[C-Actor] Yang Yang 杨洋

3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

because this will be his 3rd roles that is link to e-sports if he took it on....

till they were enlighten that he isnt an e-sports gamer however he is an aerospace engineer that took a long break from work due to some management issues and also personal issues....

he just happen to be good in it too....that is how he ended up being JingJing's tutor as she need to live up to her agent boast that she is good in the game....hahaha

The roles may be about e-sports, but perhaps that is because e-sports is becoming more prominent in the RL? Anyway, just happy to see him in a role. :popcorn:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

The roles may be about e-sports, but perhaps that is because e-sports is becoming more prominent in the RL? Anyway, just happy to see him in a role.

me too....it had been sometimes we last seen him in a role after 'The King Avatar'

however then we have the 'Glory of the Special Force' which took about 1 year filming times i believe....and that is a totally different role....as it was more towards the army sides / police sides....

and he is giving us the different taste of him being in a more manly role

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i can see that lols hahaha i guess the couple we have here is your fav right lols

i used to managed alot however i dont have the times to open them all

Haha, not all of them. I don't want to open any more shrines if I'm not going to be 100% committed. I already think the three I have is a lot for me. :laugh:

Honestly speaking, if I see photos of artists that we have shrines for, I'll save the link or photo to post them. That's how it is for Xiao Zhan and even Yang Yang (can I even say that in his shrine? Haha!). With all my spam in YiBo's thread, it is because I actually really like him, same with Luo YunXi too. I don't post for Tan Song Yun because you usually get to those updates before me. Haha! 

• Like 2

I've yet to see a bad photo of this man. And, yes, I realize that most of the time he's been completely groomed and styled, but he just does not have a bad angle. Just on the visuals, I think Yang Yang is so beautiful. (Just don't ask me what I really think about his acting. :laugh:)  Anyway, I was trying to find "You Are My Glory" or his other one, the Special Forces one with English subs, but no joy yet.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, I was trying to find "You Are My Glory" or his other one, the Special Forces one with English subs, but no joy yet.

It's probably because they are not out yet. I think they will be coming out this year, but who knows in Chinese drama land when things actually come out. Haha! His last drama was The King's Avatar. Did you watch that? I remembered seeing it on Netflix. 

• Like 3

Finally started watching King's Avatar. So, the good news is that Yang Yang is as beautiful as ever. And, it's fun to watch a klutzy YY when he's not his game avatar. On the other hand, the drama is a bit weird and rather over the top? Then again, I'm not really into the competitive e-Sports scene, so perhaps that is really the way it is?

Also, does every job in China come with a room to live in? Just interesting that Ye Qui applies to be a network admin for an internet cafe, and it comes with food and a room.

• Like 3
On 1/5/2021 at 1:50 PM, stroppyse said:

Also, does every job in China come with a room to live in? Just interesting that Ye Qui applies to be a network admin for an internet cafe, and it comes with food and a room.

yes....some works for China or bigger manufacturing does provide living quarter for their staff....

as u see some of those staff actually come from a very remote area....its also depends on the package and also request i guess...

some ppl are starting so if the workers able to have living quarter provided it will definitely help them better

• Like 2