Hot Ahjussi! (Sept 13 to 20)

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

see I knew you are the true ahjusssi lover...better call @bluepebbles for her countless LJG photos. By the way , I'm surprised you did not post someone yet...you had his/ her profile pic all the time ahahahahaha

Must think abit cause I have too "many" in your words. Hahahaha 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

He's the one who did the coffee CF with you guys Shin Hyun Bin.

so he is the one....wow he just needs to do CF all the time then...money just pouring in like that ..

@wallflowersforjane ahahah lawyerh also got you to watch Chocolate eh? ahahah...but gosh that is some career change. And he really look quite uncle-lish in one of the photos . Lol!

So I really adore Lee Sang Yeob.  I hope his next drama won't be a weekender ...though I think @LaLa would be very happy tonight

Lee-Sang-Yeob-.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darkarcana said:

Must think abit cause I have too "many" in your words. Hahahaha 

hair flip...that is all the word you need

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@wallflowersforjane He is. Like he is taking preservatives. LOL

More like botox, his forehead is so smooth! 

@SilverMoonTea Yeah, haha thank you for selling me the drama! Not great storyline but visuals is :1000:. See the link I shared above, he left his agency and is learning carpentry! I can't believe it!

YoonKyeSang10.jpg

ARMS.

@abs-oluteM I already liked YKS from long ago, so it was an easy sell. Haha!

Edited by wallflowersforjane
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Oh, this one's good! Finally you like someone who doesn't look 20

ahem...I also have many very young oppas in my collection...:laugh:

17 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

And mine 😍

I was just waiting for you to post this...

@Darkarcana you mean that is all you remember of him?  isn't this scene hotter ?

tumblr_pqaejbnMeW1qkgj9mo5_r1_250.gifv gif credit Tumblr

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

First off 𝙸 𝙻𝚄𝚁𝚅𝚅𝚅 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 :SquirtleWonderfull:

(But got to be lowkey opening these pages because it feels like I commit a 40 year old :Sin: while i do my ogle fest)

@Darkarcana I still don't consider LJG as adjusshi if I calculate my age range versus him. And he looks youthful looking he 's like a dongsaeng to me :lol: (but sad)

@SilverMoonTea Yes uri dimple ajusshi! I love him in Marriage Contract. SWOON :1000: times. But I have spent my time enjoying his dimples showcase in 3MAD (all seasons, yeah)

AND YES KIM NAM GIL OF COURSE *waves my 10 year old fangirl banner*

*trivia : he requested to be called "APPA" d-a-d-d-y by his fans instead of oppa :GrimChamp:

@Chocolate of course THAT MAN 

Hyun Bin - Late Autumn | ヒョンビン, 俳優, 韓国

My adjusshi 

onward, always. — Life is about turning into different roads every...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 3

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

@Darkarcana I also love this scene... @bluepebbles almost every theme I am ogling at some priest :Sin:. His walk was hot lol

tumblr_pp6jj1tTwv1wht2r7o4_540.gifv

actually got a lot of hot ahjussis out there...but currently airing...I feel sore my oppa is gonna hv second lead fate. No offence to Ji Soo...but i wanna swim to this oppa / ahjussi. Are you still watching @joccu__?

Spoiler

...cries

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Chocolate - @abs-oluteM and I cover wider-range & know how to appreciate beauty of all ages :GengarCool:

:1000: yes...cannot la limit the age range. Of late my collection getting quite young :D

• Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Haha, she recommended me Chocolate too! I hope he will come back to acting soon too. Oppa now becoming a carpenter https://zapzee.net/2020/06/11/after-the-break-up-yoon-kye-sang-leaves-his-agency-and-becomes-a-carpenter/

is this real??? why is it so? Did he break up from the ex miss Korea lady? forgot her name. I don't know much of him, but through Ig post, I come to watch him in chocolate and then High kick 3: short legged revenge. What an irony, his last drama also telling that he retired from being a surgeon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Chocolate i love that TOP gif ....HB is darn handsome. I think I should promote his thread tomorrow 

@im0202 Joo Woo Sung and jo in sung has similar looks . I remember watching him in the movie A Good Rain knows . And oh yes last year . I saw bits & pieces of Innocent Witness ! 
Also really like Lee Sung Jae . Apart from the Along With The Gods movies , he was great in Chief of Staff.  Both Seasons were good 

Edited by abs-oluteM
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

is this real??? why is it so? Did he break up from the ex miss Korea lady? forgot her name. I don't know much of him, but through Ig post, I come to watch him in chocolate and then High kick 3: short legged revenge. What an irony, his last drama also telling that he retired from being a surgeon. 

It is! It was the randomest news. Yeah they broke up earlier this year and then this news came out. 

@im0202 Omg Daniel Henney is considered Ahjussi now. Wow!

Let me throw in the Ahjussis of the K-pop world - ShinHwa!

Shinhwa-900x605.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Important Information

Terms of Use