Moonlight 月光变奏曲 [2021]

NiteWalker

23 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

50 50 lols....not going to be a definite....since i usually prefer marathon thru a show to be honest...i hate airing series at its means i will be left at cliff some of the times!

I understand, I'm very much someone who likes to marathon a completed series too. I can skip as much as I want when that happens. If Moonlight comes out when I'm done with everything else, I'll watch it. If it comes out at the same time, I might have to watch slowly or binge later. I'm watching a little bit of everything right now. :eeeee:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw is the female lead the one who plays in Mr. Gu. I didnt watch it so correct me if I'm wrong. 

Nope, completely different female lead. Mr. Gu's female lead is pretty new so I don't see her acting with more popular stars like Ryan until after another one or two projects. 

We need to make some more gege badges. :laugh:

• Haha 3

I watched up to episode 5 already and Zhou Chuan (Ryan Ding's character) is so petty and hilarious. I cannot believe he purposely does things so Chu Li (Esther) would pay attention to him. :laugh:

Zhou Chuan is a novelist and Chu Li is an editor. Prior to meeting each other professionally, they are online friends who frequently communicate with each other about their happy moments, struggles -- Chu Li calls Zhou Chuan her best friend. Neither one of know the other person's real identity because they go by their animal names which is a monkey (Chu Li) and a fox (Zhou Chuan). Chu Li works hard to sign Zhou Chuan to the publishing company she works for. She does meet some obstacles but he helps her because eventually he finds out that Chu Li is his monkey friend from online. Basically, when she complains about Zhou Chuan to Zhou Chuan without realizing that she's complaining about him to himself, he turns around and helps her. Haha!!

For the second couple, so far I'm not that interested in them. They have a romantic relationship before and has since broken up. They still harbor feelings for each other, but recognize that they have also hurt each other in the past too. 

I'm going to continue watching this because Ryan Ding is hilarious as Zhou Chuan and I feel like Esther is, somewhat, playing herself. Haha!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha...Esther is always cute even though she can be extreme sometimes....is she extreme here? lols

I don't think so. I think there's a good balance. I didn't find her too over-the-top. I think Zhou Chuan is more extreme than Chu Li. :laugh:

Ryan's turn to sing one of the OSTs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched ep 1. I have to say I love the bookstore setting, and even his house also looks so dreamy with tons of book. I think it's messy but at least not dirty @Tofu:laugh:

Also the book that they fight over authored by Natsumi Soseki should be real one. I missed the title, but he was a quite famous author that even featured as Japanese yen note . I know his book titled "I am a Cat" is sold in where I live. I might need to check it one day. 

@Alice Wonderland@mayicorynI'm here too haha. Another Chuan in our life :PikachuFacePalm:Zhou Chuan this time haha...

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif