Zhou Qian as XiaLin

Shen WhenJun as Father Yun

RanQian as GaoMei

ChenShuang as SHenLan

Deng AnQi as Lawyer Lu

Zhou JIao as LuYu's manager

* Adapted from novel 完美先生和差不多小姐 by 婉之

Synopsis:

The story revolves around cold and icy "male god" professor Zhang Sinian and the calm and sunny Yun Shu.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Helpful Links

Weibo l Baidu

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

okie my first impressions....

while initially the story didnt really pull me in, i stick to in as i like somehow while YunShu might seems a lil too naïve for believing a cousin that who had tons and tons of bad records....and putting herself into another situation......

however as i watch and stick to it....the girl managed to draw me in that she isnt a total klutz...and as clever as the professor is at analyze things, he cant made a simple decision and YunShu doesnt mind overriding him to get things done.....

SiNian actually let her made the simple decision without much objections......and i like the soft and light chemistry in between SiNian and YunShu......

• Like 2

My first impression.... 

Well, I really don’t  like teacher student romance, sometimes(when there's nothing much to do) i just watch to criticize them!!! On the other hand, I just love contract marriage drama! Even though I know what will happen here and there, I still love to enjoy contract marriage drama like a teenager. 

So, there’s some complex should I or not watch it, but male lead is someone noticeable "second lead" turn first, and their visual really looks cool in some poster and promo. 

The start was ok for me. I am glad FL is a grad student not high schoolers, age gap is ok in real to reel life. They didn’t just get married to deceive everyone as a happily married couple! FL sister and friends knew,ML friends knew, so there’s less pretense more arranged  rationality. It gives the plot to flow naturally. 

The striking scene is, when ML ask FL to solve test paper on their wedding night!!! Believe me or not, it’s quite relatable to one of my friend, lil bit different from FL, she had exam two days latter. 

Anyway  ,  Let's wait for the rest episode, hope it will be a nice ride.                                     

• Haha 2
On 10/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, Hilltrickster said:

The start was ok for me. I am glad FL is a grad student not high schoolers, age gap is ok in real to reel life. They didn’t just get married to deceive everyone as a happily married couple! FL sister and friends knew,ML friends knew, so there’s less pretense more arranged  rationality. It gives the plot to flow naturally. 

actually im glad that YunShu wasnt overly attracted to ShiNian to begin with in the drama from the beginning, she wasnt overwhelm by him either.....and she gladly hold her own ground on certain things too....

it wasnt the usual high school girl in love with their teachers and so doted on them that they acted crazily over things or do some stupid stuff....

one thing im glad that C-Drama is putting in more brains into the FL that make it a touch to reality or keep the characters more grounded......

in the books YunShu is 21 and ShiNian is 29....while in the drama is about the same except that ShiNian is 28?

Totally agreed with you that the age gap in between the FL & ML is just nice.....

• Like 1

aiyo when will we start seeing ShiNian realize that he like YunShun more than just what he had now?

however i like how the story revolve around ShiNian and YunShun in the drama, here YunShun realize that she like ShiNian earlier on however knowing that ShiNian doesnt feel the same she didnt push on and be the blindly doting girl that doesnt care when the guy like her or not....

she move on from there and try to dis tangle and be more independent and i like that part....

its a lil different from the novel where in the novel it was almost a close realization that both felt for each other, the only thing they didnt do is confess openly towards each other....

EjaO-e8U0AEylr4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

@Lynne look at the cute BTs between ShiNian and YunShu....just because of something....YunShu easily say 'Lets divorce' and then YunShu told ShiNian that her actual birthday is also pretty close and ShiNian said the wrong month, she said okie 'Lets divorce' and then ShiNian asked her back, when is my birthday......hahahaha she pretend ignorance and walk off hahahaha....

• Haha 1
Just now, Lynne said:

hahaha.. scriptwriter loves to add "drama" for the sake of "drama" tsk tsk... 

But our ML is smart and also very clear headed.

yes.....Shi Nian clearly is someone who stay to what he decided and once he made up his mind....

he went with his heart knowing that he like and love YunShu, he will not let another person took her away......

• Clapping Hands 2
On 10/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, NiteWalker said:

yes.....Shi Nian clearly is someone who stay to what he decided and once he made up his mind....

he went with his heart knowing that he like and love YunShu, he will not let another person took her away......

its nice to see tat he doesnt give up what he want and go for it.....

• Haha 1