Airing Date: TBA

Casts:

Esther Yu ShuXin as Chu Li
Ding YuXi as Zhou Chuan
Yang ShiZe as Jiang Yu Cheng
Ma YinYin as Gu Bai Zhi
Ye Xiao Wei

Synopsis:

After graduating from university, with a passion for publishing, Chu Li successfully entered her dream company, Yuan Yue Publishing House. However, a challenging path lies ahead of her. She was shocked to find out that the publishing industry at this time has underwent huge changes.

As a newcomer editor, Chu Li sticks to her original aspirations, wholeheartedly dedicating to helping authors refine their works and publish high quality books. With her sincerity and professionalism, she earned the respect of reknowned authors and became their exclusive editor. At the same time, she also helps authors who are at their bottleneck stage find new inspiration, and with her unique vision, discover new potential authors.

Chu Li overcomes the obstacles in her career, and finally becomes an established editor. She also discovers that her close online friend, "L Jun" is the same person as famous author, Zhou Chuan. 

(Source: DramaWiki)

Official Sites
Baidu | Weibo l Douban

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

CP Stills released for Ding YuXi & Esther Liu, what u guys think? Will there be another spark for this upcoming drama too?

They seems looking good together, crossing fingers that it will be another good one

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think this one look promising @NiteWalker. I will try it when its out. 

Esther is a hit or miss for most people, but she looks cute in this! Ding YuXi is probably the reason why many will tune in (or maybe just me? Haha!) You have to check out Ding YuXi's other dramas that came out this year. They were pretty cute. I loved him in The Romance of Tiger and Rose -- loved the way the writer made fun of common drama themes. His other drama, Intense Love, was pretty cute too. It's an interesting take on an arranged marriage and he played a doctor. :smug:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

fast....damn fast...they just finish wrapping up like 2-3 months back only if im not wrong

They did! I think they finished filming early this year? This is actually a pretty quick turnaround time from filming to airing. Wait...I just looked, this is 40 episodes long?! :jiminbtssigh::letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, Larva said:

Pictures of Esther and YuXi filming....they do look good together i admit, wondering what kind of chemistry they will give us

This picture shouts Sugar :wow: When I first saw it I immediately want to watch this drama. And it's finally happening. Next week :PsyWhat:

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 2
  • Party! 1