Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖 [2021]

10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i think the visual between ShenYue with Jasper is working for me better than seeing Jerry with ShenYue?

Shen Yue and Jerry Yan is like what you said about Kingone looking like Rainie's uncle :laugh:

I do like Jerry a lot...but there's already a huge difference between Jasper and Shen Yue!

12 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@JenL & @SilverMoonTea i wonder what will you guys do if Jasper is looking at you like this early in the morning? hahahahhaa

I would die from happiness :BulbaOWO::hearties::lol:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

8 minutes ago, JenL said:

Shen Yue and Jerry Yan is like what you said about Kingone looking like Rainie's uncle :laugh:

I do like Jerry a lot...but there's already a huge difference between Jasper and Shen Yue!

true....i like Jerry as well....just that their visual doesnt work for me.....and i feel the lack of chemistry in between them...infact i think i felt the chemistry in between ShenYue with the 2nd lead more than with Jerry :)

and somehow Jasper with ShenYue visual wise is working more for me than it did for Jerry

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

I would die from happiness :BulbaOWO::hearties::lol:

print that out and put it in front of you in a photo frame hahahaha :pandacool:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@NiteWalker @JenL - I cannot get the image of Kingone being an uncle out of my head. LOL!

Excited if this comes out on March 10th! Thankfully all my C-Dramas will be done airing by then because I wouldn't know what to do. :scaredpanda2:

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Seems Jasper really dont want me to forget him and he rush the premiere date?

HAHAHAHA!! I think this is the most promising one or the one I'm more interested in out of the three he filmed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker @JenL - I cannot get the image of Kingone being an uncle out of my head. LOL!

he looks too mature....some ppl are born to look mature....just like my brother.....when we take entrance together....he will always ended up being the elder one...

there is times also someone mistaken me for being my youngest brother gf lols hahaha that give him a sour grape though cause he is so much younger than me lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

does this meant that netflix bought the copyright?

i mean i dunno how netflix work....since i never use it

They must have and it's probably area restricted. Maybe they will show it globally at a later time? Jasper is like Taiwan's Netflix's golden boy. Lots of his shows are on Netflix, right @JenL?

• Like 2