[C-Actor] Yang Yang 杨洋

On 8/16/2020 at 9:45 AM, Lynne said:

Yang Yang vs Ji Chang Wook lols

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to know this.. He is such a PERFORMER type :laugh:

he has strong neck to face features and is tiny type delicate not that musclyyyyyyy but that's his charm for me. LOL. His eyes feature is a really Chinese handsome oppa somehow in my mind, which is makes him original to me

after all the research, sometimes he looks like too much kiddo,

but with this recent live:

you don't know my amount of giggles bcs he is just so dang handsome & relatable. He is kind of approachable but not at the same time with his level of handsomeness! Lol

ezgif-3-75db612776f7.gif

And his recent photoshoot.. OMG.. Bazaar, L'Officiel.. Feeding me so good

I think I'm falling to his style when he is mostly like Yu Tu (You Are My Glory), but also I like his real persona. I have mixed feelings about him, I can't really likes all of his looks but when he is so close to Yu Tu looks which is kind of simple + that youth vibe of him, I'm just all smitten :wow:

and these photo.. HYAAAAAAA OH GODDDD

f5mwZ37.jpg

y02l7X4.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

12 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

C-netizen dig into YY looks back in 2017 with blue hair

was he an idol before?

I freakin' can't stand this look do you? The sparkles :shocked:

& LOL @Lynne's reaction to me is all laugh :laugh: Ikr I'm such clown for Yu Tu lolol

but oh God let me repost this L'Officiel because the damage is insane here :love:

EVP0zlhU8AEL6o9?format=jpg&name=large

EVP0zqXU4AIIG7x?format=jpg&name=large

EVP4qPXUUAkknWO?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee @Mouse mouse mouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is me while watching him on YAMG omgeeeeeee he is that handsome.

head-ache-frustrated.gif

blow-into-bag-yes.gif

And in a clip that is years ago, look the tweet on the bottom of blue hair look. @Lynne, is that Wang Yibo who was blabbing "he's so handsome?"

• Like 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

I just discovered Happy Camp while he still keeps Yu Tu alike (black) hairstyle. I'm very enjoying this one:

Man he is funny :laugh: his lame is funny (no one is flawless remember) HAHAHAHAH I still can't get over this Yang Yang vs Ji Changwook :laugh::laugh:

adrokbsssss :laugh::heart:

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@NiteWalker @bairama @Lynne The Dream of Red Mansion was his first drama ... the Four Comes Later... Ironically The three leads of The Four are actors whom I like extremely ... in The Four , Hans Zheng and Janine Chang were main characters.... two other heroes are - YY and William Chan ( an amazing actor too )... love all of them totally...

He has never debuted as an Idol but industry knows him as an amazing dancer too :-) he is beyond perfection in dancing and he studied in dance too... 

@bairama i think I love YY's answers to the questions about fans.... it shows that he is very very very practical kinda person who has a solid understanding of everything :-)

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@NiteWalker @movingwheel oh God.. Dancing something like that with casual clothes is my weakness. And he did that. DANGGGG THE DAMAGE

sushichaeng-faint.gif

edit: it is good though the pow pow is not that powerful & the moves that could be sharp is more did flowy delicate but he is based from something more like ballet to contemporary dance? So it is kinda amazing!

• Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S