Crush 原来我很爱你 [2021]

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I'm not the biggest fan of this gif I made, but it'll roughly be their first meeting again once Nian Qin no longer has visual impairment. 

Omggg... I'm excited waiting for this... May I know where to read the book and did they follow the book? 

29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

This new Nian Qin is hitting pretty differently....haha!!

@NiteWalker Are you going to watch soon? 

Kyaaaaaaaaa... Kinda bad boy vibe!!! 

29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

This new Nian Qin is hitting pretty differently....haha!!

@NiteWalker Are you going to watch soon? 

@NiteWalkerwhat chuu waiting for? :cool:

• Haha 2

@Yana Based on the airing schedule, the separation will happen this week but they will also meet again too. I think Wednesday is the separation and Thursday is the reunion. In between all of this, Nian Qin will regain his vision. I can't wait for his "love at first sight" moment!!!

So...kind of angsty this week essentially. I hope that they post advance episodes at the end of the week like they did with First Love Again. :yoongibtspls:

• Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana Based on the airing schedule, the separation will happen this week but they will also meet again too. I think Wednesday is the separation and Thursday is the reunion. In between all of this, Nian Qin will regain his vision. I can't wait for his "love at first sight" moment!!!

So...kind of angsty this week essentially. I hope that they post advance episodes at the end of the week like they did with First Love Again. :yoongibtspls:

Plsssss.. Don't let that angsty too long!!!!! 

Here's another scene https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJDGX9B1/:lenny:pls don't mad at me 

• Shocked 1
4 minutes ago, Yana said:

pls don't mad at me 

Omg!! I saw a lot of spoilers but I didn't see that part where he threw something and it hits the picture of them at her graduation!! :shocked2:

Yes, please let the angst go by quickly!! 

• Haha 2

@Yana I know! I was so sad watching episode 15 and 16 today. I'm glad I worked from home this morning otherwise I would have looked like a mess. 

These scenes were :letalQQ: and :heart: at the same time.

The ending song also changed in episode 16 from Vision Wei's song to Lin Yanjun's. It's his retirement song for Wu Yan. :wow:

The graduation and rose scene. :love:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 1