how kind and caring he is. The one thing I do dread is when he finds out he's been deceived....okay gotta prep my heart for it.

The ex wife, childhood crush , evil mother in law...I wish we could do without it but then what's a makjang without some of these characters. At least this drama doesn't resemble some of the family weekenders with low production budget.

@joccu__ what episodes are you up to? I am happy we managed to get @SilverMoonTea  to check this out...

Oh how cute are these two ? :laugh:

UrU9kd0.png

And their little friends feeling excited 

PW8SALi.png

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Episode 7

Do You want to know if KHR knows about WooJoo check the box 

Spoiler

Yes  she does 

Everyone please tune to watch 

Here are some spoilers  what happened once ES went to her ex MIL’s company for the art Contest with WJ. She has a complete melt down and future hubby takes care of her. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297edf13290e92254a01giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297edf13290e92254a01

Golf player golf form is terrible 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297edf13290e92254a01

Future parents discussing WooJoo 

WooJo spending as much time with her mom without her realizing that. 

Future gentleman is truly a nice man proof 

Spoiler

@LaLa @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea  @joccu__ @abs-oluteM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SilverMoonTea ahahahah...for someone who just got out from jail not that long ago, her clothes seem very expensive. :laugh:

oooo thanks @UnniSara for the eps spoilers. I cannot wait to watch. The preview - I am worried for ES. The evil MIL is gonna send someone to kill her or what? And the romance seems to be taking off. But I am not looking forward to the ex wife's interference. @LaLa if time permits, will be great if you can translate. Thanks

stills from eps 7

Spoiler

BTS

Spoiler

Ooo looks like her childhood crush found her...ahahah I like JM's somewhat jealous look when she was hugged

Spoiler

I really like this romance 

EiwpC9DVkAcBq_X?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

I read that this drama has become Channel A highest rated drama... Awesome!! 

My subbed ep.7 is up but I might not have time to watch now, or need to separate into two sittings 😅 

@abs-oluteM the gentleman needed a little push to take action. Otherwise he will remain too polite and courteous to the lady 🤣

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM I don't know whether the subs has come out for ep 7 or not, but this is my rough trans according to the video. I watched the preview last night, but forgot to share it in here because after that I fall asleep LOL

WJ: Teacher Ji, I like you

HR: How cunning ... She planned to be her step mother

SM: Did you get back after meeting with that woman?

SM: Do you have to give our precious Woo Joo a step mother?

ES: I like you. I've fallen for you, Ji Min-ssi

ES: It's my first time to meet such a warm-hearted man like you in my life
ES: For once, I had my good luck to meet you Ji Min-ssi

SM: Can I go back to my old position?

HR: Unless you are as desperate as that woman

SM: Desperate? What do you mean?

HR: Don't you think the two of them look alike? 

HR: They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

SM: I am Woo Joo's mom. 

SM: I want you to not interfere with our relationship. I plan to get back with him

JM: Did you meet with her (ES)? You have no right  to do that

SM: Because I still love you

JM: Love?

HR: Eun Soo's daughter is still alive

Yoon: Please leave them alone

HR: Too bad. You're too late

I've watched several clips in navertv. I like how JM and ES is getting closer. They slowly open up to each other. That golfer YJ is too rash in his actions and I'm glad JM told him off that by saying he's looking for his special woman, it won't do any good to the woman because he's a public figure. YJ even knew about ES past and he didn't think that far.

Se Mi.... Is this woman too innocent or what? Can't you see the bad sign when someone is interested with your child? No matter how you respect HR, why do you have to talk about your private life? I just couldn't understand. If I were her, I would not talk about anything personal with someone I just met, especially about the child that you supposed to love and care about.  

And... Se Mi did knew her fault and why JM divorced her. She knew that JM found out about her secret bf. Girl... And you think JM would forgive you about that. :ChikoWTF:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

You know, I was holding my breath during this scene... and dunno, a bit disappointed, yet also proud of him? Hahahhaaaa

Me too @ktcjdrama  JiMin is really a nice guy. I think he wants to let her tell him her story on her own. They are both slowly opening up to each other. I myself want the truth out in the open so that they can work together and find out what happened 10 years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

So what do you guys think? Will JM find out ES is WJ’s bio mother before or after they got together officially? Or it’s gonna be complicated? Will he find out himself or ES tells him? Looks like it’s time for another poll @abs-oluteM :laugh:

I am sure grandma CEO will try to claim WJ back into the family now that she hears WJ is an angel. 

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

I was thinking the same. Two polls should b posted. 
1 Who Killed KHR’s son??

a. kHR

B. Secretary

C. A stranger 

2.  Will Ji Mik find out that ES is WJ’s biological mom? 
    a. ES will tell him through her nightmares 

b. Se Mi will let him know

c. Secretary will tell him

d.  KHR will tell him 

e. To keep KHR from ever getting custody ES will tell him 

@LaLa @ktcjdrama @joccu__ @SilverMoonTea

Important factors 

Episode 1. JiMin said it was impossible for someone ES‘s size to stab KHR’s son without any injuries herself 

KHR’s would have fought back .  
Murderer would have been on top of him to kill him. 
onlybifnyou have seen episode 7. 

Spoiler

Through ES’s nightmare we saw her stabbing him over and over again. This could be from the verbal abuse she got in prison forcing her to think she actually killed him.  Or it could be she blocked her mind after killing him.

I want you all to remember only the knife was bloody and her clothes had  no blood on it. Isn’t that weird?? Not only that the cops didn’t collect the evidence at all. She spent the night at the hospital?? Which makes me wonder why didn’t the cops document the bruises on her arm. Kdrama cops are just terrible cops and ai hate them. 
Thank you guys for watching this drama with me 

I am a fan of Lee YuRi. Whether she okay evil of good character she is so good. I can always feel for her character. Lol 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

30 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I want you all to remember only the knife was bloody and her clothes had  no blood on it. Isn’t that weird?? Not only that the cops didn’t collect the evidence at all. She spent the night at the hospital?? Which makes me wonder why didn’t the cops document the bruises on her arm.

Not weird. Must be evil MIL's doing... She even made sure no one can visit her while detained.

Remember one of the epilogues of her with Sec.Yoon, she was sarcastic when she talked about bringing ES home to party. She must've supported her son's obsession on her. When they were at the meeting room, she saw her son was smitten by ES, and she let him marry her because she wanted to let her son indulge in whatever he takes fancy on. I believe it doesn't matter for her whether ES suffer or not from domestic violence. As long as dear son is happy and satisfied.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Starts from where we left off. WJ asked ES, why? about her grabbing CEO's hand. ES asked her to stand a distance away, then ES asked CEO why is she there? She used excuse that she is giving WJ a stuffed toy appreciating her participation in the contest. ES said WJ is the daughter of the man she likes. CEO said people will think you're the mother. More conversation, then CEO left.

ES and WJ walked home together. ES asked what did CEO said to WJ, she said just some introduction. WJ commented that it's the first time she see ES being so angry. She also asked why not her aunt picking her up but ES. Later on, ES and WJ have another art making session at the rooftop.

Cut to JM in office, receiving text messages and pictures from WJ about the big art they did together, urging him to come quick. His colleagues caught him admiring the photos and teased him again.

Back to ES and WJ. Lovely big art they did with their palms. They lied down and continue with another mother-daughter chat. JM came and caught them doing pinkie promise. Then they have dinner together at the rooftop.

CEO by the river/lake, Yoon came (as per preview). CEO asked Yoon how did he settle ES's child in the past. Yoon asked why CEO suddenly asking about the child. CEO handed Yoon a dark envelope. Yoon opened it when he got into the car. It's two small packets of hair. Must be for DNA' testing.

JM and WJ getting ready to go home. WJ is asleep in the car. JM and ES saying their goodbyes. JM invited her to watch the movie that they missed this weekend. It's a date! JM also gave her a bottle of wine that he likes. ES smiled looking at it after he drove off.

• Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

ES is drying some fruits at her rooftop.

WJ in her class, some of her friends admiring her necklace from the teacher. The little brat classmate not happy WJ is getting the attention. She took out packets of cookies and gave to friends. WJ got 2 packs. Why? Because her mother said WJ is pitiful, she has no mother. WJ gave her back one pack saying that she should have it instead because she is also pitiful, coz she has no friends. ~ Ha! Take that! 

ES waiting for the fruits to dry, BFF came and told her about what happened in school. ES rushed to school, in time to see the mother of that girl scolding WJ for bullying her daughter. ES came to the rescue. She gave that mother a lecture, then she comforted WJ telling her not to be hurt by the words of that mother. before they walk away hand in hand. SeMi is there in the car witnessing the whole thing.

Aunt on the phone with WJ, who told her that she is with her art teacher. The Kang family talked about the women around JM. ES dropped WJ at the family restaurant, before WJ walked in, she turned back and gave ES a big hug saying I like you (as per preview). ES hugged back and said she loves her too. WJ went in, and SeMi appeared. She introduced herself to ES as WJ's mother. ~~ commercials.

Cut to ES and SM seated across each other at a cafe. SM said so you're her art teacher... then she said she saw them earlier. ES really acted like WJ's mother. She asked is it really because of the little girl, or because of the father? She told ES that she is getting back together with JM because what WJ needs the most is her mother at this time. She reemphasize that she is WJ's mother. She asked ES not to interfere. ES asked her back, where have you been these years then? When WJ needed her mother the most, where is she? ES also told SM that she likes WJ's father and she is not going to get out of their lives. ES got up and left.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

JM at the office. He finished a call, something to do with CEO. Then he got a text from his mother. His boss gave him something, a projector?, then he left the office.

ES walking home, deep in thought. When she got to the rooftop. JM is there looking at the grapes. He asked what they're for? It's for wine!! She is going to make wine, and they ended up stepping on the grapes together. Not laundry @SilverMoonTea!!! Hahahahaaaa. This is a refreshing scene.... but I am still not gonna drink it if offered to me, hahaaa... They went on labeling the jars.

Night time, Golfer came with food, as he walked up he overheard JM calling out to ES that the movie is starting soon. So he walked back down. Movie Time!!! JM projected the movie to a wall and they have their own outdoor cinema. Romantic OST playing in background. JM handed her blanket and tissues when she cried at one point.

After movie, JM stayed on for coffee. They talked about the movie, a song in it. Then ES asked if she may know something. Whether or not WJ misses her mother? No. How about you? I don't either. As JM got up to leave, ES told him that she likes him. JM got tensed and apologized saying that he is not ready because he's been hurt. ES said I know, it's not now, wait till your heart is ready. JM apologized again and immediately went away. Serious BGM playing.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

As he drove home, he thought of his various encounters with ES. He made a sharp U-turn and went back to ES's rooftop. As he walked up the stairs, he heard Golfer arguing with ES about "that man". HE also heard Golfer saying that forget about that guy and be happy for once. JM went to drink by himself, and kinda lamenting that it's true, who am I.... meaning he shouldn't be with ES.

When he got home, SM is waiting for him, and started bombarding him with questions. JM asked her to leave. He told her they've reached their end. But SM doesn’t believe it because he hasn't told his family the truth about her having another man. She is still demanding that they can get back together. Through what she said, JM found out she has gone to look up ES and asked what she told her. They continued the argument and JM left SM to go inside.

ES sent JM a text asking if he's got home. He read it but didn't reply. Both are having difficulty to sleep.

Next day, JM at work in a meeting. Another text from ES, asking there is no problem right? JM still ignored the text. Lunch time, another text from ES, saying something about lesson with WJ, but JM still ignore, until night time at work. Cut to ES leaving his place, she checked her phone, still no reply. She walked away, JM saw her walking away as he just got home.

Another day, still JM is not replying her. texts.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

ES is at her table looking at her laptop when WJ called her. Something urgent, so she rushed to WJ's place. Turned out that WJ was very excited because she won the art contest. JM is buying a cake for WJ at ES's friend's bakery. The mother of the classmate was there, and she offered to pay for the cake as apology, which JM declined, then she also asked what's the relationship between JM and the art teacher. As he walked away, the mother said something about ES and JM turned back to tell that mother off.

He got home and saw ES's shoes. He didn't knock on WJ's door though, but waited in the living room. ES came out of WJ's room. ES told him that WJ called her to come over. JM is all awkward and overly polite to her. ES is bold, she asked whether she has misunderstood JM. Well, at least he didn't deny it, he said that like WJ he likes it too and is happy when ES is around. ES told him that it's the first time she met someone as warm as JM. She started crying and was about to leave. JM held her arm to stop her, and he gently hugged her!!! Wait for subs, I must've missed something.

Cut to the award ceremony. Our little family sitting together. When WJ went up the stage to get her award, ES was rather nervous. JM held her hand to comfort her. As per preview, SM is looking at them. CEO handed her an envelope. It's the DNA test. She told SM that while SM is trying to get back to her man, the bio mother of WJ appeared....

Cut to JM and ES walking together, as they walked, their hands touched and he took her hand and they continued walking hand in hand. He said something about next year, and made some kind of promises, about walking towards her with his whole heart? then he hugged her again.

ES at her rooftop thinking, she heard something. Someone left a fruit basket? It's Sec.Yoon. They sat at a cafe talking. ES told him she and WJ are going to live as family soon. Why you don't look happy then? Yoon asked. ES said, she is worried that because she is so happy. He is such a good man, can she really deserve him? Then Yoon got a call. He rushed to a place and took a document, shocked after looking at it. Then he rushed to CEO. She revealed she knows everything.

ES at her place. She saw a drawer opened, someone left behind her, but she didn't see it at all.

JM got home, SM was outside in her car looking at him. JM saw a mail and took it, It's ES and baby WJ's picture. End of episode.

Epilogue: Hallway of the condotel. We only hear footsteps of female high heels approaching the door of ES condotel. The voice of her husband is heard from inside when he said to her stab me stab me.

• Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif