Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘 [2021]

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, Yana said:

Wtf... Is that his drama..perfect and casual??? Right? 

:lol:!!! I laughed so much at that scene because he's exercising to Perfect and Casual. That's the scene where he kisses Yun Shu too. :laugh:

19 minutes ago, Yana said:

Just finishing watching ep4 @NiteWalker@Tofu@Tofu  how you guys like it so far? 

I like it so far! Xiaobao is absolutely adorable and I cant' help but smile whenever he's on screen. How are you liking it?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Tofu said:

:lol:!!! I laughed so much at that scene because he's exercising to Perfect and Casual. That's the scene where he kisses Yun Shu too. :laugh:

I like it so far! Xiaobao is absolutely adorable and I cant' help but smile whenever he's on screen. How are you liking it?

Imao... Laughing when saw him exercising while watching perfect and casual. I thought I see wrong thing.... :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Olivia Kate said:

I started watching this yesterday and I didn't notice that I've finished 10 episodes already.  It's a cute love story.

Yay! I'm glad you're watching it too! It's pretty fast paced because there are only 24 episodes. There are some random strange editing of scenes but I think it's because originally the drama was supposed to have around 30+ episodes. 

Xiaobao is the cutest. I am invested in seeing him get his wish of having a mom and dad. 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952c629b76caf2007cdc

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay! I'm glad you're watching it too! It's pretty fast paced because there are only 24 episodes. There are some random strange editing of scenes but I think it's because originally the drama was supposed to have around 30+ episodes. 

This is my break from Ancient Love Poetry  :smile:  

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Xiaobao is the cutest. I am invested in seeing him get his wish of having a mom and dad. 

He's a sweetheart! No lines but he's adorable!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 7/12/2021 at 12:02 AM, Olivia Kate said:

This is my break from Ancient Love Poetry

Haha! It's a nice break since Ancient Love Poetry is more of a melodrama. :laugh:

On 7/12/2021 at 2:50 AM, Yana said:

Presented to you Mr & Mrs He... 

I was a bit surprised too when he went for the neck and not the cheek. Like you said, what is this behavior? :lenny:

I do appreciate that Qiaoyan frequently refers to Yiyue as his "wife" in front of others. It's Yiyue that often tell others that she's only working for him because of Xiaobao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Haha! It's a nice break since Ancient Love Poetry is more of a melodrama. :laugh:

I was a bit surprised too when he went for the neck and not the cheek. Like you said, what is this behavior? :lenny:

I do appreciate that Qianyan frequently refers to Yiyue as his "wife" in front of others. It's Yiyue that often tell others that she's only working for him because of Xiaobao. 

Ikr....i can't breath for a moment when he kissed the neck!! I love when he kept remind her that she's He taitai:SquirtleWonderfull:

• Heart Eyes 1
On 7/10/2021 at 3:00 PM, Tofu said:

It's part of his trauma and why he needs her (she's a doctor -- seems like a pediatric doctor) in his life. Basically, when he was younger, they got into a car accident and after that, he never spoke again. I'm only on episode 3 so I'm not too sure how much more it's talked about later. 

@AwkwarDerp read the book so maybe she can shed some light on Xiaobao's trauma? 

Did you guys figure it out yet? Or still want me to say something. His trauma was revealed slightly very early in the book

• Like 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Share with us! =)

Spoiler

Basically, in chapter 10: Xiao Bao got sick and at this time, He Qiao Yan was super worried about him etc. Then in chapter 43, was when Xiao Bao's behaviour got a bit out of control. Before, he was okay with Qin Yi Yue, but when she gave him a bath and touched him (i think somewhere by accident) he react poorly, he screamed and Yi Yue wasn't able to calm him down. All the way to chapter 46 was when Qiao Yan revealed that when Xiao Bao was three year old, he went out with his grandma and another person (I forgot the name), basically they faced an incident while being on the street. Xiao Bao's family car was smashed and hit, but the (person i forgot the name) claim that at that time they were protecting Xiao Bao, but up until now, Xiao Bao couldn't get along with the grandma and that person (even worst, because Xiao Bao shows irritation towards them). At that time, police were able to catch all the people that caused this incident, but for some reason Xiao Bao's psychological behaviour became abnormal. In this chapter, both Qiao Yan and Yi Yue were trying to figure out the underlying cause still because if the mother and the other person claim they had protected Xiao Bao during the incident, then as a normal child, they would feel protected yet instead, Xiao Bao hated the both of them. 

Qiao Yan mentioned that in the past, Xiao Bao's condition was even worst, he didn't want to speak or have interaction with anyone else. He didn't want to learn or go to school, don't even both to learn the alphabet, whenever he was angry, he would throw things and become extremely frustrated, but as time passed, he gradually became better because he can use the Ipad to speak to people but he claims that it is because of her that Xiao Bao is getting better. 

but don't worry Xiao Bao does get better :heart:

My knowledge to the story is up to there, I think you guys should continue to watch. I might missed out names or some detail because it's been a while since I read it. 

• Like 3

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

hi ladies

All the familiar names are here. hello everyone!!!!

i came to this drama for Hu yixuan whom i really love from her sleepless princess and Miles Wei who is so nice to watch in perfect and casual. So far on 12th monday they released another 4 episodes and so total 14 in total but i think not all subbed.

Totally loving it so far. Yiyue character is so adorable. She loves kids, have tonnes of patience for them but she is clumsy in other part of her life. She did the warm and kind and forgiving character very well.  I think for a few times he protected in the earlier episodes 1-6, she started to find him decent and a fair person especially in deleting the ex name from the award. So she entered to the contract marriage because she is starting to get attached to Xiaobao, he is pretty decent and of course she lost that 15 carat pigeon egg size pear shape diamond ring. my, it does cost a bomb!!!!! i have a feeling 3 mil could be an undervalue hahahaaha......i really love the way she gets him to do things he normally would not do at all like eating instant noodles, snacks, chips, sticking stickers all over the house..etc. But ep 11 onwards, i think she has fallen for him alright. but she still tries to remind herself she is just his employee. she treats her jealousy as just herself being nosy and busybody and her concern for him as being she is kind to Xiaaboa dad.

Qiao yan oh boy...i think he is not a cold CEO typical in c drama. He is just a NERD who loves maths. As a parent who is more prompt to science and maths, ie logic and reasoning, i could relate to those character. yes kids are not logical but at those moment u just cannot understand why they are being so illogical and u want them to think in a way of problem solving not tearing and tantruming. many sentences he used i would say that to my gal...such as...i say this before, u are a smart gal...u dont need me to repeat it again....i really lol when i hear Qiao yan says that. And my God....i had such a good laugh over how he behaves as dad on first day to school. Yi yue behaviour is normal..anxious and want to follow right to the classroom door to see if he is handling well. Qiao yan n his war designed schoolbag and those bino, telescope...lol...but mind u he is just 6 and autistic. so very fair to super worry. And 75 mil usd to go to the moon is like a pail of cold water dunking onto two persons having fun with their imagination running wild.....

and i like what @Tofu says i love the way he address her as his wife, fu ren, tai tai, qi zi. i think since episode 4 after Ning Fan come onto scene, we can see Qiao yan being jealous but he thought it was lack of oxygen. since episode 3 after the camping conversation he already find her nice and kind but at the moment it was good enough. he doesnt care what name was filled in the spouse column as long as that is what his son wants. but he started to get jealous, started to compromise and find himself getting harder to resist their requests and he is ultra protective over the 2 of them. he is already a goner by ep 5 i bet. and of course he doesnt realise it. but he address her as his wife in front of everyone with or without her there. IF he only treat her like ur employee..he will instinctively call her as Dr Qin esp in front of his other staffs. he always used wife. And i must watched the episode 9 like 5x when he told off the exbf and his mean current gf. that is so manly.omg..he says, it doesnt matter what is in front of her..tripping stone or 5 finger mountain (monkey from west trapped under that mountain),he will razor it flat off for her. she is forgiving of all ur actions but i will not allow u guys bullying her.

And of course the xiao bao is the treasure of this show. he is Super Adorable and good looking. and so far he is only required to say mommy, look angsty sometimes and flash his sweet smiles. but i think 99% of the audience have fallen for him. And he is so smart. cracking password, understand that who is stranger danger - when mommy says show daddy ur school, he showed daddy pic of mommy with another guy....this two father son team is so irresistible and how do u win them....hahaha.....i can see so many times, Qiao yan just purposely throw xiaobao to yiyue and walk off with a smile. i think he knows she cant resist Xiaobao. he smartly caught her weakness.

by the way, the drama stated accident happens on his birthday and he has been flashing his card saying he is 6. so it was his first birthday cause that was 5 years ago. now i am just thinking what would be the landmine of the drama. the 3rd female lead and the aunty seems to the antagonists here. but the ling wei gal look a bit mentally sick because she needs medication from ning fan as a psychiatrist. and the mystery remains that brother, sis in law and xiao bao was in one accident. then Qiao yan went out because hospital called and he too got in an accident and saw a lady with taking a child away. why isnt Xiao bao in hospital d at that point when Qiao yan was in accident. Drama already explain it was Yiyue who saves Xiao bao and he recognise that smell even though he doesnt recall what happen..he was 1 yo anyway. and yiyue friend confirmed that she save a kid in accident and cannot be a surgeon anymore. but both sides dont know anything yet. so i am really really curious what could break them up. hopefully no major breakups or really illogical misunderstanding.

the only bug i find annoying is the editing. choppy in some parts. and i hate it when they seems to mess up the timeline. she says xiao bao birthday is 2 days later. then weekend they plan birthday, she says weekend she is free. then she got feverish and need to go to work. so isnt that a monday d. And the recent one as well...Rou wei send xiaoboa home and xiaoyan find out that her dad is sick. before that he had a meeting at 8pm so i assume it was well over 10pm. did they end up in hospital immediately cause all the clothes look the same but Qiaoyan says he need to send xiaoboa to school and he looked at his phone is says 820. then he appear with wanton for super and ling lady message says he has been in office whole day. hmmmm.....i m picking hahaha....

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 7/14/2021 at 9:16 PM, AwkwarDerp said:

My knowledge to the story is up to there, I think you guys should continue to watch. I might missed out names or some detail because it's been a while since I read it. 

Thank you for the summary!! It seems like the drama is departing a bit from this because in the beginning, he definitely threw tantrums but since Yiyue entered the picture, he's a bit more timid instead. 

22 hours ago, SnT said:

i really love the way she gets him to do things he normally would not do at all like eating instant noodles, snacks, chips, sticking stickers all over the house..etc.

Haha, same! I think when you start enjoying the company of someone, you find yourself doing things you'd never imagined yourself doing. Qiaoyan is really strict on himself and even Xiaobao. It's good to see him let loose a bit. :GengarCool:

22 hours ago, SnT said:

the only bug i find annoying is the editing. choppy in some parts. and i hate it when they seems to mess up the timeline.

I find myself trying to reconnect the dots and figuring out the timeline again because of the editing too. I'm hoping that it gets a bit better in the later episodes because the flow of the story is very much part of the experience when watching a drama.

New episodes tomorrow (today for some of you)!!

52f584a01b1fe5a19607d18b3d6967896cfdec55

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Thank you for the summary!! It seems like the drama is departing a bit from this because in the beginning, he definitely threw tantrums but since Yiyue entered the picture, he's a bit more timid instead. 

Haha, same! I think when you start enjoying the company of someone, you find yourself doing things you'd never imagined yourself doing. Qianyan is really strict on himself and even Xiaobao. It's good to see him let loose a bit. :GengarCool:

I find myself trying to reconnect the dots and figuring out the timeline again because of the editing too. I'm hoping that it gets a bit better in the later episodes because the flow of the story is very much part of the experience when watching a drama.

New episodes tomorrow (today for some of you)!!

52f584a01b1fe5a19607d18b3d6967896cfdec55

really @Tofu saturday?!!! i thought they will release 4 episodes (15-18) on monday. fingers crossed fingers. they confirm their relationship within this 4 episodes?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SnT said:

really @Tofu saturday?!!! i thought they will release 4 episodes (15-18) on monday. fingers crossed fingers. they confirm their relationship within this 4 episodes?

Hahaha! I have to wait for English subs so for me, I get to watch episode 11-14 with subs this Saturday/Sunday. I did skimmed through episode 11-14, but only understood a little bit of it. :eeeee:

Some new posters.

xhEFzjU.jpg
3FGVF0w.jpg

In the second poster above, I did appreciate that Qiaoyan allowed Yiyue to be herself at the party. I loved that he gave her back her pair of sneakers and joined her in dancing freely. :heart:

@SnT Like you said, Yiyue starts to fall in love with Qiaoyan after Heshi Group's anniversary party. It's obvious to the viewers that Qiaoyan likes Yiyue but I don't know if he's recognized his feelings yet. I wonder if he feels obligated to because she is his "wife" without realizing it's actually more than that. 

I saw the preview for episode 16 and it seems like this scene from the ending credit will happen:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761107b6d6f3041a0f6f41

In the preview, Yiyue tells Qiaoyan that she has no reason to stand by his side anymore and asked that they terminate the contract. Will this be the separation in the drama? @SnT, you'll have to let us know when you watch it tomorrow because we won't get to see it until the weekend. Hahaha!

The quarrel they had about Xiaobao's disciplinary shows a flaw in Qiaoyan's parenting. I think he overreacted and probably put more stressed and pressured on Xiaobao than needed. I think someone can be taught to not repeat the same behavior without reacting the way Qiaoyan did. 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu& everyone here trief ep 1. And quite like it. Especially when he just cancel the award in front of everyone. Wah tofu have high succesful rate in selling drama to me. 

Yay!! I'm glad you're joining us! Did you get sway by...

Xiaobao?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761165b1b96f718679ec5b

Or his baba?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611be83d35c08d8b1ac56

:lmao2:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

With the car accident, this is my understanding from all that's been talked about so far about it: Xiaobao's parents were going out on his birthday and got into a car accident. The parents died on the spot and only Xiaobao survived. Yiyue was originally studying to become a surgeon but she saved a child from a car accident and had to change her studies to psychology. The child she saved ended up being Xiaobao. 

Qiaoyan received a call and was on the way to the hospital. He got into his own accident. He was in a coma for two weeks. During the two weeks, his aunt took care of the matters with Xiaobao's parent's accident. The driver of the car also disappeared so Qiaoyan has been trying to locate him to find out the truth about the car accident. 

What I don't understand is in Qiaoyan's flashbacks, it show him watching someone carrying a child to safety? It seemed like he was watching Yiyue save Xiaobao from the accident. Does that mean he was at the accident with Xiaobao's parents? I think it's safe to assume at this point that the girl he's trying to find is Yiyue, right?

I'm a bit confused with this car accident stuff so I'm hoping it gets clarified soon. Also, why do I have this strange feeling that there's more to the car accident, almost as if it might have been planned? :pandathink:

• Like 1