Do You Like Brahms? 브람스를 좋아하세요 ? [2020]

JY was walking with Foundation chairwoman. After she left, he bumps into Song Ah.  I like how they are still so shy and polite in their interactions. Hmm does it feel ' like JY sees her in a different light ? Anyway, did he ask her about eating or something , or mention that they should do that next time she's free ( lol :D)

Anyway , back at the office , the team discussing some upcoming event involving JY. 

Next scene foundation chairwoman talking to manager Cha...seems like they have run into some problems ...anyway just wait for subs for all these parts. Meanwhile, Song Ah with the rest of the team. They talk about Jung Kyung...some information they mention surprises her. She was very quiet but she felt bad at the same time. Seems like they were also gossiping about JY.

One of the male staff went to talk to JY who was at the foundation's studio. Hmm seems like he needs JY to play for something. Meanwhile, Manager Cha has dinner with Hyun Ho . They seem quite close. Cha mentioned that JK did go and see JY's concert in NY or something. That caught him by surprised. He recalls that it was not what JY told him , and he remember JK's reaction when he mentioned that to her the last time as well. 

Song Ah , at home . She plays JY's CD...voice over ...something about one sided love - flashback to the past when she used to cry alone in front of her computer

Chairwoman, JK and another guy goes to visit the grave of JK's mum. Then the grandma and granddaughter had a short chat in the car.

Song Ah gets a text from DY...she was happy...then her colleagues surprised her with a cake at the office , it was her birthday.

JY in the park...he seems a little down or the lack of inspiration. Think he is frustrated with his own performance. Scene pans to JK ..she was looking at the piano.  She remembers their childhood , how she first came to that school. She remembers how she asked young JY then to play some Brahms piece for her ...I think she was grieving for her mum then. So anyway, his playing aloud her to finally cry and let her feelings go. So I think there is always this very special connection between her and JY. Back to the present , JK thinks of JY playing the piece for the last time in the studio that day.

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Song Ah after work stays back to practise at the studio...then she gets a call from her bestie Min Sung who wanted to talk...She went to meet her. Min Sung got her some stuff. Then the girls had a heart to heart. MY was tearing up. Song Ah asked her what's wrong. I think MS mentions DY...think that MS is still very much in love with DY. Thinks she talked about what actually happened during their break-up then or something.  Anyway MS was really upset and cried a lot. This puts Song Ah in quite a tough spot, knowing her own feelings for DY.

It happens, JY came out to where the girls were talking and overheard everything. Anyway back in the office , Song Ah realises now why that day after the concert, JY stopped her from going to the airwell.

JY was still in the studio. SA came to get her violin. Then she asked him some stuff - maybe about that night . She felt like a fool or something , he apologised...she said it was not his fault. Anyway, he can tell she was all repressed with her real feelings and started to play something on the piano. She finally started tearing up.  (JK was standing outside the studio. ) As he finished playing , he asked her if they should be friends -ones who could confide in each other I suppose. Then went on to hug her , knowing how crappy she was feeling. She hugged him back and had a good cry.  

- eps ends-

Tomorrow's preview looks good ! The umbrella scene, her friends come to surprise her - he invited himself to her bday dinner saying he is her friend. Hyun Ho proposes to JK ...but JK did not seem enthusiastic. Hyun Ho suspects something is going with JY and JK. Seems like JK is pressing for JY's true feelings, but JY turns to Song Ah . Song Ah and JY spend more time together - the heart fluttering walk by the wall scene is tomorrow...

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Rough Translations

JY: Let me walk you home

SA's friend: Are you an acquaintance of Song Ah?

SA: About that...

JY: We're friends

SA's friend: Daebak! You are friend with a person like him? (in a good way/meaning)

JY: Just think about yourself and not about anyone else

HH: Joon Young, I want to marry her (Jung Kyung)

JK: It's not that you can't play Brahms, but you don't want to play it. It's because Brahms is too similar with you, isn't it?

HH: About you and Jung Kyung (? Not sure about this one)

JK: We need to talk

JY: You are really a bad person

JY: Song Ah-ssi, let's eat together

JY: I suddenly have this thoughts. I have to meet with Song Ah. When I am with you, I will feel better

JY: Song Ah-ssi, let's we...

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

NEWS! EXO's Chen to sing new OST 'Your Moonlight' for SBS drama 'Do You Like Brahms?'

9ae41b31-d6fd-4d02-829d-3d691edd2b55.jpg

EXO's Chen will be singing a new OST for SBS's ongoing Mon-Tues drama series, 'Do You Like Brahms?'. 

Chen's OST Part.3 for 'Do You Like Brahms?', titled "Your Moonlight", is a melodic, classical ballad accompanied by a 30-member orchestra and a piano. The heartwarming OST will serve as the perfect musical companion to the quiet romance story between two classical music majors in 'Do You Like Brahms?'. 

Look forward to Chen's "Your Moonlight", set for release online this September 8 at 6 PM KST! Meanwhile, SBS's 'Do You Like Brahms?' airs every Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 PM KST. 

news source: AllKPOPMBC

Edited by mademoisellesia
  • Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Someone help me.... my poor heart... 

Play Moonlight Sonata.... 

Play Happy Birthday.... 

This is a high level technique to win girl's heart... Other poor regular guy who can't play music, stands no chance lols :lettalKWA:

@Ameera @abs-oluteM @mademoisellesia @im0202 @LaLa help... ! Lol I even watched this during my lunch time... 

@abs-oluteM I like your wording he invited himself to her bday party lols... 

• Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

The last few minutes of Ep 3 were :hearties::hearties:

When Joon Young transitioned from 'Moonlight Sonata' to a remix with 'Happy Birthday', it was so smooth... :wow:

As @abs-oluteM mentioned in her recap, I really don't get what JK is trying to accomplish as well. She's playing both of the guys now and it gets on my nerves. She has no right to be jealous as well about JY and SA spending time together / generally being happy when together.

47 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Although I feel like I may have to follow @im0202’s example and get up early to watch just to avoid the spoilers and join in the spazzing!

Haha join the club!:MewGiggle: I watch the episode while having breakfast and sipping on my coffee.

• Haha 6

@mademoisellesia @SilverMoonTea @Ameera @wallflowersforjane @im0202 @Tofu @LaLa @K-maniac @UnniSara @NiteWalker @ktcjdramasomeone hold me now.  I was just squealing and rewinding the episode at these lines: 

Do you want to be friends? No.. We must be friends. Because I am hugging you as a friend now..

:wow:...I am like, oppa hug me too....eh @SilverMoonTea why are we always ogling at these young actors. I feel like this cougar aunty :laugh:

It was such a lovely episode even though we're beginning to discover how messy these triangles are. So Joon Young and Jung Kyung have feelings for each other over the years.. But JY does not express it in words and JK keeps guessing. She holds back because she doesn't know how JY really feels. JY holds back too because it is his best mate's girl. So this does feel unfair for Hyun Ho - JK in particular should not be with him regardless of whether JY likes her or not. Cause she does not really love Hyun Ho.  In Song Ah's case...gosh she really needs to detach herself from it as well . This CEO Yoon feels like bad news to me. I did think that he likes Song Ah, but there's also lingering feelings with his ex Min Sung. I question his sincerity. 

@im0202 Do you have the character chart? i think I must do some analysis now? :OOF:...especially now that I realise they don't have a love line written there

• Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 2

34 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This CEO Yoon feels like bad news to me. I did think that he likes Song Ah, but there's also lingering feelings with his ex Min Sung. I question his sincerity. 

I think Yoon & SA actually in the same page with their feelings. As he only notified her on his arrival, and they need to pretend as they haven't met before in front of Min Seong. 

The Yoon's request to Min Seong about not to tell they're sleeping together also rather out of the blues. Surprisingly Min Seong seems to be more hurt for Yoon calling it a disaster, rather than with his request. So, I guess Min Seong really oblivious with what's lingering between the two. 

It's also possible Song Ah feeling for Yoon also could be mistakenly as love, but its probably more of grateful as he's the only one supportive with her decision to study violin. I guess we need to see more of their background story. 

I like the premise that both Seong A & Joon Young actually are in tangled with their own respective Brahms x Clara friendship / love cycle. 

I'm contemplating to watch raw, or should I just follow @im0202 footstep to sacrifice my early morning sleep? :psweatduck:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Hello "Do You Like Brahms" fans,

We just want to let you know that there's an upcoming Badge event starting this Thursday (7pm KST) where you can create a badge relating to dramas/movies. See details here: 

You can create a badge relating to this drama if you want to! 

:) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers