Crush 原来我很爱你 [2021]

sugarplum892

35 minutes ago, Yana said:

I thought that little boy is their son 

I'm not sure who the boy is but at the end of the novel, they do have a baby together. :heart:

OMG!! All the episodes of Crush will be released tomorrow! Why does it do this on a Thursday when I have so many meetings in the morning?! :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

ooo mean i can start watching tomorrow? lols good....lols

Yes! You can just binge through it all, angst and everything. Hahaha!! Lately, all of the iQIYI dramas have been wrapping up within two weeks because they release the remaining six episodes to VVIP members or if you're a VIP member, you can collect "likes" to get the rest of the episodes. 

Finally, their movie date! Nian Qin can go and watch a movie with Wu Yan now. :heart:

DAPOx3b.jpg

Spoiler

eBEeq2q.jpg

Because Nian Qin can't see, all the other senses for the couple was heighten especially touch and smell. They hugged so much in this drama, it was so endearing to watch.

gNOdDkI.jpg

These two will definitely be missed. :letalQQ:

Spoiler

pVLTS3z.jpg

u2aXvKL.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yes! You can just binge through it all, angst and everything. Hahaha!! Lately, all of the iQIYI dramas have been wrapping up within two weeks because they release the remaining six episodes to VVIP members or if you're a VIP member, you can collect "likes" to get the rest of the episodes.

shhhhhhhhh i dont need VVIP to watch 

**ahem**

:wow2:

• Haha 2

@Yana Thanks for sharing that video from AvenueX! I normally do not watch her videos because we have different taste in dramas. I agreed with what she's said about Crush's appeal. The little touches, the conversations they have with each other, the way the camera capture all of it -- everything about Crush has been great! It's a nice little gem among all the dramas I've watched this year. 

At the very beginning, I had been telling @NiteWalker that I wasn't sure how I would feel about Crush because the novel's version of Nian Qin had left such a sour taste. I'm really happy they decided to go a different route and show a different side of him. 

Up until now, Nian Qin has been that abandoned boy his family left. He never fully accepted his past and continued to allow that to take over his present. Wu Yan was able to show him a different side to life and became his purpose as well as strength. While he may not had made the best decisions, he listened to everything Wu Yan have to say. During the separation, because of his low self esteem, he felt undeserving of her love or felt that her love was only temporary. Once he regained his eyesight in episode 16, I think Nian Qin truly learned how much Wu Yan loved him. I'm glad that he had to go through this journey to find and better himself so he can stand before Wu Yan again. 

21 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

shhhhhhhhh i dont need VVIP to watch 

LOL!!! I don't dare say a thing. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

At the very beginning, I had been telling @NiteWalker that I wasn't sure how I would feel about Crush because the novel's version of Nian Qin had left such a sour taste. I'm really happy they decided to go a different route and show a different side of him.

i trust you in this cause both of us do share some same taste for certain characters after all lols

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i trust you in this cause both of us do share some same taste for certain characters after all lols

Which is why I know I would like that Xu Kai drama you recommended but I just can't bring myself to do it. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Which is why I know I would like that Xu Kai drama you recommended but I just can't bring myself to do it. :laugh:

u cant bear to watch CX i know....its not easy to watch her to be honest...however i say her role in FIYS is pretty fitting for her....

i tried some of the clips between her and FanChengCheng.....er no go :x 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana Thanks for sharing that video from AvenueX! I normally do not watch her videos because we have different taste in dramas. I agreed with what she's said about Crush's appeal. The little touches, the conversations they have with each other, the way the camera capture all of it -- everything about Crush has been great! It's a nice little gem among all the dramas I've watched this year. 

At the very beginning, I had been telling @NiteWalker

Me too.. But for this particular drama.. I would like to hear her opinion.. Good to hear that she also given good impression and thoughts. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Yana said:

Vip member happily enjoy the drama by now.. Meanwhile me waiting for dramacool:SquirtleWonderfull:

@Tofuare u watching it now?? 

I watched episode 17 before I went to work today, because I wanted to see if they meet each other. Haha! I haven't watched the rest because of the time zone difference, the episodes are aired in the mornings for me. :cry:

I wonder if Dramacool will have the advance episodes? I hope they do because then you can finish it this week too!

More scenes from some of the episodes released, no idea what episode though.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yana said:

Suddenly craving for KFC in the middle of the night :shocked: finished watching ep18... 

I saw a screenshot of him inside KFC and it seems like he continued to go and would imagine having conversations with her. KFC must be super popular in China because I swear it's in almost every drama I watch. :laugh:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I saw a screenshot of him inside KFC and it seems like he continued to go and would imagine having conversations with her. KFC must be super popular in China because I swear it's in almost every drama I watch. :laugh:

Ikr...i didn't know if KFC kinda popular in China.. KFC also appeared in every eps of you are my hero drama

Poor him talking alone while imagined wuyan eating KFC with him.. 

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

I watched episode 17 before I went to work today, because I wanted to see if they meet each other. Haha! I haven't watched the rest because of the time zone difference, the episodes are aired in the mornings for me. :cry:

I wonder if Dramacool will have the advance episodes? I hope they do because then you can finish it this week too!

More scenes from some of the episodes released, no idea what episode though.

I hope dramacool will have advance eps soon.. Can't wait any longer... People have been  spoiling the advance eps everywhere....tiktok..Instagram.. Twitter

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Yana said:

KFC also appeared in every eps of you are my hero drama

I know! Sometimes I watch the episodes before work or right before bed. Because of these KFC placements, I always get hungry. :laugh:

Sorry, @abs-oluteM. Probably not enough abs showing for you to join us, right? :nervous:

OqcVFKb.jpg

30Mw6vE.jpg

Zs1EQXR.jpg

Spoiler

5Uex0DD.jpg

5 minutes ago, Yana said:

I hope dramacool will have advance eps soon.. Can't wait any longer... People have been  spoiling the advance eps everywhere....tiktok..Instagram.. Twitter

I hope so too! They were released with English subs so they should have some way of getting access to it, right? Yes, they have for spoilers!! I'm at work so I can't watch but from the spoilers, I'm looking forward to the rest of series. :heart:

@Alice Wonderland @Mouse @NiteWalker You will join us soon, right? Especially Nite because now that all the episodes are released, she can just skip through the angst. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oooh @Tofu I really lovin those two couple! Su and sang are just so perfect together. I reach episode 5 or 6 begibing last night. Fell asleep cuz I keep postponing my bedtime these few nights. 

So far it goes really well, from the plot to the characters and how they all be written. And the acting from the cast are great. I sometimes feel that some cdramas I watch will have one or two exxagareting lines or acting, but so far they dont have it here. It's all done proportionally. 

• Like 1

@Yana I checked and Dramacool has all 24 episodes with subs. You can watch them all!! :LarvitarSDab1:

@Alice Wonderland You keep sacrificing your sleep for dramas, don't do that! Haha! I think one thing I like about this drama is that it's pretty simple. There's nothing extravagant about it. It's just a story about two ordinary people who learned to love each other unconditionally. Because Nian Qin cannot see, there's a lot of emphasis on touch -- hugs, kisses to the forehead, and putting their heads together. They do have a few kiss scenes (some forceful ones too @Mouse :smug:), but it always come back to these three touches. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Yana I checked and Dramacool has all 24 episodes with subs. You can watch them all!! :LarvitarSDab1:

@Alice Wonderland You keep sacrificing your sleep for dramas, don't do that! Haha! I think one thing I like about this drama is that it's pretty simple. There's nothing extravagant about it. It's just a story about two ordinary people who learned to love each other unconditionally. Because Nian Qin cannot see, there's a lot of emphasis on touch -- hugs, kisses to the forehead, and putting their heads together. They do have a few kiss scenes (some forceful ones too @Mouse :smug:), but it always come back to these three touches. 

Yesss... All has been sub.. I was gonna tell you that too..... Yeaaahhhhhhh

• Party! 1