Hot Ahjussi! (Sept 13 to 20)

@bluepebbles :Uwu: Ju Ji Hoon...I heart him in Hyena

giphy.gif

@MayanEcho oh gosh ...I didn't recognise VengoGao...you know how I remember him? With his silver hair in 10 Miles. You prefer non-uncles? ahahaha.. I am still waiting for @Lynne's Uncle love who is dating in the kitchen :D 

3a535afaa6f9ebb8156c7ef40c4bf7fa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's how I first saw him too. 😄

When he's on white hair, he can be grandpa 😂 ... 

@im0202 Daniel Henney, I quite like his face too. Watched him in Spring Waltz, and Seducing Mr. Perfect. I have to say his acting still a bit stiff, or perhaps he will act better in western movie? 

Talking abt K-american, not sure if anyone know John Cho (48), he act in western sitcom Selfie. His character is a stiff boss who hate social media. Nice romcom, but it was cut off short. 

SELFIE-Pilot-Social-Media-superstar-Eliz

F9Ls.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yoo Ji Tae in When My Love Blooms...this one called modest fan service ! YJT made my heart go :heart: in his role there cc @stroppyse @ktcjdrama

Yoo Ji Tae in When My Love Blooms... :love:

But Yoon Kye Sang in Chocolate! This is the duet that YKS and HJW sang for the Chocolate OST, and I really like it. I think HJW does an excellent job with the English lyrics, but I really loved how YKS harmonizes his voice to hers, singing both a low line and a high line that wraps around her vocals. I do have a soft spot for this ajusshi.

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@im0202 Daniel Henney, I quite like his face too. Watched him in Spring Waltz, and Seducing Mr. Perfect. I have to say his acting still a bit stiff, or perhaps he will act better in western movie? 

His first acting roles were in kdramas and kmovies when he doesn't speak a lick of Korean even if he is half Korean. LOL

His acting has improved a lot over the years and various projects. I'm looking forward to Daniel Henney being in Confidential Assignment 2 with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae Jin. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
On 9/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, abs-oluteM said:

So I really adore Lee Sang Yeob.  I hope his next drama won't be a weekender ...though I think @LaLa would be very happy tonight

Eh? Why Sang Yeob's name is mentioned in hot ahjussi thread? Is he an ahjussi o.O Uhh his image for last 6 months didn't show any ahjussi sides for sure xD

I've seen several ahjussi and their pictures being mentioned in here, but I have yet to see Ji Sung~

jisunggeekjune15_1.jpg?w=775

ctto

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Tasty 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@LaLa Sang Yeob is already 37 ...he has nice baby face that's why. I asked stroppyse , she says usually when they hit this age  they enter the ahjussi zone :laugh:.

Yes Ji Sung !!! 

tumblr_nk2iehKCjT1r54tyro5_250.gif

One of my recent ahjussi acquisition ( also good friends with Ji Sung) 

Jo Seung Jo ( Money Flower, Familiar Wife , Chocolate & Model Detective)

38 year old hot father of one :heart:

fullsizephoto1157838.jpg

Spoiler

100900124_2017028018431187_6648930448783

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Important Information

Terms of Use