Unforgettable Love 贺先生的恋恋不忘 [2021]

sugarplum892

@tofu yes madam. hahaha...i will report once i get through tonight 4 episode. from the teaser it seems the separation will happen ep 16. there are prob some misunderstanding of her thinking his client or shareholder as a peeping tom and plus xiao bao is starting to talk. she prob felt very out of place in his world with that aunt and ling gal just would not stop reminding her.  actually i hope that is the only separation cause there is only 24 episodes and if it happens early we still have chances of good 5-6 episodes of get back and be lovely together. rather it happen now then ep 23 hahaha.....

Yes the car accident is baffling me. but i think that aunt of his is not so simple. she must be hiding something. cause she was the one that dealt with all the accident aftermath and the driver goes missing and she is not concern?!! and Qiaoyan coma for 2 weeks and she was again the one who push him up to that position. i felt that he misses something in his memory of the accident. it is very confusing. and my bafflement is he went out later and why is xiao bao still in the wreck. if qiaoyan got a call and rush out, why would it not be xiao bao already been rescued by the authority. indeed, we hope to get some clarification.

but from the teaser, the aunt already guess it is yiyue who saves xiaobao and looks like she will hide that from qiao yan. i really dislike her power craziness. so He family must give up their lifes for the shareholders. the way she talks to qiaoyan is so unfair. u must be perfect because Heshi needs u. like he only exist to churn profit for them all. i really want to ask her, if qiaoyan refuses to run the company, who else can she go bug. she is really pushing him to the limit.

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
On 7/19/2021 at 4:39 AM, Tofu said:

@SnT Like you said, Yiyue starts to fall in love with Qiaoyan after Heshi Group's anniversary party. It's obvious to the viewers that Qiaoyan likes Yiyue but I don't know if he's recognized his feelings yet. I wonder if he feels obligated to because she is his "wife" without realizing it's actually more than that. 

I saw the preview for episode 16 and it seems like this scene from the ending credit will happen:

In the preview, Yiyue tells Qiaoyan that she has no reason to stand by his side anymore and asked that they terminate the contract. Will this be the separation in the drama? @SnT, you'll have to let us know when you watch it tomorrow because we won't get to see it until the weekend. Hahaha!

The quarrel they had about Xiaobao's disciplinary shows a flaw in Qiaoyan's parenting. I think he overreacted and probably put more stressed and pressured on Xiaobao than needed. I think someone can be taught to not repeat the same behavior without reacting the way Qiaoyan did. 

Yay!! I'm glad you're joining us! Did you get sway by...

Xiaobao?

Or his baba?

:lmao2:

Xiaobao or daddy???? Can I take both? :laugh:

On 7/19/2021 at 8:51 AM, SnT said:

@tofu yes madam. hahaha...i will report once i get through tonight 4 episode. from the teaser it seems the separation will happen ep 16. there are prob some misunderstanding of her thinking his client or shareholder as a peeping tom and plus xiao bao is starting to talk. she prob felt very out of place in his world. plus that aunt and ling gal just stop reminder her.  actually i hope that is the only separation cause there is only 24 episodes and if it happens early we still have chances of good 5-6 episodes of get back and be lovely together. rather it happen now then ep 23 hahaha.....

Yes the car accident is baffling me. but i think that aunt of his is not so simple. she must be hiding something. cause she was the one that dealt with all the accident aftermath and the driver goes missing and she is not concern?!! and Qiaoyan coma for 2 weeks and she was again the one who push him up to that position. i felt that he misses something in his memory of the accident. it is very confusing. and my bafflement is he went out later and why is xiao bao still in the wreck. if qiaoyan got a call and rush out, why would it not xiao bao is already been rescued by the authority. indeed, we hope to get some clarification.

but from the teaser, the aunt already guess it is yiyue who saves xiaobao and looks like she will hide that from qiao yan. i really dislike her power craziness. so He family must give up their lifes for the shareholders. the way she talks to qiaoyan is so unfair. u must be perfect because Heshi needs u. like he only exist to churn profit for them all. i really want to ask her, if qiaoyan refuses to run the company, who else can she go bug. she is really pushing him to the limit.

Well said sis:Party01: that aunty must hide something!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
On 7/18/2021 at 7:51 PM, SnT said:

but i think that aunt of his is not so simple. she must be hiding something.

Same, I think so too! She wrapped up the funeral proceedings so quickly, even before Qiaoyan was out of his coma too. I think that's a bit sketchy. She is also putting so much pressure on Qiaoyan, almost guilt tripping him to do more for the company when he's already done so much. He didn't even get the chance to recover after he came out of his coma. :GengarPout:

15 hours ago, Yana said:

Xiaobao or daddy???? Can I take both? 

:lol:!!! 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

hi ladies....how much details do u want :laugh:? i finish 15-18.

Summary:

She suggested termination of contract cause Xiaobao is beginning to talk well and start befriending other kids, she made a blunder with his business partner and thought she spoil his business and the Ling gal just cant stop reminding her how bad she is for Qiao yan. Angst is short because both are obviously not able to let go.

Qiaoyan found out 'accidentally' she has fallen for him. OMG his reaction is hilarious. i could not find the right english word for it. he obviously is sooooo delighted yet he act so cocky about it. So he is not going let her go for sure.

Spoiler

The truth of accident is becoming clear. Qiaoyan was driving the brother family and his brake was tampered. Yiyue save Xiaobao and sang him a lullaby which Qiao yan is beginning to feel it sounds really familiar. Looks like Aunt is lying to Qiaoyan and told him a bunch of lies about him receiving calls and drove out and met another accident. I think that is why he thought the gal is a dream. he has some memory muck up. The driver was not drivng that car. he was not even in the picture but i think he was told to lie. Almost sure the aunt is confirm witch here. maybe has something to do with her wanting to merge with the Ling. 

Qiaoyan confessed in a very businesslike way. again the guy is just hilarious. he is a true nerd. a kind and super sweet, patient and determined nerd hahaha.... but i must say his business acumen is really good and he applied that quite successfully in his relationship with yiyue. so funny he told ning fan off that he needs to recognise his market position and cut lost cause he has no chance and time has proven that. and he is always good a picking up high warning signs even in detecting 'enemy' is near. LOL. 

I have to say i used to like miles wei a lot in perfect and casual but this qiaoyan character i m sold. i think he acted so well. he facial expression especially. he really could bring out that character so well. smart and decisive, nerdish, cockiness, his feelings of joy, happiness, exasperation for her and xiaobao hahaha... i don get the usual unnecessarily stony cold ceo character at all like in other c dramas.

So they have confirmed their relationship in these 4 episode. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
6 minutes ago, Yana said:

I patiently waiting for eng sub to come out:heiboi:

Two more days for us. :brb:

On 7/19/2021 at 8:53 PM, SnT said:

Xiaobao is beginning to talk well and start befriending other kids

Yay! I'm glad to hear that Xiaobao is talking. I saw the clip of him saying Ning Fang's name as well as "gege". 

Interesting fact, this is the debut drama for the child actor that plays Xiaobao.

On 7/19/2021 at 8:53 PM, SnT said:

Qiaoyan found out 'accidentally' she has fallen for him. OMG his reaction is hilarious. i could not find the right english word for it. he obviously is sooooo delighted yet he act so cocky about it. So he is not going let her go for sure.

I can completely picture this. Hahaha!! Did he go off rubbing it in Ning Fang's face too? :lmao2:

The car accident -- Ahh, that makes sense. In the ending credit, you see Qiaoyan swerving in a car. That must have been with the family and no wonder he was there to see the back of Yiyue. Why did the aunt lie about this? It doesn't make any sense to me...was she trying to reduce his guilt or is there more to it? 

Agreed with your comment about Miles! I definitely like him better in this than P&C. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/25/2021 at 11:09 PM, Tofu said:

Why it difficult for Qiaoyan to tell Yiyue, "wo xihuan ni"? :thinking:

Watched raw last night for E19-22, and....

Spoiler

[Me all excited, rubbing hands in glee] Things are going fine, a few lovey-dovey scenes, he tells her he loves her not once but twice and is relieved that he can finally say it out loud. He even protects her from Aunt trying to get her to leave him. FL learns golf so she can win Aunt over, a sport that Aunt likes. Then something happens and Aunt meets FL outside the golf driving range where FL has been practicising, FL sees the driver, Aunt talks to FL, and the truth is revealed, the Aunt has been trying to hide things by bribing the driver so that our ML doesn't remember the truth and get devastated that he was the cause of the brother and sis-in-law's death. She wants him to keep believing that the driver was at fault. Tells our FL to leave him if not she's like a time bomb that can trigger his memories. I only watched till the scene of our FL, in tears, walking away.

[Me, thinking, should I watch some more? This is the typical angst arc... Then, me decides, let's FF to E22 and see if they've reconciled by then?? ]

on E22, nope they haven't, they've broken up. Worst still, he remembers that he's the driver. He is trying very hard to analyse (logical self tries to explain away the accident). He is downcast, depressed, neglecting work and son. In fact FL was about to go to Germany, making her way to the airport (to further herself) when ML's bestie calls, ML is missing. FL frantically looks everywhere for him and finds him in the office analysing a diagram of the accident. She decides not to go to Germany. She wants to pull him out of this rabbit hole. She goes to his house, cooks for him, stays up for him to have dinner, falling asleep. He pushes her away, tells her to stop coming, they are no longer an item. If she persists in coming to his place, he will move away with Xiao Bao. She leaves and has a discussion with her senior (the one who is interested in her) and he says there's no way, as psychologists they can help him, he has to help himself. They want him to try and recall his memories, she's suggested to him, but he thinks it's not use, the outcome will be the same, it's him who caused the death. BUT, our FL doesn't tell him she knows something else, that the driver being bribed actually had passed someone a large sum of money around the time of the traffic accident. And with his salary, there's no way he could have amassed so much money. She suspects there's more to it then that. BUT SHE DOESN'T TELL HIM, she only tells his bestie. [me thinking to myself, why don't you tell him? arghhh, he won't believe you??]

So the final scene for E22, is FL's senior/ one-way love interest going to ML's house, telling him that this afternoon, he will confess to FL that he likes her. [me thinks to myself, why go all the way there and tell him the location even and the timing? unless there's an agenda behind it? you want him to stop feeling sorry for himself?] ML asks senior whether he will stand a chance with FL. Senior replies, I have time, I will accompany FL with her studies. Besides, you have given up on her, you don't want her anymore, then you can't be selfish, let her go. ML says, you both have my blessings then! And Senior walks off. After that we see ML sitting looking at the child-like painting of him, her and Xiao Bao. He's obviously thinking about whether he really wants to let her go?

We next see FL being picked up by senior, ushered into the car and they are going to the riverside near a park. Senior holds out his hand to her and asks her to 'come along' or 'join him', sth to that effect. SHOW ENDS.

[me thinks to myself, ML will show up, he won't give her up so easily. And he will agree to, is it hypnotherapy? to recover his lost memories? me looks at calendar, sigh, one more week again just for 2 more episodes, and sighs again.]

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@IpohBanana You are the best!! I laughed so much reading through that because I can completely picture myself having those same thoughts too. :lmao2:

The aunt's logic doesn't make any sense to me. She's paying off a driver because she doesn't want Qiaoyan to find out that he was the cause of the accident? I guess she's trying to protect him but that just seems like the wrong approach to the situation. :idk:

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana You are the best!! I laughed so much reading through that because I can completely picture myself having those same thoughts too. :lmao2:

The aunt's logic doesn't make any sense to me. She's paying off a driver because she doesn't want Qiaoyan to find out that he was the cause of the accident? I guess she's trying to protect him but that just seems like the wrong approach to the situation. :idk:

Glad you had a good laugh. (I've been talking to the computer monitor lately and conveying my disappointment to the characters as I watch them (particularly as I was watching Tears in Heaven.) 
I still can't bring myself to watch E19-E21 of this drama (from the preview, 

Spoiler

she breaks up with him in E20 at a golf driving range. I'd rather wait till next week to have my HE before I go back and suffer the angst. In the meantime I am getting my Miles Wei 'opium fix' by watching Perfect and Casual. I must admit, I like his character there better. There's a softer, kinder, feel towards him and the akwardness he has with the FL, where their lives are more ordinary, are more endearing. Though, I still wonder if it's necessary to portray the FL as such a klutz, it feels a little insulting. But then again, I suppose it really takes up all sorts to make up the world, and her character in real life ain't that uncommon.

From the way ML addressed the Aunt, this is the father's sister. So, it's in her interest to keep the brother's business going. As her brother and elder nephew are no longer around, the only person left to manage the business is the younger nephew, our ML. So, all hopes are piled on him. He is the White Knight who will go save the company, and make it better. In that vein, she would certainly not want him to be in a mental state where he cannot perform. To her, he is a 'resource'. Every decision made is not in his best interests, but in the interests of the business. Thus, the means justify the ends, to protect the resource so that it can be 'milked' to it's full potential. If you see it from that point of view, then paying off the driver makes sense.

But if we see it from the POV of an aunt who is fearful that one day he finds out the truth, then letting him know, trusting the nephew and having faith in him that he would not have been a careless driver, then helping to investigate thoroughly to hopefully find that he was not the cause of the accident would be a better decision. But if that had been the case, there would be no story, and the issue would not have dragged on for so many years. So the scriptwriter alas has to go down this road!

• Like 3
On 7/27/2021 at 11:54 AM, IpohBanana said:

Watched raw last night for E19-22, and....

Hide contents

[Me all excited, rubbing hands in glee] Things are going fine, a few lovey-dovey scenes, he tells her he loves her not once but twice and is relieved that he can finally say it out loud. He even protects her from Aunt trying to get her to leave him. FL learns golf so she can win Aunt over, a sport that Aunt likes. Then something happens and Aunt meets FL outside the golf driving range where FL has been practicising, FL sees the driver, Aunt talks to FL, and the truth is revealed, the Aunt has been trying to hide things by bribing the driver so that our ML doesn't remember the truth and get devastated that he was the cause of the brother and sis-in-law's death. She wants him to keep believing that the driver was at fault. Tells our FL to leave him if not she's like a time bomb that can trigger his memories. I only watched till the scene of our FL, in tears, walking away.

[Me, thinking, should I watch some more? This is the typical angst arc... Then, me decides, let's FF to E22 and see if they've reconciled by then?? ]

on E22, nope they haven't, they've broken up. Worst still, he remembers that he's the driver. He is trying very hard to analyse (logical self tries to explain away the accident). He is downcast, depressed, neglecting work and son. In fact FL was about to go to Germany, making her way to the airport (to further herself) when ML's bestie calls, ML is missing. FL frantically looks everywhere for him and finds him in the office analysing a diagram of the accident. She decides not to go to Germany. She wants to pull him out of this rabbit hole. She goes to his house, cooks for him, stays up for him to have dinner, falling asleep. He pushes her away, tells her to stop coming, they are no longer an item. If she persists in coming to his place, he will move away with Xiao Bao. She leaves and has a discussion with her senior (the one who is interested in her) and he says there's no way, as psychologists they can help him, he has to help himself. They want him to try and recall his memories, she's suggested to him, but he thinks it's not use, the outcome will be the same, it's him who caused the death. BUT, our FL doesn't tell him she knows something else, that the driver being bribed actually had passed someone a large sum of money around the time of the traffic accident. And with his salary, there's no way he could have amassed so much money. She suspects there's more to it then that. BUT SHE DOESN'T TELL HIM, she only tells his bestie. [me thinking to myself, why don't you tell him? arghhh, he won't believe you??]

So the final scene for E22, is FL's senior/ one-way love interest going to ML's house, telling him that this afternoon, he will confess to FL that he likes her. [me thinks to myself, why go all the way there and tell him the location even and the timing? unless there's an agenda behind it? you want him to stop feeling sorry for himself?] ML asks senior whether he will stand a chance with FL. Senior replies, I have time, I will accompany FL with her studies. Besides, you have given up on her, you don't want her anymore, then you can't be selfish, let her go. ML says, you both have my blessings then! And Senior walks off. After that we see ML sitting looking at the child-like painting of him, her and Xiao Bao. He's obviously thinking about whether he really wants to let her go?

We next see FL being picked up by senior, ushered into the car and they are going to the riverside near a park. Senior holds out his hand to her and asks her to 'come along' or 'join him', sth to that effect. SHOW ENDS.

[me thinks to myself, ML will show up, he won't give her up so easily. And he will agree to, is it hypnotherapy? to recover his lost memories? me looks at calendar, sigh, one more week again just for 2 more episodes, and sighs again.]

thanks for this. i have not bring up my gut to watch this 4 episodes and i anticipate a lot of angst. arrrgggh....i will wait till 24 is released and binge them through. and this sounds like lots of angst. i think there will be another accident. cause fl and ml will be in hopsital together from one of the BTS. why must they rushed everything in last 2 episodes. they hardly had lots of time together as sweet couple. love these two. it is hard to find a drama i like both ml and fl at the same time equally hahaha....

meanwhile i go fangirling over yang yang in your are my glory. can someone tell me why i never watch yang yang drama till now. he is really good looking with a nice clean structured face. hahaha......

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 7/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, SnT said:

thanks for this. i have not bring up my gut to watch this 4 episodes and i anticipate a lot of angst. arrrgggh....i will wait till 24 is released and binge them through. and this sounds like lots of angst. i think there will be another accident. cause fl and ml will be in hopsital together from one of the BTS. why must they rushed everything in last 2 episodes. they hardly had lots of time together as sweet couple. love these two. it is hard to find a drama i like both ml and fl at the same time equally hahaha....

meanwhile i go fangirling over yang yang in your are my glory. can someone tell me why i never watch yang yang drama till now. he is really good looking with a nice clean structured face. hahaha......

ooh there was such a hospital scene? [hhmm the psycho in me is half anticipating it] It's finally Thursday. Yay, a few more days to go before I see Xiao Bao and pa-pa, and ma-mee. [but dreading the thought of no more sweetness after next Monday. Is there gonna be anything worth watching of MW after this?

Spoiler

[upcoming dramas: Meet Me in Your Sound is costume drama, hhmm MW in costume? If the Voice Has Memory  - that gonna be any good? Why both dramas have sound in it ah - one got sound, one got voice?]

I caught a few mins of Yang Yang and I get what you mean, he does have a clean look. I am not sure what it's going to be like watching him with Reba (since I have only seen her in TMOPB and PB and only like 2 episodes with Deng Lun in SD, which was frankly really a bad-dream ending for a viewer). But I will give it a shot. Meanwhile, am back to getting my opium-fix of Miles in P&C. [me grinning at the thought of him in a suit while staring at a computer screen filled with work.]

• Like 2
17 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

I caught a few mins of Yang Yang and I get what you mean, he does have a clean look. I am not sure what it's going to be like watching him with Reba (since I have only seen her in TMOPB and PB and only like 2 episodes with Deng Lun in SD, which was frankly really a bad-dream ending for a viewer). But I will give it a shot. Meanwhile, am back to getting my opium-fix of Miles in P&C. [me grinning at the thought of him in a suit while staring at a computer screen filled with work.]

watch it!!!!!!!!! YAMG is good!!!

• Haha 2
On 7/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, NiteWalker said:

true he looks way cuter with curly hair haha

i think he is much younger when they shoot unforgettable love. i think they shoot last year. and the promotion is more recent maybe and now probably lost some baby fat hahaha....but definetely the curly hair is really cute on him hahaha....

• Haha 2
On 7/31/2021 at 6:13 PM, SnT said:

i think he is much younger when they shoot unforgettable love. i think they shoot last year. and the promotion is more recent maybe and now probably lost some baby fat hahaha....but definetely the curly hair is really cute on him hahaha....

That makes a lot of sense, the straight hair is what he has now. Countdown to tonight, 7 hours to go.

• Like 2

Finally watched E23-24. The editing is really weird in some places and critics will easily find fault with how the story unravels. And for someone like me who just wants to enjoy the story without being too critical, I too found some parts a little jarring. But nevertheless....

Spoiler

Captured8600deabd17e7f6.jpg

Cr:iQiyi

we of course got our HE. And the adorable Xiao Bao was the master of ceremony, what
he is holding in his hand are his 'speech cards', just that it's not a card, but an extremely long

piece of paper that when opened rolls all the way to the floor. His mother told him to cut
the speech short and get to the point and he asked them what does 'getting to the point mean'.

Good ole' practical father told him precisely to start from "Groom, do you hereby accept this woman
as your wife?" which he did as told. In fact, the father helped cut it short by immediately answering "I do."

It was quite fun watching that scene.

@SnT was right, there was an accident but the way it was shot and what happened after that, when the ML awoke in the hospital, I think something was cut during editing, something didn't feel right about it.

So, FL goes to see the son at school and the son witnesses FL being abducted. Smart boy takes a picture of the car and sends a pix message to the father. He memories the car plate number and tells the father. It's not explained how the father manages to track the abductor's car (supposedly using the matching bracelets they wear, me thinks). And then he uses his car to block the abductors from escaping. Everything goes black at that point. When they come to, both are in the hospital and ML has been out for a couple of days. But the doctors say they just need to stay in the hospital for observation, nothing else of concern beyond that. [what I don't quite get is why they decided to abduct the FL. I think it's because ML told the drive he recovered his memory and he recalls what happened the night of the accident, but I don't get how abducting the FL is going to address all this.]

FL tells ML that 5 years ago, the brother discovered something underhanded (financial matters) about a business rival (competitor of theirs) and in desperation the owner (? of that company) had blackmailed him to rig the car causing the brakes to malfunction. And on that fateful night, knowing the brakes would fail, the driver decided not to drive. So ML was driving the car in the rain, the brakes failed and swerved as the oncoming truck rushed towards them. He drove into a tree (?) to avoid the truck but in the process the car turned turtle (?) and the brother and sis-in-law died. In any case, that's really what happened, and the Aunt has nothing to do with it.

There are moments of sweetness, despite ML sending FL off to Germany to further herself, but before that he sneakily gets her to register the wedding. Only after that does he tell her that he wants her to do something for herself and not give up everything for the both of them. When she returns they have a wedding.

FL's bestie as expected ends up with ML's bestie (lol, how convenient, but already anticipated) and the chairman of the company (ML's bestie's father) is so sweet. He puts his son to the test to prove that he is truly serious this time about the girl. What a darling of a father-in-law!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1

@IpohBanana Whoa...wah?! I have not watched episode 19-onward because I was busy this weekend but all of that happened between episodes 19-24?! They surely jammed a lot of things into those few episodes. Maybe this drama was originally meant to be longer and they cut it down? I think I'll wait until this weekend to binged through the rest so I know what's going on. 

On 7/29/2021 at 5:05 AM, IpohBanana said:

Meanwhile, am back to getting my opium-fix of Miles in P&C. [me grinning at the thought of him in a suit while staring at a computer screen filled with work.]

Did you see that P&C is now available on iQIYI?! I can re-watch it as many times as I'd like now!! I was so excited to see it. :LarvitarSDab1: Also agreed that Miles in a suit is :wow:

UL-12-02.gif

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana Whoa...wah?! I have not watched episode 19-onward because I was busy this weekend but all of that happened between episodes 19-24?! They surely jammed a lot of things into those few episodes. Maybe this drama was originally meant to be longer and they cut it down? I think I'll wait until this weekend to binged through the rest so I know what's going on. 

Did you see that P&C is now available on iQIYI?! I can re-watch it as many times as I'd like now!! I was so excited to see it. :LarvitarSDab1: Also agreed that Miles in a suit is :wow:

I know, P&C is on iQiyi now, prolly because of this drama, they have this thing that you click on the actor, and all related dramas appear. You know after watching both, I kinda like his character in P&C more, it's more gentle and despite being somewhat clueless about romance, he is a lot more sincere and tries harder (which makes the character more lovable and attractive). Over here, he's super confident till the last few chapters where the world comes crashing down on him because of the accident... and I think that really shatters his confidence which brings out I guess for us as viewers another side to see. 

Oh a positive note, Unforgettable Love made it to Top 10 Webdramas (based on V-linkage data), as reported by youtuber, Marcus here! Yay!

Spoiler

I saw that his costume drama - Meet Me In Your Sound - has a preview, wrapped shooting. Not sure how I feel about the actress, Kiki Xu and MW NOT in a suit. (frowning deep in tot)

Capture81189dc13a0f27bd.jpg

Cr: Marcus here!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Clapping Hands 1

@IpohBanana Agreed! I definitely liked his character in P&C much more than here. At this point, I've watched some of my favorite clips from P&C at least 4-5 times now. :laugh:

I finished Unforgettable Love and even after that unnecessary separation, I still enjoyed it. I had a proud moment when Xiaobao said "baba". I know that really helped Qiaoyan out of his funk. 

Hu Yixuan has a new drama out and I've heard good reviews on it. Miles doesn't have any that will be released any time soon. I think he just wrapped up majority of his dramas not too long ago. No more suited Miles for a while. :cry: