Ni Da Hong
Li Jian Yi
Yang Xin Ming
Wu Mian
Gao Xin
Xie Lan
Yang Qing

Synopsis:

Focusing on the topic of the social issues of providing for the aged, the drama revolves around the stories of a group of post 90s youths and the elderly in an elderly home; showcasing the values of dreams, love and responsibilities.

Sources:

dramawiki

Trailer

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo l 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! :laugh:

This one is too funny - hahahahaha

When I first saw it on Weibo, I thought it was made by some fans... didn't realize that it is from the official account. 

@NiteWalker Thanks for @ me!!!! Let us hope this will be a good one.

Many of the actors playing the older generation are respected veterans in the field, so hopefully that ensures the quality of the show. Also, airing on Mango TV also means that there will be lots of marketing activities as Mango TV is good at such things. For instance, BJT will appear in Happy Camp soon.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
10 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

@NiteWalker Thanks for @ me!!!! Let us hope this will be a good one.

Many of the actors playing the older generation are respected veterans in the field, so hopefully that ensures the quality of the show. Also, airing on Mango TV also means that there will be lots of marketing activities as Mango TV is good at such things. For instance, BJT will appear in Happy Camp soon.

yes the trailer seems very interesting right?

and with so many veterans actors insides.....it seems fun....and i think somehow this show is almost like when someone age they turn into a kid....

i seen for instances in the preview where Janice need to threaten one of elder into giving back or surrender something to her....and if he doesnt do it, she will report to the home director lols....

• Like 1

Here is the air calendar. It seems like we will have at least one episode per day for less than a month.

Here is the air calendar. It seems like we will have at least one episode per day for less than a month.

And behind-the-scene picture of BJT participating in Happy Camp:

Hard to believe that this young boy is the same guy who gave us Xing Kelei. But I really like this hair style!!!

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the guy who also sang YAMH?

Yes, same guy! I've come to realize that dramas will either have Zhou Shen, Liu Yuning, or both sing the OST. 

3 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Yay!! I hope they release English subs quickly too. Bai Jingting looks like a completely different person from his two other roles. 

Also, will his drama with Seven Tan air this year? It's a short drama and I know they filmed it for the 100 year anniversary in China. If that airs this year, Xiao Bai doesn't have anything else which means no more Xiao Bai dramas for a while?! :nervous:

Just finished the two episodes.

It is mostly introducing the characters and setting up the scene. I think the real story will start tomorrow. The tempo is ok, and the older characters are cute. I am not too sure about the female lead... but let's see. 

Guo Sanshuang is the opposite of Xing Kelei... he is your typical sales person who can talk you into buying anything. The limited scenes he has these two episodes are hilarious, and I like the dynamic between him and his grandpa (or all the older characters for that matter). The preview of the next episode shows that we get to see how built-up BJT's body is... though in a funny way (I will take it still):laugh:

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yay!! I hope they release English subs quickly too. Bai Jingting looks like a completely different person from his two other roles. 

Also, will his drama with Seven Tan air this year? It's a short drama and I know they filmed it for the 100 year anniversary in China. If that airs this year, Xiao Bai doesn't have anything else which means no more Xiao Bai dramas for a while?! :nervous:

I hope they do a good job with the English subs, because those bantering is very hard to translate to make them funny.

The drama with Songyun will air later this year I think. It is eight episodes and is part of a bigger series. 

I saw some rumours that his next project is a movie.... but it is pure rumour now. Let's see... but yes, no Xiao Bai drama for a while. I really hope that his next drama is wuxia or something similar. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Guo Sanshuang is the opposite of Xing Kelei... he is your typical sales person who can talk you into buying anything.

I saw the clip of him selling to a group of people and I'm thinking, "I will buy it too!" :laugh: 

9 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

The drama with Songyun will air later this year I think. It is eight episodes and is part of a bigger series. 

I saw some rumours that his next project is a movie.... but it is pure rumour now. Let's see... but yes, no Xiao Bai drama for a while. I really hope that his next drama is wuxia or something similar. 

I read it somewhere that it'll probably air around the summertime so hopefully as we end this drama, we don't have to wait too long for another Xiao Bai drama. 

I wish he does a wuxia drama next, but I will probably take him in anything too. Haha! Someone employ Xiao Bai this year so we can get more dramas next year! :yoongibtspls:

• Like 1