Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖 [2021]

On 5/3/2021 at 6:17 AM, Tofu said:

Our goal in life is to marry a Mr. Gu, right? :eeeee:

A Rich and Handsome Mr Jasper Gu :laugh:

On 5/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, Tofu said:

@stroppyse - Use For My Talent is coming out next week on Netflix! It's not restricted to us in the USA! :CharmanderYay:

Not restricted in Australia either... :CharmanderYay::pandahappy:...but suddenly I have too many dramas to watch. Still watching Sell Your Haunted House and Taxi Driver...But also suddenly getting Use for Your Talent, Doom at your Service and Move to Heaven dropped on me all at once...Not sure whether to be happy or stressed :laugh:

:lettalKWA::pandawhat::psweatduck::wow:

On 5/4/2021 at 5:22 AM, stroppyse said:

They're going to dub Jasper's voice???? But why???? I love his voice! Even if I can't understand a single thing he's saying.

His voice is so beautiful and soothing. It makes me sad that it'll be some random voice actor's voice :PikachuFacePalm:

On 5/6/2021 at 4:24 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLWhere are u? 😆 Let's report for cleaning duty service. 

Hahaha I've turned from best Japer fan to most lazy Jasper fan...I was pretty meh at first because of the dubbing, but everyone's posts are making me excited so I'm looking forward to watching especially as it'll be out via netflix. Jasper is Netflix's TW poster boy :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Here’s the trailer uploaded on YT. A part of me was waiting to hear Jasper’s voice until I remembered the guy talking in the background is supposed to be Jasper. Haha! :laugh:

@JenL — I’ve been a lazy Jasper fan too. Haha! It’s still unclear how the episodes are going to be released for this drama. Usually they release a batch on the first day. So excited that we get to see Lee Jae Wook, Lee Je Hoon, and Jasper all in the same week! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Here’s the trailer uploaded on YT. A part of me was waiting to hear Jasper’s voice until I remembered the guy talking in the background is supposed to be Jasper. Haha! :laugh:

I know right?! I was like, who is this random guy talking.....Ooooh...it's meant to be "Jasper" :shocked:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

@JenL — I’ve been a lazy Jasper fan too. Haha! It’s still unclear how the episodes are going to be released for this drama. Usually they release a batch on the first day. So excited that we get to see Lee Jae Wook, Lee Je Hoon, and Jasper all in the same week! :heart:

Hahaha it's ok we have @SilverMoonTea to fangirl on our behalf :laugh:

Yeah, I'm not sure how Chinese dramas work...I'll need your guidance @Tofu . How many episodes is this drama? I'm excited for all my favourites appearing again too...even if it will kill me in the one week! :BulbaOWO::hearties:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JenL said:

How many episodes is this drama? 

Its 24 eps. Each ep 45 mins. In Mango Tv 2 eps / week, unless you're Member can get 6. 

Airing Schedule :

20210508-091524.jpg

The shooting location done in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province from May 20, 2020 , the opening press conference held on May 30, 2020 and shooting finished on August 5, 2020.

Characters Info
20210508-091634.jpg

More about the storyline

One day it was Shuangjiao who learned that her mother's death was not an accident, and that the culprit might have been Gu Renqi's grandfather. Gu Renqi fell into guilt, and the two broke up.

After Gu Renqi cooperated with the police investigation, it was discovered that the driver of the car accident was the driver of Gu's family, and Gu Renqi's grandfather was framed by the driver. The misunderstanding was resolved, and Shuangjiao and Gu Ren reconciled.

Source :

• Chinese Wikipedia 

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/我親愛的小潔癖

• Sarang Oppa 

https://sarangoppa.com/2020/05/30/官宣!劉以豪沈月合作《我親愛的小潔癖》!開機/

• Like 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 hours ago, JenL said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how Chinese dramas work...I'll need your guidance @Tofu . How many episodes is this drama?

Here's the airing schedule:

aaO4mKj.jpg

This means that those with a subscription to MangoTV will get 8 episodes on the first day, and two episodes the next day. This drama airs on Sunday and Monday. 

People without a subscription will get two episodes on Sunday and Monday. 

Then on May 18th, those with a subscription who are willing to pay an extra amount, can get even more episodes on Tuesday. These people will be done with the drama on June 1st while it is June 6th for those with a subscription and June 14th for those without one. 

English subs usually follows the non-subscription timeline. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

People without a subscription will get two episodes on Sunday and Monday. 

English subs usually follows the non-subscription timeline. 

Ooooh Thanks for this! I wonder how it works with Netflix :thinking: I guess we get some version of this non-sub timeline? Ehh, I'm in no rush to be honest given all the things coming out at once when I'm honestly a one episode a week gal :idk: 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Loving all this promo content and they look cute doing their little cleaning dance :laugh::wow:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Ooooh Thanks for this! I wonder how it works with Netflix :thinking: I guess we get some version of this non-sub timeline? Ehh, I'm in no rush to be honest given all the things coming out at once when I'm honestly a one episode a week gal :idk: 

Netflix doesn't release info on how they air their stuff, so it's either we get four episodes every week starting on May 11th or they will release the entire drama on May 11th. Everyone is speculating that it might be the latter since Netflix says, "Season 1 coming May 11th" on Use For My Talent's page. Usually if it's a weekly release, they would indicate that instead. 

MangoTV Linkhttps://w.mgtv.com/b/340208/8523263.html

Netflix Linkhttps://www.netflix.com/title/81393475

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerThey're so cute, can help us to translate what did they talk about ? :hug:

well its not the whole vid i believe, so i can only translate the pop up dialogue by the vid

Jasper: Look here
ShenYue: I also know how...

"Jasper trying to carefully protect ShenYue"
"ShenYue, wants to lean on Jasper's shoulder"
"Its good to have you for a company"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JaneAre you interested to watch this? Haha...

Yes, very possibly! I have always been interested in this drama's premise but the K-drama leads' visual compatibility didn't pull me in. This one has Jasper so :wow: And it's on Netflix so that helps. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Has anyone started for this one yet?! Please tell me if you're coping with the dubbing! I'm going to try to start tomorrow...but also trying to prepare myself for dubbing :psweatduck: Still trying to catch up with Doom at Your Service too...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JenL said:

Has anyone started for this one yet?! Please tell me if you're coping with the dubbing! I'm going to try to start tomorrow...but also trying to prepare myself for dubbing :psweatduck: Still trying to catch up with Doom at Your Service too...

@Mouse& @NiteWalkersaid it's nice. 

Mouse said Jasper looks so good and she want a badge of him lols. 

I myself haven't touched this. Maybe during weekend? I'm hooked with other C oppa at the moment haha...

• Haha 3

Mr Gu :

- Cleaning more will improve life eventhough it takes more time from our life. Haha... Me no? :lenny:

- The dubbing not too bad. But I'm not native. And I have to say I miss Jasper's voice. But well I can live with this. 

- I think his character more interesting than the K version.

Shuang Jiao :

- I for sure liking this character more than her K counterpart. Her family seems so warm & fun. 

The third wheel : (idk his name lols) 

- Quite cute. I like their first meeting. I think he will make good competitor for Mr. Gu. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He actually fell for her pretty fast. By ep 3, he already shaken. Lols.

Chinese dramas are either really slow at developing romance or really fast. Hahaha!

@JenL - I’ve only watched a little bit of the first episode and the dubbing is ok. It’s not horrible but I like Jasper’s voice more. It’s rumored that he will dub his own voice in the drama he just finished filming. I’m glad to hear that because I don’t like his voice being dubbed. Haha!

• Like 2