Crush 原来我很爱你 [2021]

sugarplum892

@Tofu I agreed. I like how these two learn about each other from strangers to lover. How she is so straightforward and never hesitate to pursue NQ. NQ is cold, quite introvert at first because of his past and disability. But as I watch more, and along with SWY, we know he is definitely a warm and soft-hearted one. 

I know I shouldn't, but I am so curious of what's next and impatient to wait night tome again to watch.

The conflict is brewing, I sense that SWY's mom and that senior at radio station becomes pebbles on thoer path. What's wrong with that senior? I thought XL would oppose if the drama needs thrid party to ruin their happiness, but it is NX. What is her problem? 

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland The drama and novel version of the radio station's senior is different. In the drama, she is a bit jealous of Wu Yan's relationship with Nian Qin because she has some feelings for him. She gets better and becomes a support for Wu Yan later in the drama. In the novel, she's a bit more cunning. Because of the words she used when talking to Wu Yan about Nian Qin's step mom, it contributed to Wu Yan's and Nian Qin's misunderstanding which lead to the breakup. 

For Wu Yan's mom, I think she's like a lot of moms. She has dreams for Wu Yan and gets upset when she doesn't want to do anything her mom plans for her. Wu Yan's dad is super awesome. He's always been a supporter of Wu Yan's dreams. Later on her mom does say that she's learned to understand Wu Yan because as her dad pointed out, her mom wanted her to do all these things for bragging rights outsiders. 

Now that this series is done, I need another Chinese drama to fill the void. :letalQQ:

Crush-55.gif

@Yana I am not sure how we were both able to catch up with Crush and You Are My Glory at the same time. Although, I'm still an episode behind on You Are My Glory (only on 23). I thought about calculating how much time we spent on both dramas but decided against it. It's best not to know how much is spent on drama watching every week. LOL!!

This video shows most, if not all, of their hugs. :heart:

• Like 4

@Tofufinally it's coming to the end. Happy to see them hve their own happy ending... Oommyyy.. They hving baby girl and she's so cute :wow: although the daughter scene quite short but it's enough for me.

I didn't put so much expection on this drama but it's surprised me how I'm enjoying watch it. And learn the existing of lin yanjun:lenny::smug: wish him all the best in future. Can't wait to see him in the drama again. Also weng pen... *thumbs up* can't wait to see her too in My girlfriend is an alien 2. I really need another new drama now:nervous: @NiteWalkeru may start watching this drama. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as @Tofuand I enjoyed it:smile:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Yana Yes! Same, I didn't expect to like it this much too! Lin Yanjun is going to be in Fall in Love with Chen Xingxu and Zhang Jingyi. I believe he is going to be a second lead or a side character, I'm not sure which. This drama (Fall in Love) is technically his first acting project. They have been teasing this drama a bit so hopefully that means there will be an airing date before the end of the year. I don't know if Wan Peng is filming anything right now. I know she was confirmed for My Girlfriend is an Alien 2, but filming has not started for that. 

56 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

who sang the opening theme? WanPeng and Evan?

Yes, it is! It's called Meeting You. There's another song by Evan called Forever Shine For Me. It's the song his character wrote for her in the drama. 

Qixi Festival Poster. =)

G8t7fwU.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

i started the first episodes....i gotta say....WanYu's best friends and the girlfriend....

how do i say....its almost like the setting from 'Put Your Head on My Shoulder'

where they are however they isnt though....at times maybe the guy though they arent a CP to begin with so it didnt matter to him to set the record straight with WanYu first....

now both of them scrambling and wanted to talk to WanYu and WanYu in her own def refuses to have a one to one talk with them.....though we gotta be glad for WanYu dorm mate who tol her couple of home truth upfront....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@NiteWalker You will find that some of the sets are similar to other dramas before (e.g. Go Ahead). Haha! To be honest, I skipped a lot of the second couple's storyline because it just wasn't that engaging. :idk:

:wow::heart:

Crush-61-02-02.gif

By the way, I may and may not have over 30+ gifs for Crush. :laugh: This is not nearly as much as what I had for You Are My Hero. I think I made over 100 for that one. :eeeee:

• Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Yana

Yes, it is! It's called Meeting You. There's another song by Evan called Forever Shine For Me. It's the song his character wrote for her in the drama. 

Qixi Festival Poster. =)

G8t7fwU.jpg

:heart::love::wow:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I didn't care too much about the side couple that I forgot they got married. LOL! Here's a picture of them in their wedding outfits. =)

PDjObPt.jpg

And the only couple that matters. LOL!

xn1zrO2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Z9C5yrb.jpg

ja4LKLA.jpg

Lolll... Savage.!!!! The only couple that matter:laugh:

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Yana said:

Lolll... Savage.!!!! The only couple that matter

Did you watch all their scenes or did you skip some? Haha!

13 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the little girl also from Go Ahead lol

Was she? I don't remember because it's been a year since I've watched Go Ahead. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Yana said:

Well i skipped their scenes too..dont worry..u're not alone

There was a scene of them fighting that I just skipped. And then when Wei Hao was telling Wu Yan it was her fault she chose Nian Qin over her dad, I was so upset. After that, I stopped watching his scenes. Wu Yan didn't know her dad was going to died. He was stable and getting better when she left. Plus her dad was also ok with her leaving too. 

That's not a best friend, someone does that to you. :niu:

@NiteWalker How did you like it?

• Haha 1

oh yea...i forgot to tell u guys one thing that i really like about the drama @Tofu @Yana 

is the 3rd party or rather someone who has a crush on the ML, it wasnt by much....WuYan's senior in the radio station job crush on the ML was mild and she was being a little bitchy towards WuYan during one of the script that WuYan wrote for her however after a while it pan out....

i mean she didnt really create much trouble for her and its just a one off....its a little refreshing instead of the usual road where we see they have some other girls that crush on the ML that always trying to throw all sort of obstacles into the ML & FL road, creating alot of unusual setting and also setting off unnecessary misunderstanding that i hate....

the other girl from the rich family while she tried to stick to the ML it didnt really do any good since she cant find a good excuse and she wasnt always on the scenes, so i can tolerate her and though she show up to create a small hiccup or two for the FL it doesnt really cost much damages at all so its really pretty good if you ask me.....

the story itself actually focus alot of how two person really get together and also how one though of each other instead....how two person from 2 diff bg with the same interest or passion that make things words....

one was a social awkward person while the other person mixes pretty well and hold the beacon in the crowd....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Done!!

I like it happy ending. But toward the end, from ep 23-24, the story is quite dragging and a bit boring imo. Lols. I dont hate it but it makes me think okay what is the ending cmon, show me quick. I feel something that is supposed to be a good conflict only appear as filler. I'm referring to CY-WY case. I mean they didnt really clear that thing. I mean how come she suddenly end up like that and what we see is only in WY imagination. I think the editing is a bit off when WY ended up in the hospital back then. And then it goes like normal again. We don't really see what happened in the elevator and no flashback. It's only a shocking news from WH telling about CY's death. And I feel that having XJ coming to their hoyse is only a reason, a set up that writer include to make NQ get jealous. Lol. But overall it ended nicely. I like the last part, wherr the three are walking together. So cute. 

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

That's really good for a drama that had little promotions! :LarvitarSDab1:

Ah.. they do?

Then, it is really a great job. The acting and storyline are good enough. Even it has some flaws, but this is better than some other romcom cdramas. I like that they have this interesting topics as their story. A blind male lead with complexity and a psychology student. 

• Like 1