Su Meng Di as Zhu Yan
Lin Bai Rui as Li Dongxian
Huang Si Rui as Wang Jiejie
Tan Quan as Wu Wan
Xiao Ran as Hu Yu
Qi Sheng Han
Zhu Xin Zong

Synopsis:

Because of his incomplete family, Gu Renqi has a closed up personality and mysophobia. Shuang Jiao used to have a happy family, but later lost her mother in a car accident, and became a slovenly person. The two became acquainted when Shuang Jiao becomes an employee in Gu Renqi's cleaning company. The two became closer as they get to know each other. Under each other's influence, they began to heal from their wounds. All is going well until Shuang Jiao finds out that her mother's death is related to Gu Renqi's grandfather. Because of guilt, Gu Renqi breaks up with Shen Jiao. However police investigation proved that the car accident is instigated by the driver employed by the Gu family, who framed Gu Renqi's grandfather. With the misunderstanding resolved, Shuang Jiao and Gu Renqi get back together.

Sources:

dramawiki

Trailer

Spoiler

OSTs

Helpful Links

Weibo l Wikipedia

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The Korean version was okay only for me. I hope this remake give something more interesting.

Yeah, I agreed. I liked and also didn't like the Korean version at the same time. 

It'll be interesting to see how Jasper plays a germophobe. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yeah, I agreed. I liked and also didn't like the Korean version at the same time. 

Ya I think the K version was good until like maybe ep 10. Once they live together, it lost the steam? I was unable to finish the drama.

Shen Yue so small, and Jasper so tall. I have soft spot for couple with huge height difference. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Shen Yue so small, and Jasper so tall. I have soft spot for couple with huge height difference. 

Then @NiteWalker needs to sell you on Professional Single because the height differences there is pretty big. :eeeee:

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ya I think the K version was good until like maybe ep 10. Once they live together, it lost the steam? I was unable to finish the drama.

Agreed. I stopped watching it too.....haha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Then @NiteWalker needs to sell you on Professional Single because the height differences there is pretty big. :eeeee:

I think she cannot sell anything yet now. I'm really engrossed with Jasper now... haha. After finish Pleasantly Surprised, I shall try When I See You Again...

I never thought there will be time for me to watch Taiwan drama back again, I think the last drama I like was from Aaron Yan only, and in older time I love Wallace Huo.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

That's Jasper's voice!! That means no dubbing?! @JenL

Yesss!! Then I'm in for this cute romance :CharmanderYay: Hahaha, I can't believe there's like an 11 year age difference between them...Jasper is such a babyface :wow:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

42 minutes ago, Tofu said:

That's Jasper's voice!! That means no dubbing?! @JenL

Haha yeah I thought I'm hearing things lols... I think this drama is the most promising, among all Jasper's new C drama. 

He call her Yue Yue, how cute. Also he have high hope of high rating for this drama, as he said he was having fun filming it.

@JenLshe seems more mature than him? Hahaha, she said she can control go live alone in Weibo... He needs to call her to accompany him lols

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - What?! @SilverMoonTea has not tried to sell you any Jasper dramas before? :laugh:

No need to sell Jasper. No one selling me to him. Yet I fell deeply by myself 🤣 I was just turning deaf to all @JenLmentioned about Jasper before too... lols...

@NiteWalkerI think among 3 of newest JL drama, this is the most promising. He also seems quite friendly with SY. 

He gave like to her IG's drawing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1