Lie of Lies / 거짓말의 거짓말 [2020]

UnniSara

What will Ji Min do ?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kang Ji Min do now knowing that Eun Soo is Woo Joo's real mother?

• Help Eun Soo clear her name
    • Convince Eun Soo to get treatment and start an investigation
    • Keep Woo Joo away from her
    • MARRY HER!

This poll is closed to new votes

Preview: only the gist because it's too fast. But basically,

- SM revealed to ES that she knows she is the bio-mother of WJ.

- She also told JM about ES only using him.

- JM told ES that actually WJ is adopted.

- JM handed ES the photograph and told her that WJ is her daughter. You didn't know that, right? Tell me you didn't

- JM interviewing CEO again, he brought up the incident 10 years ago.

Okay, forget about the poll... hahahaa.... the plot is moving too fast and very unexpected development.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

Thanks alot  @ktcjdrama . :wow: 

Oh my goodness , the romance barely took off , and he finds out the connection btwn ES & WJ. Maybe this is for the better . Urghh will ES tell him the truth? Gosh got to wait for next week . :shocked:

@UnniSara lol! This is like makjang drama on steroids ...what poll to do now ? 

@LaLa thanks for the preview translations earlier . And if time permits, hope you can do this . Thanks 

This crazy scheming MiL of her won’t ever let her go because she still really believes that ES killed her son

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Someone was at the door during the argument between ES and husband though. Who could it be? The husband’s another woman? Cannot be KHR because she sent Yoon to get ES. Why would ES be unconscious when she was found? Someone knocked her out? 

And why is the title scene was a silhouette of the three of them (ES WJ JM) standing on a small boat in the middle of the lake. Not a very comforting picture for me, tbh.... But I love how each paused scene at epilogue or opening is made into hand-painted effect. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And why is the title scene was a silhouette of the three of them (ES WJ JM) standing on a small boat in the middle of the lake. Not a very comforting picture for me, tbh.

IKR especially when Yoon was supposed to hv thrown baby WJ from a boat like that. As if alluding to a tragic ending . Shrugs ! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @LaLa Don’t take preview and the title silhouette as prediction. 
i remeber In Flowers of Evil, there was a trailer and they showed LJG/ Do Hyun Soo going to be questioned by MCW and that never happened. It is just a mirage of what’s to come . 
Have faith and it could only mean ES won’t be abandoned once again by him from Episode 1z 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@abs-oluteM Gladly to do so. Because I don't have links for live streaming, I keep refreshing the page of naver tv for any clips LOL

Rough Trans for preview ep 9

JM: Actually Woo Joo is my adoptive daughter
HR: What I worry about is when that man knew about why Ji Eun Soo is approaching him 
SM: I never imagined that you are Woo Joo's birth mother
JM: Don't you dare to touch that woman
SM: That woman is just using you! She lied to you when she's saying that she loves you!
JM: Is that child your daughter, Eun Soo-ssi?
JM: The child in this photo is Woo Joo
JM: You didn't know about this, did you?
JM: If you say that you didn't know, I'll believe you
HR: What are you going to do? Now that your plan has been found out
Sunbae: Why are you acting like that? She's actually your savior
JM: Why did you sponsor me? I heard that you were the one who helped with my relocation 10 years ago
HR: I found it weird that Eun Soo's daughter is adopted by that reporter
Yoon: I have something that I want to report about Chairwoman Kim Ho Ran. I believe if it's you, then you can reveal the truth
JM: What is the relationship between the two of them?
ES: Just wait. I will get back my position as the mother of my daughter that you had stolen away

@SilverMoonTea It's not washing clothes, they are making JM's favorite drink x)

@UnniSara Question Poll number 2 can no longer be used, because of today's episode and the preview. Q1 still alright I guess. I think the real culprit is the younger secretary or Kim Ho Ran herself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Thank you @LaLa @abs-oluteM For translation and preview.  Will make GIf later once the episode is subbed .  

You guys are just great . After watching the episode will come up with now Poll Question and maybe we can post it 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Just now, stroppyse said:

How about a quick poll on what JM will do now that he's discovered ES is WJ's birth mother?

Awesome idea @stroppyse

• Like 4

17 hours ago, LaLa said:

@SilverMoonTea It's not washing clothes, they are making JM's favorite drink x)

The way they make the wine doesn't pass safe quality lols. The making was so dangerous & slippery. The result, the hygiene, i'm not very sure too lols. But I have to say this is quite refreshing :smile: Approved on the romance quality portion :1000:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I hv only watched till episode 7 . I like the scene between JM & Golf dongsaeng (Yeon Jun) . It’s clear that JM is subconsciously attracted to EunSoo considering how protective he suddenly became when YJ wanted to tell the world about ES . YJ is such a good man -ES no need to fake liking him . Does she already feel moved by his kindness? 

@SilverMoonTea the roller skate scene was actually little bit like dancing , quite romantic too :laugh:

@UnniSara I’ll leave the poll ideas to you . I can help you set it up if you don’t know how 

• Heart Eyes 4

@abs-oluteM I don’t know how to create the polls. 
 Here is the question 

What will Kang JiMin do knowing that ES is WJ’a mom? 
a. Keep her away from WJ

b. Help ES clear her name

c. Convince ES to get treatment and  start the investigation
d. MARRY HER 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

15 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

@abs-oluteM I don’t know how to create the polls. 
 Here is the question 

What will Kang JiMin do knowing that ES is WJ’a mom? 
a. Keep her away from WJ

b. Help ES clear her name

c. Convince ES to get treatment and  start the investigation
d. MARRY HER 

Ok I’ll create it once I get on the pc  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

I do love a good melodrama with a great cast.

I am enjoying the pace of the drama.

Kim Ho Ran  is vicious but also broken. I want know what broke her. In episode 7 we got a flashback of her telling Secretary Yoon to go pick them up because he was drinking. She seemed to be the type to have a child on a pedestal that he doesn’t deserve.  In episode 8 we the viewers hear footsteps. Some say heels but when I heard it , it was men dressed shoes. Woman high heels and Men dress shoes sound a like. There is still a possibility Yoon killed KHR’s son or someone else.  She is so sure that her DIL killed her son and made a vow to make her suffer like she is suffering. When ES was arrested she tried to kill her and I swear it felt staged not really an attempt to kill her. Right about  now KHR is enjoying this game ( Cat and mouse )with JES. She the predator and ES the prey. Now KJM will also be pulled in to this game and this will be the end of her of this game.

Eun Se Mi -  I hate woman like her. She is never satisfied and she believes the world revolves around her. She likes having attention one her alone. She believes her husband would love her forever because she thinks he belong to her. That is why it took her three years to finally come back. From flashback it seems she was the one who left. She didn’t stay to fight for her family. She is now claiming she was in a bad place, but she seems to have forgotten he was also in a bad place or she never communicated or tried to fix the problem between them. Once SM finds out KHR is the one who got hubby transferred , her delusional mind will place the blame on KHR  because what she doesn’t know is because of her interference, she is the causes of her marriage being destroyed. That is what I want to see. 

Ji Eun Soo - I think she has fallen for him like he has and hasn't realized it yet. She is also desperate now because she knows her MIL  knows WJ is her granddaughter. What will she do ? What does KHR want.  EA was already feeling guilty for using Kang Ji Min but she let it it slip. Is it wrong of me to like him?? She knew she was falling for him. A pet of her think she is unworthy of both WJ and Kang Ji Min. ES seems tp have nightmares of killing him but I still see the signs of battered wife syndrome.

Kang Ji Min - has fallen foe a woman. She is beautiful, smart, talented and his daughter loves her so much. Sometimes he gets jealous but he should remember she loves her daddy to pieces. ES is just filling the void of a mom. That is why she stop looking at her mom’s picture. WJ has already chosen the side she wants to stand by. Her daddy, her most favorite person in the world. This man loves and adore WJ. She is the center of his world. ES has also filled a spot in his heart who he wants to care of and love .  I feel bad for KJM. He also doesn't think he is worthy of her or confident in making her happy. His wife cheating on him made him lose confidence in himself. 

@ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM  @LaLa  @SilverMoonTea

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

I feel bad for KJM. He also doesn't think he is worthy of her or confident in making her happy. His wife cheating on him made him lose confidence in himself. 

I can't blame him for losing the confidence to make someone happy. He loves her so much and puts her interest at foremost. Yet she betrayed his love and trust. I am amazed he can still be such a positive Dad for WJ.

I too hate women like ESM. She firmly believes that he didn't tell his family about the other man because he didn't want to burn the bridge to allow a chance for her to come back to him. Girl, the man will be pursuing you if he wants you back instead of letting you go overseas. At first I was sympathetic of her because she kept getting miscarriages, yet she fooled around with another man.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Gosh @UnniSara @ktcjdrama , the ex wife irritates me. I cannot stand the fact that she thinks WJ and JM will need her in their lives. I loved what ES told her in their cafe meeting - that if she was truly WJ's mum she would have come out of her car and defended WJ.  

With regards to Kim Ho Ran - true that she's a broken woman which may partly explain why she cannot let ES ever live in peace. But the fact that she would ask the secretary to kill off an innocent baby who is also her own granddaughter tells you she's vicious. I am really quite worried for both ES and WJ's safety now.

The romance in this drama is so good.  Yes , very unique date ideas  ahahahah.  @SilverMoonTea , I am not sure if I dare to drink the wine...but they do make it this way right. So maybe the alcohol will kill the germs ...:laugh:

XhcAHSW.png

ES definitely has fallen for JM; she only thinks she is deceiving him. The things she said to him especially about him being a warm person, was genuine for sure. But now , I wonder if she would tell him the truth about why she had approached him at first - it seems so based on the preview for eps 9. He was crouching and crying.  I so desperately root for them to be a family.

Besides the romance , actually love all the mother daughter scenes. I can feel such love and longing ES has for her daughter. Lee YR's acting is fab in all the emotional scenes. And the little girl playing Woo Joo is such a good actress too. 

@LaLa @joccu__ any thoughts? 

@Celebrianna wondering if by any chance you're watching this? It is really good , think you might like it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

any thoughts? 

I think ES truly fall in love with JM because of his kind and warm heart. She might try to stage their coincidence but lately she opened her heart to him and even felt wrong for using him to get her role back as WJ's mother. I wish she can tell the truth to him when he gave back the picture to her. Sure he will get hurt and might make distance between them, but it's better than to hide it longer. Together they have to fight HR one for all. At least for WJ's sake.

SM. I don't really have hope for her. As I said in my twitter, why didn't she ask or have any thoughts of HR's suspicious behavior? Doing DNA test on someone's child behind your back? Surely her questions about SM's private life would ring an alarm in her mind? But she freely gave all of the information? She's too blind in getting JM's back or what? Did SM really care for WJ, or don't want JM to have another woman beside her in his life? I pitied her because of her various attempts to get pregnant failed and I felt sad about her situation, but it didn't means that she could cheated on JM like that. 

I only watched several dramas of Lee Yu Ri, Super Daddy Yeol and Father is Strange. She was great in both drama. While for Yeon Jung Hoon, I did watch him as villain in Man 2 Man, but his sweet image in here reminded me of his character in My Healing Love. (I only watched 2 works for both leads, so I don't really know about them. But in here they did great job in portraying their character )

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 9/28/2020 at 12:41 PM, joccu__ said:

@abs-oluteM I think ES is in love with JM but does not know it. She was abused so much that maybe she does not know her own feelings anymore. or does not believe in real feelings/love.

I agree @joccu__ and hasn’t realized it yet.  Right now her focus is solely on WJ and on the upcoming episode she will realize it. She might actually leave and make a deal with ex MiL to protect WJ and JM. She will play the Nobel idiot card. 

Some GIF for us fans 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292b075563cc3f89ae48

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

This tweet was right on point of episode 8

Google translate 

That moment was more touching, exciting and cute than any kiss in the dramas. I loved it too much. Thankfully, they warmed my heart in this EP because the next few of us will only be shot and bombed.#LieAfterLie#LiesofLies

• Heart Eyes 3

Agreed @UnniSara that was a very heartfelt scene ! I wonder if there’ll be episodes this week ? Being chuseok & all 

kkkkkk I chose the most crazy makjang option at the end .:laugh:  he’ll marry her . I know the other options are more logical but heck , this is a revenge melo after all 

@atingngpex I think I saw on your Twitter you’re watching this too right ? Come come , choose an option from the poll ! 

OST

• Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM I am just glad someone picked " Marry Her".  It would be cool if it happen. I would prefer they got married for love and devotion so there would be no possibility of them breaking up. :love: 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d83062b95151cdb2a

• Heart Eyes 3

Se Mi ( Ji Min’s ex wife ) is very dumb woman. 
1.  Ahe  She cheats on her husband who dotes on her. 
2 .  It takes her two years to realize she can’t live without her family. What the Hell?? Why it took her so long ???

3. She appears to be very desperate for hubby to take her back. 

4. why is that ??
5. She hasn’t realized yet that Kim Ho Ran is actually disgusted by her. 

Kim Ho Ran famous line Can’t you see the resemblance. Both are of them are two of a kind. So that means even through her delusional state ( She knows in truth Ji Eun Soo is a kind personals and very talented) .

There is a theory at Mydramalist that Kim HoRan may not be Jeon Ki Beom’s biological mom.  Check the GIF and read the comment 

The viewer mentioned , It was strange she had no remorse for trying to kill her grandchild or any love for WJ.  

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d2487ac646a62d59b1

Let me know what you guys think of this 

@LaLa Yeon Jung Hoon is very talented other drama where he is awesome 

Spoiler

Vampire Prosecutor 1 &2 

Mask

I Summon, You Gold !

@joccu__ @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

There was is a theory at Mydramalist that Kim HoRan may not be Jeon Ki Beom’s biological mom.  Check the GIF and read the comment 

The viewer mentioned , It was strange she had no remorse for trying to kill her grandchild or any love for WJ.  

I think JKB is her bio son. Otherwise she would not still be thinking of him after 10 years. When WJ was baby, I think she didn’t care because she only had one thought in her twisted mind ie. to separate ES from her child because she believed ES separated her from her son. She is obsessed only with her son and she has no love for the others. Or maybe she also doubted the child is her son’s... since the son also doubted it and accused ES of sleeping around. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif