Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘 [2021]

sugarplum892

Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘

D0BhPZh.jpg

Chinese title: 贺先生的恋恋不忘 / He Xian Sheng De Lian Lian Bu Wang
English title: Unforgettable Love

Novel: Mr He's Love is Not Forgotten by Qin Ye.

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 35

Director: Li Yu Lei

Broadcast Period: July 10th, 2021

Broacasting Network: MangoTV

Synopsis:

The drama revolves around He Qiao Yan, CEO of Heshi Group, and Qin Yi Yue, a child psychologist. It tells the story of a rational and indifferent man and a soft, optimistic, considerate, and meticulous psychologist, whose relationship develops from acquaintance to love.

Cast:

1niwbde.jpg

Wei Zhe Ming as He Qiaoyan

KvIeyvU.jpg
Hu Yi Xuan as Qin Yiyue

4VW4uyK.jpg

Sun Si Cheng as Xiaobao

Spoiler

ahcd4pk.jpg

Sheng Hui Zi as Yang Ruowei

Spoiler

reuHd9T.jpg

Yu Yi Jie as Wen Gu

Spoiler

mAu2ubZ.jpg

Wu Chong Xuan as Ning Fang

Spoiler

6dGkcQn.jpg

Shi Qing Yan as Lin Wei

Zhan Zi Tong as Zhou Xiaoan

Trailer.

Spoiler

Airing Schedule.

Rm14FHC.jpg

Helpful Links

Weibo | Baidu | Douban

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Yana said:

I wish someone will have a good heart and sub this immediately. judging from the trailer...this drama looks promising. Cant wait to see miles portraying cold, overbearing CEO:pandacoolsip: 

We have been convincing @NiteWalker to be our translator for almost every drama that may not have English subs immediately when aired. LOL!! 

• Haha 1
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

so the child doesnt speak or talk....all he did was show a card to show his displeasure at his dad or when he wanted something hahaha....

It's part of his trauma and why he needs her (she's a doctor -- seems like a pediatric doctor) in his life. Basically, when he was younger, they got into a car accident and after that, he never spoke again. I'm only on episode 3 so I'm not too sure how much more it's talked about later. 

@AwkwarDerp read the book so maybe she can shed some light on Xiaobao's trauma? 

• Like 1

I watched the first eight episodes that came out today and loved it. Wei Zheming gets himself involved in another contractual marriage (his last drama Perfect and Casual was also a contractual marriage-type drama). :laugh:

Xiaobao (the child) has a psychological trauma and for that reason, he is unwilling to speak. He uses his tablet or cards with common sentences to communicate with the people around him. Qin Yiyue (Hu Yi Xuan) is the first person Xiaobao has said any words to and it's only combinations of the word "mom". He Qiaoyan (Wei Zheming) is willing to do anything for his son so both leads get into a contractual marriage. Qin Yiyue is a pediatrician with interest in child psychology. She wants nothing more than for Xiaobao to overcome this trauma. Qin Yiyue is willing to marry He Qiaoyan to help Xiaobao come out of his shell.  

He Qiaoyan is a pretty rigid person and has a list of all the things someone can/cannot do. He only allows Qin Yiyue to take Xiaobao to certain areas, eat certain foods, and do certain things. When he speaks to Xiaobao, even though he loves his son very much, sometimes the things he says has no emotions -- he's more telling Xiaobao want to do and not really trying to understand him. I'm happy to see Qin Yiyue involved in their life, she brings a lot of warmth and love to this family. I hope that as she continues to be with them, He Qiaoyan will slowly warm up. 

This father-son duo is absolute love. :heart:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761163fce29fee8dfa0624

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1