God’s gift - stanning our multi-talented oppas & unnies! (Sept 19 - 26)

@mademoisellesia Loved Chicago with CZJ and RZ too! Bought the soundtrack then.

Ok, sad to say, he's frequently out of tune so this is one of the better ones. From Friend, Our Legend.

Rapping, cute. 0:05

Playing the piano

Look what I just found. He can do the Bruce Lee thing hahaha! Go to 1:00

Spoiler

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Kim Sun Ah

• Born in 1975.
  • Speaks fluent Japanese as she grew up in Japan - her family immigrated to Japan when she was young.
  • Speaks fluent English too - studied University in US, majoring in Piano.
  • She has a great sense of humour too.

I first watched Secret Boutique. Her wardrobe was to die for.

Kim-Sun-Ah_1-XPN.jpg

Then I watched My Name is Kim Sam Soon. And didn't know she was the lead actress until a long time later.

w36DmvO.jpg

Almost professional level piano skills - she started at age 5

Tango with Rain

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I have a long lasting bias - Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Ji Hoon and Lim Ju Hwan.
So #appreciationpost❤️ again yay)) 
Lim Ju Hwan - tremendously talented but his role choices.. (but Ugly Alert always gonna be my happy place)

Edited by Keyta
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
4 hours ago, Keyta said:

So #appreciationpost❤️))
Kim Ji Hoon - real Benjamin Button of our days (he was so cute in Joseon X-Files, but now he is absolutely illegally hot :wow2:

ahahaha Keyta...to have that sort of abs is the most important talent!!!! :laugh:

@mademoisellesia Not easy to do those moves ! .....that reminds me that this week is the premiere of More Than Friends Right  ? Eh can I stan the competition  :Ghastlel:

Kim Dong Jun

Part of ZE:A

Spoiler

He's also a solo artist

But he's got a great voice - love this live song he did

Loved him in Chief of Staff S1 & S2 as the wide-eyed intern coming into politics for the 1st time. My prayer is in S3 , he and Lee Elijah's character will come together

And he can cook!  A cast member of Tasty Square with Baek Jon Won

Spoiler

@Chocolate did you watch Kim Sun A in Secret Boutique ? That was some crazy melodrama...but I was crazy enough to live recap it etc ...thanks to my obsession with the male lead Kim Jae Young.

BTS from the show :D 

Spoiler

7NHNycC.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate did you watch Kim Sun A in Secret Boutique ? That was some crazy melodrama...but I was crazy enough to live recap it etc ...thanks to my obsession with the male lead Kim Jae Young.

BTS from the show :D 

Yes, that was the first k-drama I watched. It was interesting enough to look forward to each week's new episode. You did live recap - that's some obsession LOL.

I also hoped KSA ended up with KJY. Sadly...

That's some bod! No wonder you like haha!

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

@abs-oluteM00016.png

The blonde... I always don't get why idols have to dye their hairs to some shocking colours. Some suit them, some just don't. I'm glad Kim Dong Jun is now an actor, so no more extravagent hair colours :lol:

Oh dear, that's right he was in Chief of Staff. I've tried a couple of episodes, having trouble getting into it so I park it for now. I did watch his other dramas before, like Black. He and Park Hyung Sik fell into the sea during ZE:A photoshoot on the yacht.

Spoiler

It's late, but now I'm belatedly listening to Crush's Hug Me thanks to Kim Min Jae dancing to it. 😅 It has nice beat.

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

lol i should join the ehem abs-olutely beautiful club to post this, i mean, what is this mean? Is this a scam? Man abs in specific? Already have one. Haha

it fits the concept though, this girl i like from gg Itzy, she is Hwang Yeji aka Yeji. Absolutely beautiful, yes to me, she is a multitalented performer. Hard working one, sometimes too ambitious

I mean performer is performer. She does kinds of attraction. Hmm like this

jump rope

a bit attraction in mic

pitcher (argh my favorite)

can a bit plays piano. Most stable in singing live while dancing in the group.

Meanwhile when casual, she reminds me of this..

Spoiler

Light fury. From the very first time I watched the making.

main-qimg-36d33332fa2a57aedd2fe1f127eb58

before debut

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvfRc4i-zKp1zgkQDeh2

tumblr_inline_pllrjrDFng1tn6hx0_1280.jpg

high chance of me using her photo as my dp on the future if possible

Edited by abnoch
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

f-150-st-steam.png

Woot woot !!! @abnoch @TiNaDo  talent in sports or something physical is a talent too. If not how to have this @TiNaDo

Spoiler

1GR5oFu.png

Oh let me not forget @abnoch:smug:

( I was so amazed at her jump rope skills !)

Spoiler

@TRaNz you don’t wanna stan any of your talented GG lovelies ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Tasty 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Kim Jae Wook + Jo Jung Suk

Gonna hit 2 birds with 1 stone. Both did Amadeus musical at the same time & went on Life Bar. Both showed us their piano performance. Jung Seok is not as good so he played a much easier piece whereas Jae Wook is piano concerto No.21

Both guys are an all rounder - act, sing, dance and play guitar. Jung Suk plays classical guitar meanwhile Jae Wook plays electric guitar in a band.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SnowBlob @LaLa your oppa above ! hmm who likes Kim Jae wook..ooo yeah @OsmanthusTea and @ktcjdrama

@mademoisellesia I was waiting for someone to actually post YYS...since no one has ...I will ...

Besides the usual stuff like acting and singing ...YYS's well recognise talent is this :laugh:...yes the kiss master ...ahahahaha

Of course I must be loyal to my ship @wallflowersforjane and post this to "wash my eyes off "  him kissing other gals 

Spoiler

One of the reasons I watched Coffee Friends was because I really admire the overachiever that he is 

And this is real talent...who looks fab both as a guy and a girl :SquirtleWonderfull:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

On 9/21/2020 at 5:57 PM, joccu__ said:

Ohno Satoshi. Japanese Idol( Arashi). Singer, actor, dancer, choreographer. He has held two  art exhibition.

Leaderrrrr! Oh wow, I didn't know he had two art exhibitions. Have you been watching the Arashi documentary on Netflix, I am really enjoying it!

@abs-oluteM I heard ya, let me add on to YYS' talent list.

He's a photographer and he has held his own photography exhibition.

Can we include being an entrepreneur as well?

He opened wine bar Lua Lounge in Itaewon and reportedly oversaw the design of the space. It's closed now, unfortunately. I am so annoyed because I walked past it and I didn't realise it was his place!

https://en.trippose.com/restaurant/lua-rooftop-lounge

He does have a ramen restaurant in Jeju as well.

And now I feel hungry looking at pictures of these ramen bowls.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Important Information

Terms of Use