No Matter What, 누가 뭐래도 [2020-2021]

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

urgh.....im starting to dislikes Bora alot @UnniSara

my mom mention that Bora is too much....she is playing the victim card for too long and besides JunSu never really started with her to begin with

I agree with your mom @NiteWalker  Bora has her stepfather in her corner. He doesn’t even care to celebrate his own daughter’s birthday. 
i am already worried for Organic. Organic needs move and food to survive. AR needs more emotional support right now because Organic needs some hope right now. 

Because of BoRa feelings, they didn’t celebrate AR’s birthday. Wow wow , only BoRa is important. HE FORGOT HIS OWN’S DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY THAT IS A NEW ONE.  Smh smh smh 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

14 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I agree with your mom @NiteWalker  Bora has her stepfather in her corner. He doesn’t even care to celebrate his own daughter’s birthday. 
i am already worried for Organic. Organic needs move and food to survive. AR needs more emotional support right now because Organic needs some hope right now. 

Because of BoRa feelings, they didn’t celebrate AR’s birthday. Wow wow , only BoRa is important. HE FORGOT HIS OWN’S DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY THAT IS A NEW ONE.  Smh smh smh 

luckily the mother remember and then Junsu's assistant reminded him of her birthday....it was really nice of him to really take it to heart with what the assistant told him about Ari....

how they setup the surprise small little party meant a lot more than anything else 

i dunno they are 'over' concern about Bora's feeling and they lets go and abandon Ari's feeling, at least the step-mother still care about Ari despite her worries for Bora

• Like 3

@NiteWalker What was sad is that AR even forgot her own BIRTHDAY. I think they never celebrated her birthday in the past for when her birthday came along she had no plans for that day. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I loved the proposal @NiteWalkerIt was sweet and very intimate. It seems the writer was pushing for them to get together from the beginning. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

11 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I loved the proposal @NiteWalkerIt was sweet and very intimate. It seems the writer was pushing for them to get together from the beginning. 

definitely....i love how they got and bump into each other so casually and there were no demands from either sides....

they slide in together very naturally of course except the preg and the accidentally one night stand that happen because both were too drunk lols

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

I haven’t had the chance to watch Tuesday- Thursday episode yet. Will do so later. 
@NiteWalker Do toy have any spoiler for this week???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

I haven’t had the chance to watch Tuesday- Thursday episode yet. Will do so later. 
@NiteWalker Do toy have any spoiler for this week???

the father gave in first and agreed to the marriage.....

Bora is still acting like Ari wrong her....

the grandpa is jumping when the parents announcing that Ari will be marrying Junsu....

u will love the lovely moments when Junsu brought Ari to do some shopping :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
36 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

the father gave in first and agreed to the marriage.....

Bora is still acting like Ari wrong her....

the grandpa is jumping when the parents announcing that Ari will be marrying Junsu....

u will love the lovely moments when Junsu brought Ari to do some shopping 

Thank you for the spoilers @NiteWalker

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2021 at 2:13 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Tomorrow is JS and AhRi's wedding. ☺

totally loving their wedding photo taking session, the feeling of awkwardness at the beginning by both Ari and Junsu just feel so nice :heart:

On 1/30/2021 at 5:52 PM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Yes I agree. His dad lost money and wants to use his son

His mom is so nasty. 

@UnniSara good to see you here 

:YesHalCat:

they only remember the son when they are in a situation.....other than that, who is their son also they wont care i gather

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

okie one thing for sure.....Junsu's parents / mom they should know a limit to what they are doing...

Ari is pregnant for goodness sake!!! and she made Ari carry all the stuff??? a preg lady carrying heavy thing? is she nut?

She isn’t nuts she is trying to get rid of Ah Ari .  @NiteWalker

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i put that as being evil...that two life you're talking there...mom said sometimes if complication happen, even the mother will passed away too and scolded the mother in law as being senseless

That is true it is two lives that are at risk.  JS’s parents are evil. They were willing to force their son to marry that spoiled brat PD to save their company. These two are willing to do anything to get what they want. Very selfish people 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UnniSara said:

That is true it is two lives that are at risk.  JS’s parents are evil. They were willing to force their son to marry that spoiled brat PD to save their company. These two are willing to do anything to get what they want. Very selfish people 

yes they only think of themselves and no one else....

however im glad that Junsu is aware of what kinds of ppl his parents are anyway....and they just couldnt take that Junsu is spoiling and pampering Ari, cause he knew that staying with the parents was because Ari didnt want him to be caught in the middle

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...