[K-Artist] Lee Joon Hyuk 이준혁

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea i can’t remember ler . How to do the test ? 

Thanks @Chocolate dear ! We don’t mind the company 

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Haha... mbti test. I think im ISFP or something... 

Eh yo @Chocolate haha... I also not pure fans of him. But I like his real life personality and he's nice to look at. Seems to be a real decent & sweet guy. 

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Haha... mbti test. I think im ISFP or something... 

Eh yo @Chocolate haha... I also not pure fans of him. But I like his real life personality and he's nice to look at. Seems to be a real decent & sweet guy. 

I think I have to watch some other show where he is a good guy. So far, he looks very suitable for the irritating mean guy role 😆

I tried the personality test. So interesting! I thought I would be ENTJ (Commander, as per previous HR tests) but turns out I am ISFJ (Defender) 🤣

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

He’ll appear in the 2020 AsianArtistsAwards 

Spoiler

Extracts from the article http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/10/20/2020102080093.html

On the 20th, the second actor lineup of '2020 AAA' was revealed. '2020 AAA' is the world's first combined awards ceremony for artists in actors and singers, which began in 2016, hosted by Star News and co-hosted by Motive Production, Dorothy Communications, and the AAA Organizing Committee. 

Actors Lee Seong-gyeong, Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Sun-ho, Ahn Bo-hyun, Kim Hye-yoon, Lee Ju-young, and Ahn Eun-jin, who brightened the year 2020, have confirmed their participation in the ``2020 AAA'', while 10 luxury actors who showed their various performances this year have also confirmed their participation.

.....and Lee Jun-hyuk, who caught the eye by transforming into'Seo Dong-jae', a character that can't be hated in TVN'Secret Forest 2',

Ace confirms it 

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Stills from the GQ shoot. God bless the folks at Ace Factory.  They always release so many goodies

https://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29821543&memberNo=44834478

Too many to choose from...will post the few I like 

Batch 1: 

%EC%A4%80%ED%98%81_(36).jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

%EC%A4%80%ED%98%81_(45).jpg?type=w1200

%EC%B4%A4%EB%9D%BD.gif?type=w1200

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

We're well fed these days..his article in the Big Issue

103690938.1.jpg

Article translated with Papago : https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20201029/103690942/1

Spoiler

Lee Joon Hyuk, Talent Donation for Big Issue "I want to be an actor who plays my part."

Actor Lee Joon-hyuk decorated the cover of'Big Issue' with talent donations.

Lee Joon-hyuk became the face of the November issue of "Big Issue." Big Issue is a magazine published for the economic independence of the vulnerable and marks its 10th anniversary this year. Lee Joon-hyuk, who once decorated the cover in 2012, continued his meaningful relationship by decorating the second cover in eight years.

The cover of the photo shoot, which was conducted with Lee's talent donation, was filled with Lee's close-up face. Lee Joon-hyuk's unrivaled aura filled the cover, which not only overwhelms the eyes with perfect visuals, but also completes the classic mood with his eyes.

In an interview with the magazine, Lee said, "I can't believe it's already been eight years. "It would have been in its early days in 2012, but it's amazing that we were born together in a magazine," he said. When asked about the character of Seo Dong-jae, who recently ended the drama "Secret Forest 2," he said, "When I started season 1, I used to play a calm character, so I felt like a challenge, but I' m glad that Dong-jae is now loved by this character." As for the situation of being kidnapped in season 2, I didn't know that Si Mok (Cho Seung-woo) and Yeo Jin (Bae Doo-na) would find me anxiously.It was thankful and touching. Yeo-jin was moved when she knocked on the semi-basement door, saying, "Seo Dong-jae!" Si-mok and Yeo-jin are perfect human figures for good people.I learned a lesson," he said.

In addition, regarding the role of Yoo Tae-han, the main character of the next OCN dramatic cinema "Darkhole," he replied, "There is another awkward charm that is different from his colleague's," raising questions about his next film. Asked about his future goals as actor Lee Joon-hyuk, he said, "I want to play my part so that no one can be on the scene. I can't take responsibility for everything, but I hope I can do as much as I can, and I hope that the scope will be wider. I can't do a work or a pictorial shoot like today alone. I hope the people I work with are happy. That's why I feel like I need to be greedy."

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-hyuk, who shared his warm heart with the talent donation pictorial, will return as the lead role in the OCN dramatic cinema "Dark Hole," which is scheduled to air in the first half of next year. "The Dark Hole" is a Creature action thriller about the desperate survival of survivors among variant humans who drank the mysterious black smoke from the sinkhole. Lee Jun-hyuk started filming as Yoo Tae-han, a local police officer-turned-wrecker driver. Big Issue No. 238, which contains Lee Joon-hyuk's cover story, can be purchased through street salesmen at subway stations in Seoul and Busan, and can be met through regular subscriptions and online purchases in other regions. Magazine proceeds are used for the economic independence of the vulnerable.

• Like 1