Yu Ying Ying
Yan Bo
Wang Neng
Zhang Shu Lun
Wang Zi Yan
Wang Yu Hang
Cheng Zi Ying

Synopsis:

About a group of youths who come to the top hotel chain BYT to intern, and learn valuable life skills in the process.

Yue Ran, Ning Jiajia, Su Shan and Luo Fei are graduates of a hotel management course. They pass through various tough selections to enter the international hotel chain BYT as interns. However, they do not have much work motivation. Some wants to heal their pain from a previous relationship, while some want to take this as an opportunity to meet rich people. However, they were taken aback by the sudden announcement of a three-month "elimination" period, where they will be fired if they don't meet the requirements of an employee in ZAD. Facing ratiocination from colleagues tough demands from their superior and troubles created by customers, the interns try their very best not to get eliminated. Slowly, they begin to find joy and meaning in their work. 

Meanwhile, the CEO of BYT is guarding the secret that the hotel chain is about to collapse. He had hoped for his son, Xie Fanyu to return from overseas to help manage and revive the company. However, Xie Fanyu is secretly planning to sell the hotel chain away. The battle to keep the hotel chain initiated by the interns thus officially begin. 

Sources:

dramawiki

@Lynne @NiteWalker Moderator tag to get it added to the directory list.

Trailer

OSTs

Helpful Links

Weibo 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

BTS cr weibo

20201022-084048.jpg 20201022-084111.jpg 20201022-084145.jpg

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/179365254.html?weibo_id=4555930942046248

So cute... 

Too bad not many info / pics on this drama... 

The 2nd lead handsome, but Eden acting still better & more charismatic @NiteWalker. The girl from Poisoned Love, I think I like the story in HT better and also the OTP more matchy.... 

I want to gulped this series, but need to work now.. sigh lols...

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

BTS cr weibo

So cute... 

Too bad not many info / pics on this drama... 

The 2nd lead handsome, but Eden acting still better & more charismatic @NiteWalker. The girl from Poisoned Love, I think I like the story in HT better and also the OTP more matchy.... 

I want to gulped this series, but need to work now.. sigh lols...

oooo kk....i join u la....since u say not bad hhahahahah

later after im done with RuYi first :P

• Party! 1
13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It's cute and the ML fall for her first... hope more ppl will watch this. I'm on ep 7.

okie u convince me.....lols i like the rapport so far 

On 10/22/2020 at 8:45 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

it seems like i dont like the 2nd lead....he is a lil too stiff....and i cant stand the badges on his suit lols......he doesnt live up to his golden badge status lols

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalker So far I like the flow, how every episodes have different guests, case. So it's not too focus on romance. And when they do it's really funny & cute. Mostly they always quarel lols

well...its pretty nice to be honest.....however later one when the antagonist tried to come between their r/s it was a lil boring for me...

i dunno.....maybe at the way the girl didnt try to fight instead trying to do the noble act again....

• Insightful 1