The Woman Who Cannot Fall In Love / The Rational Life 无法恋爱的理智派 [2021]

sugarplum892

RPRRCHz.jpg

Chinese title: 无法恋爱的理智派 / Wu Fa Lian Ai De Li Zhi Pai
English title: The Rational Life, previously called The Woman Who Cannot Fall In Love

Genre: Workplace, romance

Episodes: 36

Director: Xu Fu Jun

Broadcasting Network: Hunan TV/Mango TV

Broadcast Period: March 31st, 2021

Cast:

4RBKWnO.jpg

Qin Lan as Shen Ruoxin

e02WASo.jpg
Wang He Di as Qi Xiao

Li Zong Han
Pan Hong
Chen Peng Wan Li
Ma Xiao Qin
Kang Kang
Wei Yi Bo
Zhang Xiao Qian

Synopsis:

In a company largely dominated and led by males, Shen Ruoxin's road to promotion is difficult. It has been a year since the competition for the position of the director of the legal department, but Liu Pei, the vice president of the company, keep making things difficult for her. Shen Ruoxin was entrusted with a case at a critical moment. Working together with her assistant Qi Xiao, they discover traces of Jin Yuanhao's affair and was about to settle with him, incriminating photos of Shen Ruoxin and Jin Yuanhao were taken. It turns out that it was Shen Ruoxin's boyfriend who planned this setup, so he can force Shen Ruoxin to resign and get married with him. Shen Ruoxin broke up with her boyfriend, but because of the photo incident, she was transferred to the administrative department. Qi Xiao volunteers to follow. With the company of Qi Xiao, Shen Ruoxin gradually realizes that love is neither an exchange nor a burden, but the simple mutual attraction of two people. Finally, Shen Ruoxin and Qi Xiao overcome numerous obstacles and get together.

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Reserved

Helpful Links

Weibo

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

Dylan and Qin Lan's photoshoot with Harper's Bazaar -- they both look really nice, curious to see how they portray that in the drama. I've been reading that it's currently being rumored to air in March. So many rumored-to-air dramas in March! 

wUYglam.jpg

0b6cP7w.jpg

Spoiler

gK3dfXA.jpg

AuzUVlt.jpg

AgVgwtl.jpg

wmTNtLZ.jpg

vgQ76md.jpg

lR36bIo.jpg

XTVeVUg.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

this is suppose to be a kid and a woman romance?

Hahaha!! I think he is supposed to be in his 20s and she is probably in her 30s or 40s? I'm not sure, but younger man with older woman is the future nowadays. :smug:

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 12:55 PM, NiteWalker said:

so you're planning to get a flower boy too?

This flower boy not bad. Can cook 😆 @Tofu I'm around ep 15. 

The 2nd lead a bit like sugar daddy, rich & well off. But he's annoying because he always flaunt his VIP status. Had he not doing so, I think the FL will like him more. 

The FL is 33 y.o. And the kid just graduate. So yeah about 10 yrs age gap.

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif