Wang Shu Yi as Zhen Huanian
Hu Wei as Lian Qi
Sang Na as San Yuemei
Zheng Tuo Jiang
Yan Zi Xian as Zhuo Qijing
Xu Bing
Tan Qin Xuan as Hong Yu

Synopsis:

Story of a new magistrate, Tao Junran and A Fan, owner of a painting boat. Tao Junran wants to get close to the painting boat to investigate an old case, while A Fan wants to curry favors with the magistrate. Each harboring their own intentions, they begin to get close to each other unknowingly.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

Reserved

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

we knows more when it officially release....

they might just do it all in one release?

Oh, probably! It might be released all at once. Luo Zheng was the male lead in Make My Heart Smile. The female lead, I feel like I've seen her before but I don't remember. :thinking:

• Like 1

My impression, very nice....totally loving the chemistry in between LuoZheng and HuangRiYing...they share a very nice rapport

however i hate the spoilt brat....urgh....someone pls kill her....:wow2:

some of the setting or display isnt very natural, though i love the boat setting, the boat restaurant where we are seeing girls as the main shopkeeper..... most girls in the drama is pretty independent and they mix in some modern setting which isnt badly set either....

overall cast chemistry is quite believable and this is the first series i really catch of Huang RiYing and like her personality in the drama.....abit money greedy, a bit foolish, and she can definitely be witty at times....and a bit stone too lols....she take on all these with a natural grace....

LuoZheng is LuoZheng and is appearance in the drama is pretty powerful at times...only one complain, he need to put on some weight pls!!!

• Clapping Hands 2
On 9/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, NiteWalker said:

My impression, very nice....totally loving the chemistry in between LuoZheng and HuangRiYing...they share a very nice rapport

however i hate the spoilt brat....urgh....someone pls kill her....:wow2:

some of the setting or display isnt very natural, though i love the boat setting, the boat restaurant where we are seeing girls as the main shopkeeper..... most girls in the drama is pretty independent and they mix in some modern setting which isnt badly set either....

overall cast chemistry is quite believable and this is the first series i really catch of Huang RiYing and like her personality in the drama.....abit money greedy, a bit foolish, and she can definitely be witty at times....and a bit stone too lols....she take on all these with a natural grace....

LuoZheng is LuoZheng and is appearance in the drama is pretty powerful at times...only one complain, he need to put on some weight pls!!!

Surprised to see him in this drama compared to make my heart smile. in this he looks intimidating. 

• Like 2