No Matter What, 누가 뭐래도 [2020-2021]

23 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

The cross dresser with the aunt are interesting, I find myself laughing at their absurdity :smile:

Really? I keep getting annoyed at how unbelievable the cross dresser is as a woman. I guess part of it is supposed to be completely ludicrous, but it just makes me think that they are all total rubes and idiots, especially since it's not been dragged out to over half of this drama without any of them even suspecting that he's a man. It was kind of funny at first, but now, it's rather boring and just makes all the other characters look stupid.

I guess it doesn't help that I'm fast forwarding and skipping around. Sorry. I guess I'll give up on this drama, and keep watching Man With a Veil. Darn it, I was really hoping that this drama would be good, and it might have been, except for every character having to act as if they believe the cross dresser is a woman. It's bad casting and bad writing.

Sorry for the negativity. I tried hard to ignore the cross dresser, but she also seems to be taking up more and more of the story, so it's not possible to enjoy any of it when he is so prominently featured and makes idiots out of the rest of the characters.

• Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Lol. You really dislike him. Anyway I just watch casually without taking it seriously. But I have to admit Brilliant Heritage was better

I am really annoyed by it. It also makes everyone in the drama seem stupid for accepting that he's a woman for all that time when they're even living with him. They could have found another actor who could handle the cross dresser part of it better to make it more believable, or not dragged out the cross dresser for so long.

Agreed that Brilliant Heritage was better. Definitely less annoying.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 5:10 PM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Ah Ri is ill treated by everyone 😯

why? She cares about her unborn baby. She had every right to keep it. She is a good person that knows the value of life. poor girl 😕. Dae Ro would have been a better match for her. He is reliable and kind.

Well what can we say....

They only think what they want 

• Like 1

@Nohamahmoud2002, you’re still watching this show? My hats off to you. 

@stroppyse, the cross dresser stuff annoyed me too. I figured it will continue for most of the drama since that’s how the character appears in the official posters for the show. It’s just too unbelievable for me. I mostly dropped the show because so many of the characters were not likable for me. It’s hard to root for anybody. Byeori is rightfully the only one that I appreciated probably because she’s a good kid. Dae Ro wasn’t bad either but well, not interesting enough to keep me watching. Hae Shim was nice too.

@NiteWalker, nice that you’re watching a daily show. I preferred Brilliant Heritage even though I did complain towards the end. This daily show, however, made me appreciate Brilliant Heritage. lol

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

58 minutes ago, Celebrianna said:

NiteWalker, nice that you’re watching a daily show. I preferred Brilliant Heritage even though I did complain towards the end. This daily show, however, made me appreciate Brilliant Heritage. lol

Lol I usually watch it with my mom.... and I did watch brilliant heritage too and its seems to have better plot lines

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1

@NiteWalker, that explains it. The episodes are also short so they don’t take up too much time on a daily basis.

@Nohamahmoud2002, Man In A Veil is worse? Yikes. Well, at least their lead guy won an award for his role. The actor who plays Hae Shim’s husband in this show also won an award for his role in this show. I think he’s the only actor who won something from this show. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

@Celebrianna, nice to see you here! I've pretty much given up trying to watch except for an occasional episode because I didn't want to keep ranting about the cross-dresser and how he shouldn't be fooling anyone with half a brain.

I do like Dae Ro, but his story line really hasn't been interesting enough, and that includes his supposed love line with Bo Ra.

22 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

But really Man under a veil is even worse.

What do you mean that Man With A Veil is even worse? At least, Man With A Veil isn't boring and does not have an absolutely nonsensical character. Rather, Man With A Veil is a classic makjang daily drama, though I've started rooting for the Second Male lead in that drama. Also, I still can't believe they killed the child.

@Celebrianna, what are you watching these days?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@stroppyse, I’m actually only watching a few drama shows. The shows I have been watching consistently are Run On, Goddess of Revenge and Legend of Fei.  Occasionally I watch an episode of Awaken. I’m mostly waiting for the new drama shows and Hospital Playlist, Season 2 and anything else that might pique my interest. 

• Like 2

On 1/4/2021 at 9:09 PM, stroppyse said:

What do you mean that Man With A Veil is even worse? At least, Man With A Veil isn't boring and does not have an absolutely nonsensical character. Rather, Man With A Veil is a classic makjang daily drama, though I've started rooting for the Second Male lead in that drama. Also, I still can't believe they killed the child.

Man in a veil is worse because YJ no longer cares about TP 😢

Well Junsu and Ah Ri's story is interesting. The cross dresser is acceptable to me compared to Sunny and her aunt and Junsu's parents 

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Man in a veil is worse because YJ no longer cares about TP 😢

Yes, I'm really not sure what is going on with YJ and TP. I wonder if there has been a lot of support for SJ or something since he's been acting more like the romantic lead for YJ than TP has for the past couple of weeks. And actually, TP has a lot less screen time in general right now. I hope he is okay?

I know that I've started saying that I shop YJ and TP, but I didn't really expect for it to go that way. Though that is one of the issues with the longer dramas in that fan sentiment as well as the actors' circumstances can and do affect the story lines.

7 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Well Junsu and Ah Ri'scstory is interesting. The cross dresser is acceptable to me compared to Sunny and her aunt and Junsu's parents 

Fair point. The cross dresser is a better person, at least during this drama, despite what dark secrets he has in his past than SN, her aunt, or JS's parents.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Fair point. The cross dresser is a better person, at least during this drama, despite what dark secrets he has in his past that SN, her aunt, or JS's parents.

its does make you wonder how no ppl figure out that he is a man not a woman? lols....i mean its pretty obvious to ppl that he is a man? or not?

6 hours ago, Celebrianna said:

@NiteWalker, that explains it. The episodes are also short so they don’t take up too much time on a daily basis.

hahaha yea....i like to spend some times with my mom and i just sit down and watch whatever she is watching....cause she like to tell stories and then she like to curse some of the characters just like Han YuRa lols

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

its does make you wonder how no ppl figure out that he is a man not a woman? lols....i mean its pretty obvious to ppl that he is a man? or not?

First time I saw him I realized he is a man. But then I told myself that perhaps he is an ugly woman. However his voice is clearly a man's voice lol.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

The beautiful story of Junsu and Ah Ri is getting better ☺☺

I thought she dumped him??? @Nohamahmoud2002 He looks so happy to see AR. 
I gave up on Man in Veil. It makes no sense and the lack oft vengeance in that drama is killing me

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

I thought she dumped him??? @Nohamahmoud2002 He looks so happy to see AR. 
I gave up on Man in Veil. It makes no sense and the lack oft vengeance in that drama is killing me

who dump who??? Bora dump Junsu???

well Bora isnt dumping Junsu however Junsu break it out with Bora that he will do it right with Ari and marry her as she is now carrying his child no matter what...

though the one that i really want to slap is Sunny

• Like 3