bEsplR1.jpg

Chinese title: 镜双城 Jìng Shuāng Chéng
English title: Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Genre: Historical, Romance, Fantasy
Director: Patrick Yao

Screenwriter: Chu Zheng, Jiang GuangYu
Episodes: 50
Broadcast Date:

~~ Adapted from the novel of the same title by Cang Yue. 

Cast:

Li YiFeng as SuMo

Yukee Chen as BaiYing

Zheng YeCheng as ZhenLan

Yang ZhiWen as NaSheng

Liu HaiKuan as YunJUan

Ye ShengJia as YanXi

LiuChang as XiJing

Kevin Tan as Prince Qing

Wang YuanKe as RuYi

Melody Tang as BaiLin

Zhao YaoKe as HongYuan

Lu YanQi as Ting

Fan ShuaiQi as NingJing

ShenQi as FeiLian

Wang JueChen as HanZhou

Yue YaoLi as Da SiMing

JiangKai as ShiPeng

Han ChengYu as ZhiXiu

Mikan Ryu as LiZhu

MouXing as YuanMeng

Synopsis:

Within the six realms and four seas, there exists a dreamlike paradise named Desolate Clouds. Su Mo, the new generation Sea Prince meets Bai Ying, a female disciple of the Sword Saint. The two of them unknowingly gets embroiled in a generation feud and struggle of fate. In the midst of the political struggles, Su Mo painstakingly loses his loved one. He then travels the world in cultivation for a hundred years, and returns with a new-found identity as the King of Sea. Su Mo meets Bai Ying again, but due to circumstances, the lovers are unable to reunite. Bearing the burden of bringing the Merman folks back to their tribe, Su Mo embarks on a journey to resist the Cang Liu kingdom.

(Source: DramaWiki)

Official Sites:

Weibo | Baidu | Douban

• 6 months later...

Trailer.

Photos.

hV8nY5N.jpg

Spoiler

AkIdMEd.jpg

sMT5Hw9.jpg

KZLyW90.jpg

sr68aP9.jpg

Y9IZ96v.jpg

yiHqaVA.jpg

I was looking at upcoming xianxia dramas and this was one of them. I was excited when I read the synopsis but then I realized that the female lead is the same female lead in And The Winner is Love. I think I might have to forego this drama just because of that.....too much trauma from ATWIL that can't be undo. Haha!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i quite enjoyed episode 1 at viki. The translation is very slow , I am content with that @Tofu. I am watching way to many drama right now. It is kinda hard to keep up. I decided to set up a schedul when I can watch it . lol

First episode 

A lot of things was happening and i need to rewatch it so I can come back and give my full opionion on this episode.

The acting was really good, the graphic was also good. 

WeTv is airing it in TH & VN. i tried to use vpn but no english subtitles. 

• Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

@UnniSara Yay! I'm glad you're watching this! I started on the first episode but like you, I have to go back to re-watch. So many things happened in episode one, haha! I forget that with costume dramas, there are lots of characters. :BulbaConfused:

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

WeTv is airing it in TH & VN.

Yeah, they are only available in Thai or Vietnamese. People that need English subs will have to wait for Viki. I think they are releasing 1-2 episodes during the airing days of this drama. It'll be a long watch. I'm so used to finishing a drama within 3-4 weeks. Haha!

• Thanks 1

Episode 2 

I didn’t go back to watch episode1.  Since I started watching episode 2, I am pausing and watching to get al the details. This will certainly take me a while to watch. Lol 

Bai Ying is being conferred the Crown Princes ans it is a beautiful Ceremony

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House