Use For My Talent 我亲爱的小洁癖 [2021]

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Just realize this one another Mr. Gu. Just hope no another annoying secretary again! I just can't lols. 

Is Gu, popular surename in China? They all become CEO too 😅 

:lol:

Our goal in life is to marry a Mr. Gu, right? :eeeee:

• Haha 2

I hope there will be some difference with the original K version. From the trailer, this Mr. Gu looks quite assertive and more confidence than his K predecessor. Idk he just felt livelier for me in overall. But on term germophobia, looks the same lols.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COYTs92lfLF/?igshid=1ohacol7i3nia

Shen Yue character also seems more cheerful and purer somehow. 

New poster :

shenyue-thailand-COXq-EV5p-HPE.jpg

20210506-213510.jpg

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

That video clip of Jasper on a blind date, haha!! The dubbing wasn't too bad, still miss Jasper's real voice though. @NiteWalker, do you know who is dubbing his voice? Why does it sound like I've heard it before?

@stroppyse - Use For My Talent is coming out next week on Netflix! It's not restricted to us in the USA! :CharmanderYay:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Tofu said:

That video clip of Jasper on a blind date, haha!! The dubbing wasn't too bad, still miss Jasper's real voice though. @NiteWalker, do you know who is dubbing his voice? Why does it sound like I've heard it before?

@stroppyse - Use For My Talent is coming out next week on Netflix! It's not restricted to us in the USA! :CharmanderYay:

They're going to dub Jasper's voice???? But why???? I love his voice! Even if I can't understand a single thing he's saying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 hours ago, Tofu said:

er i never follow dubber to be honest....if u want i try to check it out and see

• Haha 2