7xmUmsi.jpg

Thanks to @NiteWalker

FILMS

Spoiler

Vanguard / 急先锋 (2020)

Once Upon a Time / 三生三世十里桃花 (2017)

I Belonged to You / 从你的全世界路过 (2016)

The Left Ear / 左耳 (2015)

The Unbearable Lightness of Inspector Fan / 暴走神探 (2015)

Joyful Reunion / 饮食男女 (2012)

The Founding of the Party / 建党伟业 (2011)

DRAMAS

Spoiler

You Are My Glory / 是我的荣耀 (2021 anticipated)

China Special Forces / 特战荣耀 (2020)

Together / 在一起 (2020)

The King's Avatar / 全职高手 (2019)

Martial Universe / 武动乾坤 (2018)

The Chronicles of a Town Called Jian / 茧镇奇缘 (2018)

My Adorable Husband / 我的蠢萌老公 (2016)

Love O2O / 微微一笑很倾城 (2016)

The Whirlwind Girl / 旋风少女 (2015)

The Lost Tomb / 盗墓笔记 (2015)

The Four / 少年四大名捕 (2015)

Tiny Times / 小时代之折纸时代 (2014)

Lanterns / 花灯满城 (2014)

Flowers of Pinellia Ternata / 花开半夏 (2013)

Ultimate Conquest / 武间道 (2013)

Legend of Goddess Luo / 新洛神 (2013)

Refresh 3+7 / 刷新3+7 (2012)

The War Doesn't Believe in Tears / 战争不相信眼泪 (2012)

Melody of Youth / 青春旋律 (2011)

The Dream of Red Mansions / 红楼梦 (2010)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
13 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

I miss seeing YangYang in a historical drama hahahaha i wonder when will they cast YangYang into a historical drama again

I'm actually okay with YangYang being in modern dramas. I'm not really into all those flowing locks of hair in historical dramas. :laugh:And, I love his smart suited looks!

I can't tell whether he's a good actor, though my suspicions is that he still needs to learn more about his craft. However, I do enjoy watching him in a role.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm actually okay with YangYang being in modern dramas. I'm not really into all those flowing locks of hair in historical dramas. :laugh:And, I love his smart suited looks!

no flowing hair pls.....i got enough of that.....hahaha they had beautify all the males leads with those hairs and make it seems like guys with long hair look alot prettier than a girl does hahahaha...

I can't tell whether he's a good actor, though my suspicions is that he still needs to learn more about his craft. However, I do enjoy watching him in a role.

we knows when we watch the Vanguard.....Jackie Chan credit that YangYang is a hardworking artist as he tried to do most of the stunt himself.....given that from Jackie Chan....i think i believe him...Jackie Chan is someone who does all the stunt himself and also he know a hardworking artist when he sees one

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

we knows when we watch the Vanguard.....Jackie Chan credit that YangYang is a hardworking artist as he tried to do most of the stunt himself.....given that from Jackie Chan....i think i believe him...Jackie Chan is someone who does all the stunt himself and also he know a hardworking artist when he sees one

True. That is high praise from Jackie Chan who is himself such a hard worker.

• Like 1

True. That is high praise from Jackie Chan who is himself such a hard worker.

in the latest variety YangYang did mention he isnt someone who has alot of friends or someone who is highlight sociable....he kept to himself mostly

which is why we rarely see him hanging around with friends except for his official functions and all that....not to mention his fans are pretty possessive of him

infact they objected to the ideas of YangYang take on the project 'You're My Glory'

• Like 1
Just now, stroppyse said:

I didn't realize this. Why did they object to his taking on the role?

because this will be his 3rd roles that is link to e-sports if he took it on....

till they were enlighten that he isnt an e-sports gamer however he is an aerospace engineer that took a long break from work due to some management issues and also personal issues....

he just happen to be good in it too....that is how he ended up being JingJing's tutor as she need to live up to her agent boast that she is good in the game....hahaha

• Haha 1