No Matter What, 누가 뭐래도 [2020-2021]

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

we were wrong and I was happy. Her father doesn't knmow how to comfort her like he does for his other daughter. 

he is actually sorry for the damaged he done on Ari. And he had a heart to heart talk with Junsu and admitted that he didn’t know how to comfort his own daughter ... however we definitely get it in the clear that Junsu will not let Ari go

7 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

I feel sorry for HJ. He is not completely bad. Byeori, Daero, Sunny's aunt and the grandfather like him

life were just going to be good for him.....sigh...sometimes life is really not fair at all

• Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

someone need to feed Junsu's parents to the shark!!!

and i do not even think the shark wanted them in their stomach either

They are so nasty lol. The mother in law took Ah Ri to buy her awful clothes while buying herself melon coloured jacket. She is really something 😁

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Haha 1
On 3/13/2021 at 1:22 AM, NiteWalker said:

actually i like Junsu's assistant alot....he i always encouraging JunSu to push forward with Ari whenever he felt like letting go lols....

me too and he is a great friend. @NiteWalker

• Haha 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i love how he tell Junsu

When a girl say she doesnt miss you, means she really miss you

hahahahahhaa i was laughing like mad and i told my mom, mom love the assistant too lols

I loved that scene too. I was lol and couldn’t stop.  Ah Ri’s father is truly mental and cruel. I saw preview of how he wishes BR’a dad dies.  What upsets me is that BR is going to lose another parent and to be honest DR won’t make a good guardian for BR when he care too much for Bo Ra.  He won’t be able to make the sacrifices of choosing his sister over the love of his life. 

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

• 2 weeks later...